PDA

View Full Version : Your Full Name Is....

NV Susan
11-16-2011, 12:25 PM
I know most of us have taken on a female first name. I wonder how many of us have taken on a last name {or do you use your real last name?}. I have always used Adams as a last name and just this week took Victoria as my middle name.
So now I have a full name Susan Victoria Adams.....

aprilmaeflowers
11-16-2011, 12:38 PM
Well........I picked up my first name April, when ASCD had too many Michelle's back than, Its my birth month, I picked up Mae as I may be coming out, and than I picked up Flowers as too the person I wanted to be and was becoming. SSSSSSPPPPPPLLLLLLLUUUUUUHHHH.............

And that's the truth.

"Crossdressing to Live, Not Living to Crossdress"

Karren H
11-16-2011, 12:45 PM
Hutton is my grandmothers last name. Karren = my birth name - the first letter + K....

tiffanyjo89
11-16-2011, 12:53 PM
My name has the same initials (and same last name) as my male name.

Also, my male middle name has a shortened form that is one letter longer than the shortened form of my femme middle name.

I've also always liked the way "Tiffany" sounds.

TJH+Jo+a cute sounding name=
Tiffany Joanne H.

Lorileah
11-16-2011, 12:57 PM
Lorileah Monet. Changed my first name around into a last name. I also go by Mina Castor since someone told me I needed a drag name once

Niya W
11-16-2011, 12:59 PM
Nope no Last name here.

Signed Niya Toni Watson

angpai30
11-16-2011, 01:33 PM
I know this is thinking more like a guy, but I chose Kristen because I have always liked the name and I have a non-blood related cousin with the name. So I was kind of skeptical at picking it up, but I decided to go with it anyways. I also chose Krew as a last name because you all are shipmates on the same journey as I!! I thought it was appropriate. I though I had an awesome middle name "Marie" but it turns out almost everyone I know has the name Marie somewhere in their name.
So I am kind of in the middle with choosing a middle name!!

Kristen

S. Lisa Smith
11-16-2011, 01:37 PM
Hutton is my grandmothers last name. Karren = my birth name - the first letter + K....
That's right, your real name is Zarren...from Krypton. I always knew it.

My real name is Sally Lisa Smith. I thought the Sally sounded too immature so i just use my middle name.

elizabethamy
11-16-2011, 01:53 PM
no last name here yet, but thank you for planting the idea that this is a completely free choice we have. delicious!

TxKimberly
11-16-2011, 01:59 PM
Huddle was my grandmothers last name. :)
Kimberly I just pulled out of thin air because I thought it sounded pretty and distinctly female.

Cheryl T
11-16-2011, 02:07 PM
I use my real last name. I did that so that I could get credit cards in my name and not have to show "his" when I went shopping.

Anna Lorree
11-16-2011, 02:10 PM
I use the exact name I would have been given had I been born a girl. If I use the male name my parents provided, why wouldn't I use the female name they would have provided?

Anna Lorree G.

Mikaela
11-16-2011, 03:04 PM
I use Nyx on facebook for the goddess of night (same as my halloween costume) only so that I don't have my last name on there to be accidentally discovered. Otherwise, my last name as a girl doesn't really come up.

EllieOPKS
11-16-2011, 03:05 PM
My real name is Eli so picking Ellie was pretty simple. I never thouggt about a last name until this thread. I think i will take the lastname of one of the most beautiful women in the world.

ellie Loren

Cindy M
11-16-2011, 03:13 PM
I thought Cindy was pretty and girlish. Been using it a long time. After a while, added the middle name Jean to it. Just sounded good. About a month ago, I decided I needed a last name. Thought about it, till....

Badtranny
11-16-2011, 03:19 PM
So now I have a full name Susan Victoria Adams..

Why?

I'm not trying to be cranky, I just don't understand.

StaceyJane
11-16-2011, 03:22 PM
I know I use the handle of StaceyJane here but really I prefer Stacey Renae Taylor.
I signed that name in Governor Rick Perry's guestbook while visiting the Texas State Capital en femme once.

NV Susan
11-16-2011, 03:35 PM
Why?

I'm not trying to be cranky, I just don't understand.I don't know why.........guess it gives my feminine side an indemnity.

Stacy Lyn
11-16-2011, 03:58 PM
I choose Stacy Lyn for a beautiful person I once new and Fisher is my grandmothers middle name.

Cynthia Anne
11-16-2011, 04:12 PM
I use my real last name 'cause I'm proud of who I am! The initals of my first and middle name of my real name are the same as my fem name! C. A. D. Hugs!

