PDA

View Full Version : silly question.but relivant

xxchloexx
11-16-2011, 05:59 PM
I am curious to know do the ftm members see the mtf memebers as mad,or get slightly jealous etc of what they are and want to unbecome..I only ask as although i totally understand that a ftm person is already a male ,do they see a mtf in the way i see a ftm???I totally understand the issues ,i just always think agh why is she changing id die to be what she is,,so do the same feelings apply to the opposite situation is what i am asking i guess...
random qtn by the way..no agenda..xx

mistunderstood
11-16-2011, 08:45 PM
Yes. But we all have the same joy's and pain in being trans. I wish we all had Lee Press-on body parts. We could just take them off and mail them to each other. May be some day there will be a way to share kinda like organ transplant.

Poltergeist
11-20-2011, 12:17 AM
I think we're on the same team. As an FtM, I don't hate what a woman is - I just personally don't identify as female. It doesn't mean that I don't understand why everyone else in this world doesn't wanna be male. Of course a woman born in a male body will want to change it. It won't make them feel any better that I want what they were born with, and I know they feel the same confusion and pain as I do - so I'm not jealous at all. You're my sisters :-)