PDA

View Full Version : going shopping

Melindagirl
11-16-2011, 05:15 PM
All dressed up full makeup red swetter black bllow knee shirt 4 in heels and red finger nail polish feel pretty and going to Sears at the mall plan to look at bras and dresses and plan to walk in the mall.

Kittie
11-16-2011, 06:50 PM
If this is your first time venturing out into to the world in such attire, I wish you luck and hope you enjoy it. Just be warned the more you do it, the more confident and brazen you will become. :heehee:

Sonya
11-16-2011, 06:58 PM
good luck, i hope you have fun. walk like a woman and act like a woman

jillleanne
11-16-2011, 07:09 PM
Have a blast Melinda. remember, short steps, chin up and for goodness sakes, smile, smile, smile.

Cindy M
11-16-2011, 07:27 PM
Go get 'em Girl! Hope you have alot of Fun!

sissystephanie
11-16-2011, 10:37 PM
As others have already said, have a lot of fun. And remember, save some of your money for the next shopping trip! You will want to do it again!!

Marleena
11-16-2011, 10:39 PM
Good for you Melinda!:) I hope to get to that point some day. Have fun!

Contessa
11-17-2011, 02:09 AM
Anyone who intends to do what Melinda is gonna do should just do it. Get good at your makeup. Put your makeup on and go. Here's what is holding a lot of you back. You know what you look like as a man, so you see right through the makeup when peering in the mirror. Believe me not everyone knows what you looked like without the makeup. But you will need to walk like a woman. Practice, practice, and practice some more then you'll know when you are ready. If you're alone at work practice, get use to doing it. Walk like a woman think like a woman, isn't that why you dress. If you purchased all the stuff to go out lets get moving. You'll do better when you feel you have every thing in place. So girls lets go, your not scared are you? I'll see you out there, it has to be the ultimate right. Melinda your ready go girl go.

kimdl93
11-17-2011, 09:11 AM
Have fun! Let us know how this goes for you.

Jenny Doolittle
11-17-2011, 10:27 AM
What is truly amazing is that so many of us girls that have had that first shopping trip know what an exciting time you are in for in the future. Have a wonderful time. I know you will be so excited soon to tell us all about it.

RenneB
11-17-2011, 11:41 AM
Wow that's great Melinda. I am in love with my 4" heels, but when I went for a long walk in the city, I paid for it. My 4" heels are the most comfy shoes that I have and I love the way they make we walk. When I picked up another pair at a CD store, the SO said, wow you walk good in those. I said I practice a lot. I have since shifted to the blend in mode and have a few pairs of 3" heels that still clack on the mall floor so I went with a new pair of boots. No more clacking. Throw on the dark sunglasses and off you go....

Remember, if you don't take a picture, it never really happened....

Renne......