5150 Girl
11-16-2011, 04:14 PM
I use my real last name, and for my middle name I use a fem version of my given first name

lauraabdl
11-16-2011, 04:59 PM
I have always loved the name Laura, as for middle I found I like Lee and as for my last name, same as my male one.

Laura Lee Galipo it sonds so femmine to me and so southern as I was born in Savannah, GA. Southern by birth, femmine as I feel.:heehee:

TxKimberly
11-16-2011, 05:01 PM
I forgot to mention that I would have used "Cinderella" but it was taken. :(

drag n fly
11-16-2011, 05:17 PM
I've never given it any thought..My first name is Jack...hence: Jackie...Clever, what? Smooches Jackie

Mimi_Church
11-16-2011, 05:23 PM
I just loved the name Mimi so it had to be. My middle name Samantha because again its such a sexy name. And my last, Church, because that's the first road I lived on.

Mimi Samantha Church it is! ;)

DameErrant
11-16-2011, 05:25 PM
When I chose Diane Stephanie Brooks, I tried to pick names that matched my male initials, so I could use some "unisex" monogramed items in both personas. (And to emphasize that both names belong to Me! Neither is just a disquise. And also just for the fun of it.) Ended up matching the first two letters of each name. And I have always just liked the name Diane for some reason. Stephanie I borrowed from a childhood friend, who doesn't mind, and is rather flattered. I chose to include a last name, rather than just a first name, because Diane is just as real a person, just as much as part of me as my male "side."

DameErrant was an adaptation of my screen name on another site, where I am not a member currently.

Audreyanne
11-16-2011, 05:29 PM
My female character has a last name that just came to mind many years ago. It helps in developing her character and in interacting with others. She has her own world, mostly on the internet, and so it helps to have a last name.

Tammy V
11-16-2011, 05:32 PM
I am Tammy Michelle Valentine, with the first name being derived from my given first name. The only thing I am thinking of changing is the last name. I met a gg named tammy valentine once and I lvoed the name so I borrowed it, but I want to use my real last name eventually.

Rogina B
11-16-2011, 05:39 PM
I use my real last name,just not on the internet! Hotels,registration,mail,etc..it doesn't faze me a bit.

Loveday
11-16-2011, 05:42 PM
Lisa or Leslie Loveday. Loveday was one of my ancestors last name several centuries ago in Cornwall England. I almost went with the last names Docton or Arundel. I just picked the first names out of the air and have not decided which to go with yet.

jennifer easton
11-16-2011, 05:42 PM
Jennifer Easton, always wanted to be called Jennifer, one day I wanted to mail order a dress and some undies and needed a last name, started saying names and Easton just fit, so 25 years later here I am. no middle name

Dixie
11-16-2011, 05:49 PM
My ex-wife gave me the name Dixie. I've not used a last or middle name at all before.

Juanita O
11-16-2011, 05:53 PM
My mother told me if I would have been born female my first name was going to be Juanita, I use the last name Sandoval because I have some ancestors with that name.

Taylor Dame
11-16-2011, 06:18 PM
Not my last name, but Taylor is my male first name too. No wonder I'm confused.

PaulaAnn
11-16-2011, 06:32 PM
Paula Gledhill;Gledhill ,old Yorkshire surname,my mothers maiden name,and who is my inspiration.....

jillleanne
11-16-2011, 06:49 PM
On another thread here I posted awhile back, I came up with my name thinking Jack went up the hill and Jill came down. Who would have known some movie junkies would have made a movie some time later called Jack and Jill. My second name was just a rhymn musical add-on along with Jill, and Lacey was just because I love lacey things. Not a lot of thought I might add. lol

eluuzion
11-16-2011, 06:50 PM
I picked my name because most people don't realize that large pieces of coral, which have been painted brown and attached to the skull by common wood screws, can make a child look like a deer.

ok, ok...that was an irrelevant explanation. Sorry bout' dat', but after reading all of the thought that people put into arriving at their "names", I felt obligated to provide some interesting explanation for mine.:heehee:

Truth is...it took me about 10 seconds to come up with mine. It just seemed appropriate for the behavior. Pretty boring, eh?:o

:love:

Tina B.
11-16-2011, 06:51 PM
Tina Lynn Betterman, the first and middle names have my male initials, and the last is from a line from the movie Tootsie, Where Micheal tell his love, he was a better man as a women, than he ever was as a man. And it hit me, Me Too! so I took Betterman. Why a middle and last name, because he has one, so she wants one.
Tina B.

suchacutie
11-16-2011, 06:55 PM
One of the first things that we wanted for Tina was an independent e-mail address so that she and my wife could converse clearly without blurring the gender boundries. My wife picked Tina but Hotmail wanted more name :). So, Tina Samantha White. The Samantha was the gender-neutral middle name and White appeared becuase we had just recently played the game of Clue and one of the female characters has that last name, and is age appropriate!

tina

Kate Simmons
11-16-2011, 07:57 PM
My full name with this one is Abigail Lillian Evans.:)

Pamela Kay
11-16-2011, 08:05 PM
I use the exact name I would have been given had I been born a girl. If I use the male name my parents provided, why wouldn't I use the female name they would have provided?

