PDA

View Full Version : Was the first fem thing you wore someone else's?

heathr1
10-21-2005, 01:02 PM
In my case yes....Mother's lipstick.

Angela Burke
10-21-2005, 01:19 PM
My sisters school skirt and knickers.(panties)

Love Angela XX

Bonnie D
10-21-2005, 01:33 PM
When I was 11 and found myself home alone. I tried on my mother's clothes. Her black stuff was the sexiest so that's what I tried on. Girdle with attached garters, stockings, heels, bra with rolled up socks inside, full length slip and her little black dress.

Not until I moved out on my own did I start buying my own clothes.

Bonnie

Joanne08
10-21-2005, 01:39 PM
Yeah Heathr, it was my Mom's clothes and makeup. I was rather clever in acquiring clothes in my teen years, but I never did buy anything of my own until after I was married and with the help of my ex-wife.

Love, Jo

cdsandy
10-21-2005, 01:43 PM
My first items were my mom's heels, hose and girdle. I did it 12 when i was home alone. It felt wonderful and have been hooked ever since.:angel:

TGMarla
10-21-2005, 02:17 PM
They were my mother's and my sister's. They both fit me quite well. I didn't start aquiring my own stuff until relatively recently.

Marla
10-21-2005, 02:47 PM
Mom's lipstick, then my first wifes everything. She was a beautician so she had wigs and lots of make up. It was a wonderland for me. She eventually figured it out and filed for divorce. My present wife suspects but doesn't discuss it. I have all my own stuff now.

ginafaye
10-21-2005, 04:46 PM
my sisters panties.......mom had me wear them when i was little i still remember how good they felt...........i dont think mom thougt about the boy girl thing i think it was just a they fit him hes small he doesnt know or care what underwear he wears.....at puberty i wore moms bras hose girdles and waitress uniforms ...they wear kinda like nurses back then:)

Georgina
10-21-2005, 04:55 PM
Yes. I think it was a cousins slip(over 50yrs ago). Georgina.

mmandy31
10-21-2005, 10:20 PM
i was 12 and i tried on a pair of yellow silky panties that belong to my grandmother and now i am hooked for life wearing panties thank's gran.:thumbsup:

MsEva
10-22-2005, 03:42 PM
I think the very first girly things were my mom's stuff....I guess I tried on her go go boots as a teen...oh, they were wonderful..I can still see them in my mind..white patent leather that I just barely fit into...!

tammie
10-22-2005, 03:53 PM
HI All: If U don't include the panties, socks, mary janes, and party dress my mom put me into when I was 4 or 5 yo and crying (while arroused at the same time), then it was a black lacecup underwire 36B Vassarette bra of my older sister's. It had been carelessly thrown on the floor and when I got it on and adjusted (like I had watched my mother do) it fit me like I had been measured for it. I was changed in an instant forever into a crossdresser. I decided to wear it all day and as I was leaving her bedroom, I saw the matching long legged pantygirdle and took it too. I still love wearing these items as often as possible only now I can fill a 42C without forms.

Andrea's Lynne
10-22-2005, 04:12 PM
I know this isn't a poll, but if it were I think Mom's lipstick would be out in front!

For me, it was in 6th grade. My school had a spirit week in which one of the days was "switched" day. The girl in my class who I had a MAJOR crush on asked me if we could "switch" with each other. I can still remember the pastel blue skirt she let me wear! Wow.......that is a fond memory!!!:o

Lynne

Rachel Morley
10-22-2005, 05:33 PM
My neighbors cardigan. I was 6 years old.

tiffa
10-22-2005, 06:36 PM
yes it was my cousinses sisters 3/4 length slip,we had sleep overs and wen we went to bed i see he had a girls night dress on ,he asked me if i liked it and if i wanted to wear one to sleep in ,he gave me a slip in white i put it on and felt something in side that i had not felt before.:)

ladyfydiana
10-22-2005, 08:17 PM
In my case yes....Mother's lipstick.My Moms girdle.:) maybe thats why I like wearing them.Thanks Mom.:)

Diana

MonaSmith
10-22-2005, 08:19 PM
My sisters silver fairy/ballet dress when I was about 5. We pretty much shared a wardrobe from then on, although she didn't know it until recently :D.

Mona xx

Madeline_K
10-23-2005, 08:15 AM
If you don't count the frilly socks and Mary Jane shoes of my cousin when I didn't really know what I was doing, then it was a pair of my mom's leather pumps. They fit pretty darn well as I recall.

Madeline

MarinaTwelve200
10-24-2005, 04:59 PM
In my case yes....Mother's lipstick.

ME too, at age 12, the deep red shiny stuff. I always considered Lipstick as being the most important item to gives one's face a fem look.--I could not imagine CDing without it.---

Helen MC
10-24-2005, 05:42 PM
My 14 year old sister's white cotton knickers (panties) when I was 12.

jessi girl
10-24-2005, 08:52 PM
yes,my best friends dress. we went out to dinner one night and she wore it. nice, lavender one piece,spandex mini dress. i asked if i could try it on and she was delighted to let me borrow. sucker fit great! she still lets me borrow alot. she even thought that i look good in it.:eek:

jessiemillard
10-25-2005, 01:32 AM
My friends pleated skirt when i was 10..damn that was nice..

Tracy Lynn
10-25-2005, 07:36 AM
My sisters bra and panties.

