PDA

View Full Version : in the very wrong place

johanna.kitten
11-17-2011, 05:13 PM
So, I find myself in a situation just only underdressed and there is a long way home to sort it out. Had a little bit of a strange one, lotsa travel and meeting up with people from a previous life. i do still luv'em, take care lassies! /Johanna

Karren H
11-17-2011, 06:23 PM
Sounds like a dream.....

Cynthia Anne
11-17-2011, 11:57 PM
I hear a cry for help here! Stay around for another day and perhaps we can help! Hugs!

*Vanessa*
11-18-2011, 12:10 AM
YA stick around Johanna - lets talk tomorrow

johanna.kitten
11-18-2011, 03:27 AM
YA stick around Johanna - lets talk tomorrow

On the overground off to the office, better dressed today and also suffering from last nite. It will be a great day, and if any of you lassies are out there I'll be in W1 looking for somewhere to go. i am new here in the UK and would appreciate advice.

/Johanna

johanna.kitten
11-19-2011, 01:47 PM
Hehey, I am off to the way out club in London, it is my first visit so I do not know what to expect, hence I am mixed today. Croc shoes from Thailad, ripped jeans by Cavalli, belt by Cavallii, black tights and and and an extreamly offensive top. I hope I will be ok. I also popped in my new white gold diamond studs. I look stunning. All that is needed is my new hair. Drowned in Jean-Paul Gaultier and loving every bit of it. The mindset is now from the movie Dobermann.

/Johanna

docrobbysherry
11-19-2011, 05:06 PM
Like Scarlet, I'm picking up on the slang. However, I'm pretty sure the "offensive top" doesn't mean 44 DD forms!?

So, how'd the clubbing go, Johanna? Take a deep breath, relax, and patiently explain all the noteworthy details! We're ALL WAITING TO HEAR!

Beverley Sims
11-20-2011, 02:51 AM
The Fetish Club, maybe I will have to lurk by and check it out.
When I get to London.
The SO is not quite that approving yet, although she did come into a shop in what I call fetish row on Hollywood Boulevard yesterday.
Some gear is amazingly cheap I was surprised.

Rianna Humble
11-20-2011, 04:17 AM
Although I have never been to the Way Out Club (http://www.thewayoutclub.com/whats-it-like/), from what I have seen it is not specifically a fetish club, more like a night club / cabaret for people with alternative gender expression, be that CD, TS or anywhere in between.

About the manner of dress, they say
All the girls make a lot of effort and there is no guide line we like you to express yourself – (BUT no exposure of genitals is accepted). Guys please make an effort.

Beverley Sims
11-20-2011, 04:33 AM
Thanks for the link Rhianna.
Looking at the site I will have to go in maybe multiple times.
Looks like an opportunity I can't miss. Just lurking is out. "JUST GO IN."
Now to convince the conservative wife.
This is not the place to plan my holiday, although
I have got a lead on skiing as well from another thread.
To Johanna sorry I do not want to hijack your thread.
When I go I will wear a yellow frangipanni in my hair for identification.

johanna.kitten
11-20-2011, 07:45 AM
Time for field report I guess... Getting my act together, Bollinger is a dear friend of mine and will assist me posting.

The Way Out Club in London was a great experience and I felt quite welcome, there were no beting around the bush. They were all so relaxed. Staff was not what I expected, it was a little bit like q'in up at the local pizza parlour. I do recommend u pop in if u r in London. It was not as glam as I thought it would be.. Set in a basement in the square mile of town.

The audience was slightly older than I expected, I was thinking late twenties, but oh no, hey I don't mind actually. I was approaced by many ts/tg from all walks of life. The word spread fast that I was a newcommer as I did state this at thedoor to make sure they took well care of me. So, I guess I got lots of attention. Be it good or bad. The scene in London seems to be quite different from what I am used to (Bangkok, Pattaya). U who have been know what I am on about.

My main observation was two things, people overdoing it with walks and postures and this starge obessions with silly handbags. But, hey, I do need to work on my posture.

One interesting girl I met had put in a lot of effort, at the age of 24 she spent five years on tg and it was very well done, perhaps the upper parts were a little bit too obvious but the voicework was great. She also had some really nice dark hair that suited her black skin. I can't wait to get my 32 inch Brazilian extensions as I had to cut and dye my hair for a recent job interviewas I did not know if they had an equal opportunity policy in place. They do and I got the job and can wear women's at the office if only smart, but sometimes it is perhaps not a good idea.

Summary, the club is ok in my books, it only happen that I am a little bit wild and often wake up with bruises and/or blood on my body. Gotta sort this out as it prevents me from getting the looks I want. I'll post another thread regarding my dreams and goals. So, whatch this space!

/Johanna

johanna.kitten
11-23-2011, 08:53 PM
Ah, you pepole actually understad how much I want to become a woman. Cd is not cutting it for me, I want it all! For now on I am stuck in trans and it will take some time. I have found a place in Belgium that do ffs, so I will probably start there. If u r around the way out next w/e I'll be there.

johanna.kitten
12-02-2011, 03:49 AM
Hia!

Sorry to go on about it but tomorrow is Saturday and I was thinking the Way Out Club, London. Who is going to rock up?

//Johanna

Cheryl T
12-02-2011, 01:53 PM
So, I find myself in a situation just only underdressed and there is a long way home to sort it out. Had a little bit of a strange one, lotsa travel and meeting up with people from a previous life. i do still luv'em, take care lassies! /Johanna

As the song says....
"What a long strange trip it's been"