Anna Lorree G.

I did the same thing, my mother wanted me to be a girl and had the name Pamela Kay already picked out. I had thought about changing my last name but will probably use my real last name.

candykowal
11-16-2011, 08:07 PM
Candy because if someone called my name, it is so close to my real name, I would know there calling me.
Kowal because the girls next door we're of the same name, and they treated me like one of them when I was a preteen.
I feel I was adopted by them, so a fitting tribute to their feminine ways! I love those high school sisters!

Jilmac
11-16-2011, 08:18 PM
I muse my real last name for all corrspondence and Jill is transposed from the male name I use, as for a middle name I chose Iris.

Barbara Dugan
11-16-2011, 08:20 PM
I did born on Latin America where you use both your parents last names, I just choose my mom's

Nicole Erin
11-16-2011, 08:52 PM
My real name is Mike Hunt.
For some reason, when I was in school during roll call, the other students snickered when the teachers said my name.

Badtranny
11-16-2011, 09:20 PM
My real name is Mike Hunt.

Yer such a trouble maker!

kristinacd55
11-16-2011, 09:25 PM
Kristina......Holly. Kristina after a gal on the Weather Channel :heehee: and Holly....ummm the next town over. I'm SO original lol

rachaelsloane
11-16-2011, 09:28 PM
I used the initials from my first and last name and came up with Rachael Sloane.

Josie M
11-16-2011, 09:29 PM
My name has the same initials (and same last name) as my male name....

That's kinda the route I went....

PretzelGirl
11-16-2011, 10:03 PM
Looks like I am in good company with Karren and Kimberly by taking my paternal grandmother's maiden name. So I am Sue Ann Leighton. Having a little family background is a nice touch to me.

Why?

I really didn't go past Sue until I went to apply for a Tri-Ess membership. Then I decided to finish the job.

Jo-Anne
11-16-2011, 11:24 PM
If I had been born a female ,my Mom was going to name me ,Jo-Anne...Sorry Mom but you always had your daughter,you just couldn't see her...I chose my last name ,Taylor, after the beautiful Elizabeth Taylor,who I actually met when I was 12 years old...to say she was beautiful, does not do her justice...she was stunning in person..................

*Vanessa*
11-16-2011, 11:30 PM
Kei - my name is Vanessa Kei

RachelZ
11-16-2011, 11:39 PM
Rachel Zeta Bates... because I like the way it rolls off my tongue. :)

Julie Denier
11-16-2011, 11:41 PM
I've always liked the name Julie, and my femme last name reflects my appreciation for fine hosiery.

Beverley Sims
11-17-2011, 12:02 AM
Beverley is an extensionof my male name.
It fits well with me.

April_Ligeia
11-17-2011, 12:13 AM
I was born in April and "Ligeia" is one of my favorite Poe stories. Poe writes about the Lady Ligeia, "Yet, although I saw that the features of Ligeia were not of a classic regularity -- although I perceived that her loveliness was indeed 'exquisite,' and felt that there was much of 'strangeness' pervading it, yet I have tried in vain to detect the irregularity and to trace home my own perception of 'the strange.'" Hmmm...

ArleneRaquel
11-17-2011, 12:18 AM
My full female name is Arlene Marie McCarthy. :battingeyelashes: :)

Suzy Parker
11-17-2011, 12:42 AM
Suzy Parker

Suzy Parker (1932-2003) is duly recognized as the world's first supermodel.
http://www.google.com/search?q=suzy+parker&hl=en&sa=N&biw=1280&bih=627&prmd=imvnso&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&ei=RJ3ETv3iAoiqgwfn4ZmEDw&ved=0CCcQsAQ

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-xM4B0tWa49A/TgqvgoPwsTI/AAAAAAAAADo/0aIQiFvn0mc/s1600/suzy-parker.jpg

Philipa Jane
11-17-2011, 01:19 AM
Jane because it is the second christian name with a slight change.