Lady Katherine
10-25-2005, 07:50 AM
My mom's skirts and dresses I found in attic. Never very muscular as a boy, I found I looked very naturally girlish, with pretty legs. From then have always felt I was better looking as a girl than as a boy!

GiniGirl
10-25-2005, 07:57 AM
My Mother's pale blue Vanity Fair tulip-front panty girdle. I tried "real nylons" about two days later! I certainly wasn't old enough (nine at the time) to have a "sexual experience," but it was so incredibly intoxicating that I have never even once considered NOT having femininity as a part of my life.

TiffanyTgirl
10-25-2005, 08:09 AM
I was eleven abd I put on a pair of red satin bikini panties with lace trim. Oh did it feel good!

PaulaLynne
10-25-2005, 01:20 PM
Oh my...My sisters panties, yellow and very lacy.. Then Mother's garter belt, nylons and red panties. Now 24/7 panties, dress when I can..

Keri
10-25-2005, 10:09 PM
My mom's long satin nightie was a fetish for me (its feel against my cheek, its smoothness when I touched it) and I fell in love with all her lingerie when just a pre-teen. With three older sisters, my association of silkies with 'just' mom became more a fixation with femininity and sensuality in general, and I think I wore their panties, slips and nighties more than they did. A GREAT childhood !

MichelleH
10-25-2005, 10:32 PM
I started with my Mom's makeup and clothes, but the first thing I ever wore that fit me was a pink party dress that belonged to a first grade classmate of mine. My mom did sewing for people and was altering it for her. I was about the same size as the girl it belonged to, so my mom used me for a model when she was hemming it. Little did she know that I wished the dress was mine.

MichelleH

Faye Emmette
10-26-2005, 10:01 AM
Gosh. I didn't like wearing other peoples clothing except my Aunties black bra when I was 15 when she and my cousins were staying for a while.
But I started off with frilly panties and foundationwear from the Red Cross shop. Didn't seem interested in my Mum's or Sister's wardrobe.. Hhmmm+?

beverly 00230
10-26-2005, 11:31 AM
I was about 5 years years old and told my mother I was going to lay down and take a nap. Instead I went in her bedroom and put on her slip. Not understanding what was happening I thought something was wrong with me.
She says she dressed me in girls clothes when I was younger but I don't remember that.
Did not understand till many years later that there isn't a thing wrong with. :cool:

ineedafriend
10-27-2005, 07:22 AM
My first fem thing was women's bras and panties hangiing on clotheslines in the back yards of people who lived on my paper route when I was 12 and 13 years old in the 50s. I delivered a morning paper (and this was before every home had a dryer) and sometime the woman would forget to bring in the laundry hanging on the clothesline. Two or three houses always had bras and/or panties belonging the the wife or older daughters hanging. Since it was usually dark when I delivered their paper, I could slip into the backyard and get a pair of panties and/or a bra and tuck them in my paper sack. There was a thick patch of woods that I had to go through on my route and I would stop, take off my clothes and put on the undies I had "borrowed", get dressed and spend the next hour or so delivering papers while getting excited feeling the slick silk against my privates. One morning after I had changed, one of my customers, a divorced woman of about 30, left her window shade up about an inch from the bottom and I got to watch her get dressed, from nude to completely dressed. I really got hard between watching her and feeling those silky panties rubbing me. Before I went home, I would go back to the woods and take off the panties and bra and bury them, (I wonder if they were ever found.)

susanbee
10-27-2005, 08:51 AM
At age 10 I tried on my mothers silk stocking, girdle and full slips. I fell in love with them been wearing panties , bra, stockings, slips since.

Donna tv
10-27-2005, 03:26 PM
My Mom's high heels, I was to young to understand why I was wearing them but just knew how nice they made me feel . I was an only child so Mom's closet was my playland

nylonslip
10-28-2005, 05:49 AM
My mum's blue satin full slip when I was 11. What a lovely feeling. Have been wearing satin and nylon lingerie ever since.

CDtv
10-28-2005, 12:30 PM
my aunt's heels and clothes. She was my mum's much younger sister and when i'd visit in the summer we had a regular dress up time. She had younger hipper taste and i got to wear a pair of 4-inch heels at the age of 11. if She only knew how my shoe collection has grown since

Sarah TV1960
10-28-2005, 03:47 PM
I was really naughty. A neighbour had a suspender belt and stockings on the washig line. I was 15, i lay awake all night and then crept out and had them away.....shame on me. But they did feel good.

Serena
10-28-2005, 11:35 PM
The first was actually my sister's blouse, just to see if it would fit. I grew to wearing a combination of my mom and sister's stuff in the same outfit sometimes. But I didn't really steal them, since a bunch were in a bah downstairs of stuff that didn't fit them.

Sissy Jay
10-29-2005, 12:12 AM
I was at a cousins house and she was the same age as me and real close to the same size. I was left alone in the house one day and everyone else was outside. Well I woke up from a nap and saw her closet open and saw a few dresses and skirts that were really ruffly and feminine. So I quick lock the door and started to try on cloths. My first was a white blouse with big ruffles on the sleaves and ruffles and lace v neck collar. Then I saw one of the skirts I'd seen her wear to church and a pair of her dress shoes and it was all over for me, I was hooked from then on. OH! And yes I was shaking so bad you would have thought I was standing out in below zero weather naked.
Yours Truly, Sissy Jay