PDA

View Full Version : Suggest a crossdresser-friendly salon in MA/RI?

BattersBabe
11-17-2011, 07:16 PM
Can someone suggest a good crossdresser-friendly salon in the MA/RI area? I'm not exactly "out," so privacy/discretion is a factor for me.

I'm really just looking for a place to get a pedicure where I won't be uncomfortable having my nails painted red or pink. The salon I used to use in RI no longer does nails.

Ashley83
11-17-2011, 07:53 PM
Ive gone to magic nails in Johnston to get my toes done with color, never dressed though. They were always great, hope that may help

BattersBabe
11-17-2011, 08:09 PM
Ive gone to magic nails in Johnston to get my toes done with color

Thanks for the suggestion, but that place may be a little to close-to-home for me.

Just want to note that I would definitely be going in male mode.

tifany fay
11-17-2011, 09:12 PM
There is a small salon just past apponaug on post Rd. in Warwick. I have never gone in dressed but when I do go in I,ve always been treated like one of the girls.

BattersBabe
11-18-2011, 06:00 PM
There is a small salon just past apponaug on post Rd. in Warwick. I have never gone in dressed but when I do go in I,ve always been treated like one of the girls.

Still a little too close to home. Anyone else? Even southeastern CT would be okay.

BattersBabe
11-21-2011, 08:40 PM
Any other suggestions? ;)

Rogina B
11-22-2011, 06:09 PM
There is a whole bunch of Asian nail places in Seakonk,Ma,easy and quick to get to...They would all be happy to do you.