PDA

View Full Version : Went shopping

KARI AN
11-17-2011, 08:21 AM
I was so happy yesterday my wife and I went shopping for girls clothes found some nice bras at Ross's. It sure is nice now that I can dress, get my nails done and shop and feel like the real women that Iam. It makes it easier when your wife helps pick out clothes that I might like I guess I am the lucky one to have a understanding wife and one who knows what I would like or look good for me.

Renee W
11-17-2011, 08:31 AM
I hope your Ross's is nicer than the one we have in Manassas, Va. I've been in that one twice and will never go back. Not because of the sales staff, just because the place always looks like a bomb went off. Went over to look at their shoes once---good luck finding a matching pair! Tried looking at clothes, couldn't even roll a cart down most of the aisles because of clothes laying on the floor. Sizes are all jumbled up.

I'll try not to be offensive to anyone, but all of this is because of the class of people I saw in there, the kind that do not have any respect for anybody or anything except for maybe themselves (not even sure about that part). They are the takers, the self-entitled, the government owes me type.

Off my rant now, glad you had fun shopping.

Bootsiegalore
11-17-2011, 08:59 AM
The ones in Arizona are pretty nice and I always leave with an armfull!

kimdl93
11-17-2011, 09:00 AM
Kari, that's great. Its not only wonderful to have a supportive and understanding wife, but its tremendous that the two of you can share and enjoy this aspect of your lives.

Tina B.
11-17-2011, 09:14 AM
I love shopping with the wife, she has the ability to see something on a hanger, that looks blah to me, and it turns out to be great looking on. I just can't do that, all that good. As for Ross Dress for Less, it's a fun store and the prices are great, but then being one of those people that can't afford the Mac counter at Macy's, I just have to make do shopping where a lot of the 99% er's shop. I guess we just have a better class of poor people here than in VA, We don't act like they do there I guess, my Ross is nice, clean friendly, and I've met some nice people.
Tina B.

deebra
11-17-2011, 09:46 AM
Now what makes a wife like your's perfectly O.K. with going out with you (dressed), apparently not uncomfortable with others that see you and you have conversation with? I and probially a lot others would like to know how both of you achieve this comfort level.