PDA

View Full Version : Are u the, "Woman of your dreams?"

docrobbysherry
11-16-2011, 11:45 AM
I read this term in another post and wondered how many CDs try appear as the woman or women they admire or are attracted to? Maybe she's simply an image in your mind?:daydreaming:

Sherry's quite the chameleon. I'm always trying to get her to mimmick someone or other that I find cute or attractive!:brolleyes:

But, I DON'T mean a one time CD session like that. Or, for a Halloween party, etc.

I mean basing your female persona's looks on a real or imagined female(s)?
Do u, or have u ever attempted to do this?:battingeyelashes:

NV Susan
11-16-2011, 12:07 PM
The "woman of my dreams"...:daydreaming:,..no, all the makeup in the world couldn't get me there. But I keep trying!!!

Marleena
11-16-2011, 12:11 PM
The "woman of my dreams"...:daydreaming:,..no, all the makeup in the world couldn't get me there. But I keep trying!!!

X 2!! No, my goal is for me to look good, it's a work in progress.

Claire Cook
11-16-2011, 12:18 PM
Hey -- I'm me, for better or worse. Maybe on Halloween I can try to look like someone else, but for now....

Jenna J
11-16-2011, 12:24 PM
For me, I just try to blend in...

LeaP
11-16-2011, 12:24 PM
I read this term in another post and wondered have many CDs try appear as the woman or women they admire or are attracted to? Maybe she's simply an image in your mind?:

But, I DON'T mean a one time CD session like that. Or, for a Halloween party, etc.

I mean basing your female persona's looks on a real or imagined female(s)?
Do u, or have u ever attempted to do this?

My wife is the woman of my dreams.

No, it never even occurred to me to emulate someone. All I look for, and barely achieve, is to not look ridiculous. If I had the native passability, I suppose I could conceive of the possibility, but still, why would I? After all, in drab I don't try to emulate, say, Rod Steiger (draw your own conclusions on that one). It's hard enough just being me.

Lea

S. Lisa Smith
11-16-2011, 12:26 PM
I try and be the best woman I can be, given my limitations.

thechic
11-16-2011, 12:29 PM
All i do is try to pass as a woman every day of my life.

CallieH
11-16-2011, 01:43 PM
LOL, hardly.. I don't look anything like her!

Seriously though, it is probably true we base what we want to look like on what we like.. which explains why I'm crazy for garters and fishnets!

Karren H
11-16-2011, 01:51 PM
Only if my dream was "A Nightmare on Elm Streer". Sigh.

Wendae
11-16-2011, 02:15 PM
I certainly look alot better femmed up then when I have to be in guy mode.

Cheryl T
11-16-2011, 02:20 PM
I am not the "woman of my dreams".
I'm too tall, too old, too male...LOL.

I'm just the best woman I can be, when I can be the best woman.

suchacutie
11-16-2011, 02:26 PM
The woman of my dreams is my wife.

That leaves Tina free to be herself :)

April_Ligeia
11-16-2011, 03:11 PM
Yes, I dress and wear makeup and jewelry that I find attractive. I would hit
on me!

kellycan27
11-16-2011, 03:15 PM
I think I have managed to "arrive" at a place where I am quite happy.. Hopefully I am the "woman of his dreams" too :battingeyelashes:

Kelly

Anna Lorree
11-16-2011, 03:15 PM
I wear styles that I find attractive and can connect to, but no I'm not going for the ideal image of femininity as I define it. I dress in a manner that I like and that hopefully flatters me, and I try to look and behave as much like a woman as I can.

Anna

drag n fly
11-16-2011, 03:24 PM
I'm fairly new at this...I have purchased about 4 pairs of women's pants which I wear daily...I wear women's shoes. and socks, and panties..But all I really want to achieve is a feeling of femininity and I love the idea that I am dressed in female clothes...I paint my toenails, and have clear polish on my fingers. I have some women's tops that I wear also...But, all this stuff is on the edge, it's not blatently female...and I realize I'm a work in progress...slowly, but surely...I'm going somewhere, but I'm not sure exactly where.
I just like to feel pretty...I love the journey...It sure isn't boring...smooches Jackie
'

Cynthia Anne
11-16-2011, 04:25 PM
I've always said, 'if you can't be with the woman of your dreams then be the woman of your dreams'! I'm still working on the latter! Hugs!

