PDA

View Full Version : So far a GREAT day!

Longing2be-Trisha
11-18-2011, 11:39 AM
Hi Everyone!

This started last night when stress got to me :Pullhair: and I had to treat myself to new panties, tights, and nail polish. After putting on the panties the stress started to leave in a hurry. So I did my nails in the color I just bought fuchsia chrome, then did the toes in holiday cheer. Got in the hot tube to soak for a while, got out and removed facial hair, leg hair, and belly hair. Would have done the chest and underarms but they were good to go. Scraped the callas off the bottom of my feet, mainly the left foot. Put lotion on and slid into my panties and tights for the night.

Had a very early doctor's appointment with my psychiatrist and it is 3:15 am. In case I wake up late wanted to be prepared for a quick run out the door. So I get to the doctor's office and instead of one evaluation sheet to fill out on how the last two weeks have been, I have two sheets. There is one other person in the office waiting a woman on the other side of the small waiting room. She notices me sit down and start filling out the papers. I notice her expression when she realized I had nail polish on, PRICELESS! :OMG: "She is thinking OH MY GOD HE HAS NAIL POLISH ON!" as her jaw drops to the floor. :lol2: I wonder what she would have though if she knew what else was under my male clothing? The doctor came out to get me and we went to his office. He thought I was coming out of my shell nicely and that this is the first time that I wore nail polish. I told him I have worn nail polish before but less noticeable.

We talked more and I asked if there was any endocrinologists in the clinic here, which was a no not at the level I needed to transition. So he is going to have his nurse research it and get me some names, which means most likely up in the twin cities area. Now I have to dress down so when my wife comes by she does not freak out.:tantrum:

Hugs:bighug:

Traci Elizabeth
11-18-2011, 01:24 PM
All I can say is OMG where did I put my sunglasses??????????????????

Michelle James
11-18-2011, 02:03 PM
Who makes that color? I love it. Gotta have it.

Michelle

CarlaWestin
11-18-2011, 02:10 PM
Scraped the callas off the bottom of my feet, mainly the left foot. Put lotion on and slid into my panties and tights for the night.

It's always that pesky left foot.