LisaKarenAZ
11-17-2011, 02:45 AM
Lisa Karen Jones - I've always liked the name Lisa/Elizabeth, and I picked Karen as something with the same initial as my real name. Jones because I'm not very creative, but also to try and hide my real identity online.

t-girlxsophie
11-17-2011, 04:14 AM
I picked my first name,as there was a few famous Sophie's about and I thought it was classy sounding,kept my surname and my wife,a cpl of years ago wanted to give me a second name she thought Louise fitted well,so i became..........Sophie Louise Johnstone

Sophie

carolinewalker_2000
11-17-2011, 04:44 AM
I forgot to mention that I would have used "Cinderella" but it was taken. :(

OK Kim, time to trot out the glass slippers for us all to see - or are they now banned under "Health and Safety"!!!

carolinewalker_2000
11-17-2011, 04:49 AM
"Caroline" - because at the time I was picking my femme name I was undertaking some work with a lady of the same name and I thought it pretty; "Walker" - because that is one of my hobbies!

JaytoJillian
11-17-2011, 05:28 AM
Jillian Jai Jones. "Jillian" was inspired by a woman named Jill with whom I worked and still admire to this day as a wonderful person. The middle name of Jai is a variant of my real first name, Jay. And Jones comes from the fashion world. I.E. Jones of New York.

noeleena
11-17-2011, 05:33 AM
Hi,

Noel, or no-el. edward manfried , Von Reutchthos . Loch-head, birth names as given .

To noeleena, Edwina , Loch-head, as known & legal.

my 4 th name is Prussian a part of our background,

...noeleena...

Kathy4ever
11-17-2011, 05:41 AM
I chose Simmons for no apparent reason. Did not make up a middle name though. For some reason it just rolled off my tongue. Don't really know either names Kathy Simmons. When I made up Kathy4ever it just seemed perfect for me.

eileendover
11-17-2011, 07:07 AM
Both of my names came together for their hopefully humorous effect (although many girls have told me it took them a while before they got it.) Plus, I am following the family tradition of my grandfather, Ben. ;)

Gizmo, Debbie
11-17-2011, 07:25 AM
When i first started doing things online and joining transgender forums i used The name Debbie Gizmo to protect my real identity. I like the name Debbie but there are many Debbies out there so i used my love of gidgets, gadgets and Gizmos to give a second name.
Now i'm out and about and fulltime girly i've just about done away with Gizmo as my last name and use the family name. Anything new i sign up to it's Debbie Heaney.

Maxi
11-17-2011, 07:48 AM
Mine is a name that was given to me many years before I started crossdressing. Mine translates to "Maximum End" Which is how I do everything in life. Maxi is just an abbreviation of maximum, but can also be thought of as Maxine. Which I use sometimes.

For the last name, those who have translated the bible, God states "he is the beginning and the end". I am the end.
I am sure you can figure it out now.

t-girlxsophie
11-17-2011, 07:57 AM
Anything new i sign up to it's Debbie Heaney.

Debbie Heaney has nicer ring to it :) Any Relation to Mags?

Sophie

countrygirl
11-17-2011, 09:19 AM
For me Amanda just seemed to fit my personality. I use my real last name.No middle name when in fem mode. My male name is Ben.

Gizmo, Debbie
11-17-2011, 10:08 AM
Debbie Heaney has nicer ring to it :) Any Relation to Mags?

Sophie

Mags who??

No direct relation that i know of but as it is an unusual surname in the UK maybe if you go back far enough???????
I'm not one for history or geneology or the like so have no idea and don't realy want to know iether...
Do you mean that infamous trouble maker a while back "big mags", gawd what was she in trouble for again?

Natalie D
11-17-2011, 10:06 PM
Natalie is the name of a girl I knew years ago and Daniels comes from 80's glamour model Devon Daniels.

Miss Maxine
11-17-2011, 10:38 PM
I did choose a middle name, with my femme name. Middle names are a source of secret power, within some feminine circles. I even have another last name, thanks to Second Life. Put it all together and I'm Maxine Louise Upshaw.

Sandy Michaels
11-18-2011, 05:16 AM
my partner(work not SO) named me sandy one night after a few drinks, i asked why, she said "its because of your last name silly" then i came back with "then with your logic my last name would be michaels." went to tell my sis that i finally had a femm name that i liked and felt right. she said i needed a midle name and pronounced me Sandy Reena Michaels.

RachelDenise
11-18-2011, 05:32 AM
I have always used Rachel Denise. It is a random choice and I like the way it goes together. I use my middle name Stanley as my last which brings it all together, both my male side and femme side. Rachel Denise Stanley.

Marlana
11-18-2011, 05:41 AM
Oh..Devon is very pretty.

SallyS
11-18-2011, 06:46 AM
Mine is Sally Sanderson, a fictional character from an unpublished book that I wrote some years ago.