Marcella
11-16-2011, 04:43 PM
Yes. A long time ago I left behind, in another country, the woman I wanted to be with. I knew I would never go back so I brought her to me by way of crossdressing to emulate her. As I said that was a long time ago and I'm long over that and I now dress as someone I'd like to meet.

Audreyanne
11-16-2011, 05:41 PM
I get ideas sometimes for different looks - - make-up, clothes - - from women that I find attractive. However, I never quite manage to look like them.

Sonya
11-16-2011, 05:50 PM
I suppose everyone's image of "woman of your dream" will be very different, I just try to look as good as possible and blend in, if i could do that then i would consider myself the woman of my dreams..

Dixie
11-16-2011, 05:53 PM
Nope not at all, not one bit, but I'll keep trying till I get there lol ;)

docrobbysherry
11-16-2011, 08:54 PM
Only if my dream was "A Nightmare on Elm Streer". Sigh.
I think u do yourself an injustice, Karren! For some of us, u ARE one of the women we dream of looking like!

I think I have managed to "arrive" at a place where I am quite happy.. Hopefully I am the "woman of his dreams" too :battingeyelashes:
Kelly
Actually, I try VERY HARD not to dream of women like u, Kelly! I could NEVER imitate your figure without using Photoshop! Which is where I draw the line!

Nope not at all, not one bit, but I'll keep trying till I get there lol ;)
Same as MOST of us, Dixie! Every once in a while I produce a pic that GIVES ME HOPE!

kristinacd55
11-16-2011, 09:27 PM
I'll always dream about being the "woman of my dreams"! Unfortunately, alas I fall short lol

Michelle 2
11-16-2011, 11:36 PM
There are so many woman to choose from the silver screen to my office building. It would be to complicated a choice for me to choose who to emulate. So I took the easy way out and decided it was much easier to be me.

Michelle

*Vanessa*
11-16-2011, 11:53 PM
Sure why not!
Their is a school of thought that believes we play all the parts in our dreams and I for one agree with that notion. So, sure I am the woman in my dreams.

cassandra54
11-16-2011, 11:57 PM
i try to dress and look like a women that i would find attractive, but then again, i don't really have a specific "type" of woman that i am attracted to. i've dated different races, ethnic groups, ages and so on. if you put all the women i've dated in m life together in one room, they would have nothing in common.

ArleneRaquel
11-17-2011, 12:30 AM
Sometimes I am the woman of my dreams, other times I'm just a nightmare. :eek:

Suzy Parker
11-17-2011, 12:50 AM
I live on Elm Street....nuff said.

Noemi
11-17-2011, 01:54 AM
I would like to be the woman of my dreams, perhaps someday she will be free.
At the moment I have knuckle hair. But wearing ladies clothes feels great.

noeleena
11-17-2011, 06:04 AM
Hi,

Depends on , is the mirror in your dream. what you see or think you see, i dont like the mirror......

...noeleena...

lady di
11-17-2011, 07:03 AM
no i am not the woman of my dreams but i am the woman who lets me dream........................... di

Jennifer Marie P.
11-17-2011, 08:36 AM
I am the woman of my dreams and love the progress it led to.

Tina B.
11-17-2011, 09:05 AM
I'm to fat, to old, and to ugly to be the women of anyones dreams, and if I am, I don't want to meet anyone with such low standards. I'm just happy being me, and trying to be the best female imitation I can be.
Tina B.

NicoleScott
11-17-2011, 11:45 AM
Yes, in a way, and if you mean just visually. I do all the things (clothes, shoes, wig, makeup, etc.) I'd like my ideal woman to do. Trouble is, before starting the transformation, the unadorned body and face fall far short of ideal. But I do the best I can, and I am pretty pleased with the results.

mentall008
11-18-2011, 05:21 PM
I dont think im the woman of my dreams. I just like the whole idea fo dressing up. It

jillleanne
11-18-2011, 05:32 PM
Not by a longshot. Additionally, I want the woman of my dreams next to me at night particularly. I have developed my look though based on what attracts me to women based on how they look, i.e., makeup, clothing, hair styes, accessories, etc.

Nikki A.
11-18-2011, 05:54 PM
If I'm my dream girl I have awfully low standards LOL. That said, I do try to look good, pick clothes and make up that seem to look good on me. Do I always succeed? No, but that is what makes it all interesting. So far noone has broken out the tar & feathers but I'm getting tired of people telling me I remind them of an aunt (better than an uncle).

