PDA

View Full Version : Spot The CD

Beverley Sims
11-17-2011, 11:01 AM
I noticed a large black lady with dreadlocks get on the plane in Honolulu last night.
She had a large pink striped bag with Victorias Secret in gold letters printed on it.
It went into the overhead locker.
When we arrived in LA she retrieved her bag.
I noticed that as well.
I admit I go around with my eyes closed most of the time.
It is my wife who spots the CD.
Yep! I am sure my wife was right but "big lady" I thought you looked good and no one else appeared to notice.

Karren H
11-17-2011, 11:17 AM
I see a number around here but I've been surprised that a few people who I swore were crossdressing males turned out to be women! Lol.

Sarah Doepner
11-17-2011, 12:23 PM
I see a number around here but I've been surprised that a few people who I swore were crossdressing males turned out to be women! Lol.

That is my greatest fear in ever making contact out in the wild world. I'd hate got get my butt kicked for that one, but at least it would give me a good topic for a post in this neighborhood.

LeaP
11-17-2011, 12:36 PM

That's a good comment on just how broad a range of looks can pass in the real world. I know I'd be VERY hesitant to ask most people, and not because of giving offense. It's because in most cases I really can't tell 100%

Lea