PDA

View Full Version : Guy mode walk!

zaphod_2001
11-16-2011, 12:58 PM
I find that sometimes while I am out and about in drab, that I will walk as if in heels and a tight skirt, almost swaying my hips side to side. I have to stop, compose myself a bit, then go to the tool section in Sears, as if that really helps, they sell pink tools now.
I have even caught myself standing rather feminine like, and making hand gestures while conversing as if I was a dressed up. Once again, I have to catch myself and go work on my car or something like that.
Have any of you girls found yourselves doing any of these thiings?

Hugs,
Jaymie

Karren H
11-16-2011, 01:20 PM
When I do... My wife lets me know real quick! "Give me that basket... Your holding it like a girl" sigh... So I never catch myself. She's just too damn fast and beats me every time. Lol.

BillieJoEllen
11-16-2011, 01:29 PM
Before my two knee surgeries this year I often would walk in a feminine manner. Of course when other people would be around I will stop doing that. There are a few other things also that I do that I will stop when other people come around.

Kittyagain
11-16-2011, 01:37 PM
I have posted before, walking like a woman is excellent for the lower back. We are not talking hooker butt sway but a nice, soft, easy sway caused by leading each step with the hip.

Kitty

Anna Lorree
11-16-2011, 01:42 PM
I have ALWAYS leaked female gender cues. I cross my legs when I sit, I use feminine hand gestures when I speak, and had to teach myself to "walk like a man." Men don't tend to notice, it is always GG's who notice it.

Anna

Cheryl T
11-16-2011, 02:22 PM
I tend to cross over into "his" world fairly often of late. Truthfully I just don't care anymore.
I'm too happy to be able to be me and as I told someone once when they said I acted very feminine...."It's not an act!". :daydreaming:

suchacutie
11-16-2011, 02:25 PM
Before we had identified Tina's existence, I'm pretty sure that I mixed male and female body language all the time. Once I knew which was which it was possible to sort my two selves into their proper places :)

12Andy777
11-17-2011, 12:00 AM
Hi, Jaymie. I caought myself doing the same thing recentley. I had been walking in heels all day the day before and got kind of used to it! I don't worry too much about it though - you are who you are! :)

KellyJameson
11-17-2011, 12:30 AM
After years of being bullied and teased for acting like a girl I have perfected the "Don't F... with me I'm crazy and violent look when in public" but every once in a while I slip and let the real me leak out when I begin to relax around people I know. Occasionally someone will say " Your nothing like I thought you would be " Sometimes they actually seem disappointed as if they preferred I was an axe murderer instead of a girl pretending to be a guy which really twists my head into knots but I'm to well trained (i.e. emotionally constipated) by the cruelties of the world to make a mistake in public while in drab.

scarlett112
11-17-2011, 12:34 AM
I catch myself standing like a female ALOT of the time and im told by my SO that I have a "fem strut" sometimes.

Diane Smith
11-17-2011, 01:38 AM
My movements and poses have always been very feminine, back to when I was a very young child -- or so people tell me. My reaction was to change nothing about my behavior and just go with the flow. In some circles I have traveled occasionally, as among professional dancers, this has been considered a trait worthy of comment and praise, so I remember that whenever anyone seems turned off by my presentation.

- Diane

LeaP
11-17-2011, 07:33 AM
I've had comments over the years on how I stand or use my hands (in particular), over-expressiveness with my voice and so on. Never on walking. Odd things come along once in a while - I mentioned the (shortage of) pens in our work supply closet the other day and a women commented that there were purple pens (ink, that is) there, but only the girls used those. I took a purple pen out of my pocket and said, "not really"!

Lea

Cynthia Anne
11-17-2011, 07:52 AM
I've been known to work on vehicles while wearing a skirt and heels, so yes I'm guilty! Now the idea of pink tools excites me! As soon as I find an extra 100,000 dolars laying around I will replace mind with pink!!!!!!!!!!:D Hugs!

Tina B.
11-17-2011, 09:45 AM
Hand gestures and standing around with hand on hip, hip thrust out to the side, Oops, quick stand up straight, and put hands in pocket, no problem! Been there, done that!
Tina B.

Beverley Sims
11-17-2011, 10:33 AM
I walk a little bit of one foot in front of the other.
I don't have hairs on my legs, singed off fighting wild fires in shorts.
I have always crossed my legs sitting down.
In later years I can have them both parallel after lots of practice.
In guy mode I do get some sideways glances.

*Vanessa*
11-17-2011, 10:50 AM
Ya guilty as charged
But really the Bears, Moose, and Elk don't give a crap how I walk while in the mountains. Cowboy Boots and hose are fun to wear anywhere :battingeyelashes:
and my hands tell on me all the time, waving them around and such.
I'm far too old to give a hoot what people may think.

But call me gay and we'll be heading for a hoedown..

zaphod_2001
11-17-2011, 11:20 AM
There were also times that I would purposely do things a little femme like, to see if anyone was really paying attention. Standing around talking and just watching the reactions of whomever is in the group. Nobody really pays that much attention, just the occasional pinch of the brow or a quick glance and blink blink and its gone. It is fun to observe others though, trying to find that elusive cd sister in the mists.