PDA

View Full Version : Shopping at Kohl's, a cCose Encounter

Sarasometimes
11-17-2011, 09:01 AM
i had a great shopping/tryon/purchase session at Kohl's and I got several outfits including a really cute animal print top and finally a winter coat. I went with my personal shopper since i wanted to learn how to match and wear brown (I have a horrible eye for what goes together (must be that male side, argh).
Well I was wearing a pair of Simply vera pants and as we entered the sensor machine sounded. We qiuckly concluded that my pants must have one of those sensors sewn in. I tried on numberous outfits including a pair of leggings and several skirts. Knowing that I would want my leg hair covered I wore 2 pairs of tights under my slacks. Well, I inadvertantly forgot to remove the Apt 9 leggings (I put on the Veras while still wearing the long tunic) before quickly throwing on my Vera's. We payed for all that I wanted and sure enough the sensor went off. We just figured it was my Vera's again. Well I get home to find the Leggings. That could have gone so wrong!!Whew.
Well yesterday I returned the Leggings to Kohl's and I needed to argue with the return lady. She kept on saying but if you leave the store with them they are yours (I fibbed a bit and said that somehow when I got home I had the leggings for which I wasn't charged). I brought the reciept and that still wasn't helping, she was insisting that I get a credit for the leggings. I finally had to just say, forget it, just take them and walked away.
The good news is that a big scene was avoided and no leggings were hurt in the process.
A neat thing that happened was when another shopper asked me where I found the animal print top I was carrying!! So Cool!

DanaR
11-17-2011, 11:27 AM
Wow, that could have gone so wrong.

Sarasometimes
11-17-2011, 12:35 PM
Danar, that is for sure. I'm thinking about that couple in the safeway that got arrested and their 2 yr. old was put in custodial care. They bought $50 worth of food but forgot to pay for a sandwich!!!

EllieOPKS
11-17-2011, 01:19 PM
I was with my wife at Stienmart where she had purchased a couple of tops and I had bought a couple of dress shirts. This older lady checked us out, we paid and headed for the door. The security buzzer went off and she yelled "You two, STOP!". Now initially I was amused until she said "both of you, over here now and put the merchandise on the counter". Mind you this was the same lady that had checked us outs just seconds earlier. Her rude demand was a little too much for me. I told her granny get your gun or call the cops but what's in this bag is no longer any of your business. I walked out with my wife, both of us in total bewilderment.

curvious
11-18-2011, 06:45 PM
I am glad it went OK for you. PS I love your username!!!! :)

Loni
11-18-2011, 07:43 PM
not to be to harsh on the old lady but my mom got home and found a second die tag on some clothing. had a devil of a time proving she did not just walk out the door with them.

"Mary"
11-18-2011, 08:03 PM
No good deed goes unpunished.

I've had family members come home with big honking tags still attached. Had to go back with the receipt.

Justindresser
12-07-2011, 02:15 PM
I went shopping last week and right as i am checking out everything drops on the floor infront of everyone stockings heels thongs... o yea forgot to mention i was in guy mode!