Madilyn A.
11-18-2011, 06:08 PM
Since my dressing sessions have been few and far between as late, I do try to emulate the beautiful look of woman from the 50's and 60's. I love to try to present a glamorous appearance, once which definitely would cause me to do a double-take in reality.

Natalie D
11-18-2011, 06:09 PM
Yes I do try to emulate the woman of my dreams. Hair colour, shape and style to the best I can. Am I the woman of my dreams? sadly no I have a long way to go but hey its fun trying.

Kaz
11-18-2011, 06:33 PM
I guess I started picking things that I was attracted to... now it is more about what I look good in and what I feel good in! I love showing my legs because I love the look, and the feel of it all!

Long pencil skirt, 4 inch heels, suspenders and lace-top stockings.... oh the joy of experiencing that walk...

Short mini, lace tights, flat boots... heaven

The woman of my dreams... I guess she is me... or should I say... I am building her...

But if we are really saying 'am I emulating me ideal woman, from my male perspective'.... the answer is 'no'....

I am trying to make the best of a bad job... If I can get away with it enough to go walk about... I have done well...

xx

johanna.kitten
11-19-2011, 09:40 AM
I am not sure if this is what I am really what I am after, I do this for my own wellbeing an aiming at tg. It so happens that what seems to be in fashion here in London suits me quite well, I like the office totty/business bitch type of look and stay well away from any aspirations of being a drag. It would be nice to be a little bit more femme, but I will address that soon enough with all the surgery I can afford. It will be a long journey. Hey Kell, I assume that is you, you look stunning girl, well done!

/Johanna

Jenniferpl
11-19-2011, 10:54 AM
Far from being the woman of my dreams. Too old and carry too much weight to be close to her but I also kept trying. Who knows someday maybe?

Lorileah
11-19-2011, 11:12 AM
I like how I look when I am dressed better than how I look daily, and yes I would date me. But I know it wouldn't last. i would be off looking for someone else. I mean I am a nice guy but I am just not good looking enough to date me.

As to the OP, no I am not he woman of my dreams. But I pattern myself after her.

Alice Torn
11-19-2011, 04:47 PM
Pretty close, at least in styles, overall look. But, could i even get along with the lady of my dreams, let alone nightmares! IN THE MIROR, THOUGH, YES, SHE IS PRETTY MUCH THERE.

Shananigans
11-20-2011, 12:28 AM
I kind of read over this thread the other night before my SO and I played dress up. We kept joking around and using, "Well, it's because I am the woman of my dreams" in various sentences.

I was putting on my makeup as my SO was getting dressed. When time came for her makeup, I asked what kind of color palette she wanted me to do on her face. Then I said, "I'll do the same one that I'm wearing!" Cami was like, "I see how it is...get me a brunette wig, dress me like yourself, and then do my makeup like yours'." I smiled and said, "It's true...you've caught me...I'm the woman of my dreams."

I wonder how many SOs of CDs make over their lover into themselves. :daydreaming:

I say this all with tongue-in-cheek just because I found this thread kind of amusing.

Miss Maxine
11-20-2011, 12:50 AM
I became my fantasy woman. Ironically, it turned out that the love of my life was nothing like her. Funny, now, to think that the ideal woman I pictured in my mind was actually not the woman I wanted to be with, but the woman I wanted to be.

Marleena
11-20-2011, 12:51 AM
Sounds like Cami is on to you Shana:) Cute story.

Justindresser
12-07-2011, 02:12 PM
Sometimes i wish there was two of me to have fun with

docrobbysherry
12-07-2011, 10:10 PM
I've never liked the idea of 3-somes, Justin! Seems like someone always gets left out!

Alice Torn
12-07-2011, 10:38 PM
Come to think of it, Julie Newmar (catwoman), is the woman of my dreams. I try to emulate her, but far short.

natalie james
12-11-2011, 05:03 AM
totally dress like women im attracted to! for instance, i ejoy seeing glasses on girls, and button fronts with 3/4 sleeves, so i have them! lots of 'em! im all about business casual, and also flared jeans. (dark washed is my fav) and preppy clothes. it's funny, cuz my male style is oversised t-shirts and baggy , saggin' pants.