PDA

View Full Version : Fem walk in jeans

wilt575
11-18-2011, 03:03 AM
Have you noticed a more pronounced fem wiggle or twitch when wearing jeans or shorts and some times capris. does your walk or gait change

prene
11-18-2011, 03:11 AM
Have you noticed a more pronounced fem wiggle or twitch when wearing jeans or shorts and some times capris. does your walk or gait change

Not really for me because of the jeans, but
I usually wear a corset and it does change my gait/walk I love it.

By the way what gg jeans do u wear?

I love the levis 529 and cruel girl jeans.

curvious
11-18-2011, 05:41 AM
Yes. when I wear my tights and 2" mules and I definitely wiggle more when I walk. I sometimes work on tryng to walk the line (Pun intended) between my man walk and my female walk, to try to balance the 2. Stop swaying my upper body so much and sway my hips a little more....

Sally24
11-18-2011, 06:21 AM
The nature of the clothes also show your movements much more. It's one of the reasons that jeans are so popular with men. They can see EVERYTHING move!

Cheryl T
11-18-2011, 01:08 PM

Absolutely!
After my wife commented, the last time we were out, that I needed more movement in my hips I think about that all the time. I try to have a more feminine sway as I walk. Sometimes I have to watch it as I forget where I am and that I'm not dressed and the movement comes naturally.

suchacutie
11-18-2011, 01:52 PM
The "walk" has many components, and they are ALL accentuated with ever-higher heels, regardless of jeans or a skirt/dress. Once you've learned to "dance" in 4+ inch heels, that walk can translate into any height.

Sally hits it right on the head: the tighter the clothes the more clearly everyone sees "the walk".

tina

Karren H
11-18-2011, 02:00 PM
That just what the Denim Lobby wants you to think!!

deebra
11-18-2011, 03:59 PM
TRY THIS: A tight pair of panties or thong to hold your tuck in place, pantyhose over the panty followed by some tight girl jeans, I prefer bootcut. Take smaller girly steps and you'll definately appreciate the difference from being male. Even 2" heels push your butt out and add to that girly walk. Now the weight and sway of a nice set of boobs (forms) in a not so tight bra definately turns that walk into a very sensual, feminine feeling and it feels oh so good. The tightness of the panty, hose and jeans against your body and the flat "front" will make you want to walk and feel like a girl.

Jilmac
11-18-2011, 05:05 PM
I don't think my jeans affect my gait as much as the shoes I wear with a particular outfit.

Cheryl T
11-18-2011, 06:59 PM
That just what the Denim Lobby wants you to think!!

Karren, all this animosity towards jeans....were you accosted by Levi Strauss as a young "girl"??? LOL

k lynn
11-19-2011, 05:55 AM
My walk comes nature to me I have had many people women and men tell me I have the walk of a women once at work I was walking beside a female customerand after she felt one of the other partsguys said you and her have the same walk my ex- wife would always say quit walking like that. it just comes nature.

joan47
11-19-2011, 06:36 AM
My wife comments that when I wear a long line girdle I have a swish to myhips, also when I wear 1" heels and tight low rise jeans inmale mode I seem to walk more feminine.

JenniferR771
11-19-2011, 09:31 AM
Try it by pulling your shoulders back and head up, pushing your chest out (something I suspect girls are taught to do.) And now add tall heels which force your butt out, and you to take small steps with your body balanced over the heels. There isn't that better?

Anneliese
01-15-2012, 04:40 PM
I am the opposite of Karren. I think jeans are BY FAR the most exciting thing I wear, as well as the most exciting clothing women wear. There is nothing sexier than a shapely body inside form-fitting, well-worn jeans. I have still not gone out 100% dressed, but today I went to the flea market wearing the tightest, girliest jeans I've ever worn in public. Got many stares, which was fine with me.

...and yes, I can walk like a girl...tried it today at times...tight denim helps in this regard...

Paula T
01-15-2012, 05:54 PM
Not much in jeans but I do try and walk with much smaller steps when dressed. Last thursday night after an evening of wearing 5 1/2 inch heels my walk was very careful and slow I might add.:eek:

Paula T
01-15-2012, 05:55 PM
I don't think my jeans affect my gait as much as the shoes I wear with a particular outfit.

I think you hit it on the head

RenneB
01-15-2012, 09:11 PM
I say it's all in the walk, I mean where you place your feet in front of you. Walk in a straight line. That is find a line on the pavement or floor and walk the line. You will start to feel that swagger. I watched the Miss A show with the GGs walking in the swim suits and there walking the line was very pronounced. In fact, to exaggerate it you can cross the next foot over the line, but be careful you don't trip.... Loosen the back muscles a little and just let it go.

I try to walk like this even during non fem times.. Oh here's another way to get "the walk". Pick up a kitchen chair in each hand. Hold your arms out as far as you can and then start walking. Practice this a couple of times a week and you'll get it...

Renne.....

ssandy
01-15-2012, 09:27 PM
Hi, Yes I do wiggle more when in my Gloria Vanderbilt but it's the persona or feeling that is generated that helps me do it and yes, I really enjoy it..Sandy

Stephenie S
01-15-2012, 10:18 PM
No. I don't find I wiggle more in jeans. I think it's your imagination. But who am I?

S