PDA

View Full Version : Are You another Person?

Odette30UK GG
10-21-2005, 04:16 PM
Ok, these are a few things that I have always wanted to ask other CD's and have never had the chance.... well now I have... so here goes.

Are you another person when dressed?

Do you want to be treated differently when dressed?

How can we (SO's) make your life more comftable?

Last thing.... If your SO would buy you anything, anything at all, what would it be.....??? (If moneys wasn't problem)
What would it be?
I would like to buy my husband those facial treatments to get rid of the hairs....... but what would he like...... I have no idea.

Ok hugs to all
Odette
XXXXX

JoAnnDallas
10-21-2005, 04:27 PM
Yes, since I let my female part of me come to the surface.

I want to be treated with respect, decenciy, and as a lady.

Help us with the little things that we don't notice but GG's do.

ginafaye
10-21-2005, 04:59 PM
im still the same person but so much more of my soul is expossed......her aceptance and embracing of my feminie side completes us in a way that is hard to explain ........i know now we could go though anything and make out the otherside

urban gypsy
10-21-2005, 05:06 PM
My so says that I'm the same person but with extras. ie I'm more caring and lovable as well as other things.

charliegg
10-21-2005, 05:49 PM
Funny, I just posted a thread almost the same and went back to the forum and saw yours. I asked my SO what was going on inside the head when dressed and katie said she hadn't really thought about it. Katie loves to dress like a woman and be treated like one. I think Katie is Katie when dressed - it's a bit like a split personality. How long have you known about your SO?

jamie_44
10-21-2005, 06:20 PM
Yes, when dressed I feel I am way more tolerant and more at ease, not as tense as I am in the boy mode. I like to be treated as a lady.

Marcyme
10-21-2005, 06:47 PM
Nope, just me....:D
The inside i always the same, just what you see changes....

Deborah
10-21-2005, 07:21 PM
Nope i'm still me

Only in public lol

I'm divorced so i don't have to worry about it

Last thing.... If your SO would buy you anything, anything at all, what would it be.....??? (If moneys wasn't problem)
If i had an SO i would just want her to love me for who i am and not other people ;)

Jodi Lynn
10-21-2005, 08:15 PM
I am still the same person, maybe a bit more open as i am my true self and not hiding.

I want to be treated the same as any other person, male or female.

be accepting and loving.

If money was no problem I wouldn't need anything other then love.

Hugs Jodi Lynn

Holly
10-21-2005, 08:38 PM
Hi Odette... we've not met yet, but I'm happy to meet you now!

I'm still basically me when dressed, but perhaps the femininity is a bit more intensified. I seem to pay greater attention to details such as sitting properly. And I must confess that I do like to play with my hair (drives my wife crazy).

My wife treats me wonderfully when I'm dressed. Often we will just sit and snuggle while we watch TV. When we're out together, she's at my side, not lurking somewhere off on the sidelines. This is important to me as it tells me that she is not ashamed of me or to be with me. As for others, as long as they respect me as a person, that's all I can ask. Although if someone opens a door or pulls out a chair for me, that's a plus!

I can't speak for the others, but from my standpoint, I just want to be accepted as her equal. This isn't really anything different than I desire in our everyday life. But an approving nod, a smile, a gentle touch all work wonders for a girls confidence. I'm not sure, but maybe what I'm trying to say is that whatever she would want from me is what I would want from her. Be honest (does this outfit make my butt look too big?), be encouraging, yet gentle when something isn't working (maybe a different color eyeshadow would make your eyes even more beautiful), and love me for all of who I am. Be my guide as I explore deeper and deeper into my own femininity, not my critic. I'll respond with a devotion and a passion that will be greater with every passing day.

Something personal that just says I'm thinking about you and I love you. A small bottle of perfume, a piece of jewelery (a pin, a bracelett, a necklace, etc.), a new nightie, really just anything. My wife once sent me flowers... I can't begin to tell you how touched and moved I was!

Gee, that was fun. Ask some more questions!

Marlena Dahlstrom
10-21-2005, 08:52 PM
Unless our name is Sybil (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0075296/), we're not truly a different person when en femme. Rather we're showing a different side of ourselves. How different depends on the individual. Some folks who are really macho en homme often show a very different part themselves. Some of them may be the daintiest, girliest girls around -- in short all the "unmanly" traits they feel they don't show elsewhere. Myself, I'm fairly androgynous, so it's more of letting some aspects have freer rein and not having to force other aspects to be prominent. For example, as Darla, I'm less competitive and more nuturing. I feel more pretty and witty and bright.

One analogy is to the different personas we frequently use in different parts of our lives. For example, I'd bet you probably a "different person" at work than while visiting the relatives. We're just taking it a bit further. Some of us consciously use our en femme personas to stretch some emotional muscles. So as Darla, I try to be more outgoing than my more introverted self en homme.

Aside from the pronoun thing, en femme I'd like to be treated just like anyone else.

What can SOs do to make our lives more comfortable. Your love and acceptance is the biggest thing. But at more mundane level, as Joann said, helping us with the little things that GGs notice that we may not can be really invaluable for those of us who go out in public. After all you've had years to learn about presenting yourself as a women -- we're playing catch-up.

As far as buying gifts, I think that really depends on the person again. Something that acknowledges their feminine side is probably always appreciated, especially if it's something your SO might not get/do for herself. Personally, I love going to the spa as much as many GGs do, so an afternoon at the spa would be exquisite. But it need not be expensive -- it really is the thought that counts, although I'm sure none of us would turn away a new pair Manolos. But if you're stumped, you might think of what you'd get for a GG friend who's similar to your SO en femme.

Phoebe Reece
10-21-2005, 08:56 PM

Not really. I may look different, walk differently, gesture differently, speak more softly, but on the inside my thought patterns are the same and the way I deal with other people is basically the same - except I feel more free to publicly hug my friends.

Like an actor on a stage, I expect those around me to react in a manner that agrees with the part I am playing. If I dress and conduct myself in a ladylike manner, I expect to be treated as a lady.

Just be as tolerant of our swings in appearance as we are of a GG's PMS or menopausal hot flashes.

If your SO would buy you anything, anything at all, what would it be.....???
I would love to have all my body hair permanently removed from arms, legs, chest, and back. Constantly having to shave is a pain...

Ellisia_Lynch
10-22-2005, 08:28 AM
Can I put the boot (knee high, of course) on the other foot please........

Odette & Charlie, my wife has had this conversation with me recently, and like most of the other girls, I responded by saying 'I'm still me, not another person' .

Like you Charlie, she doesn't want to see me fully dressed either as she said she would struggle to look at the male me in the same way again.

So, I have wondered if she would feel differently if she saw me as a completely different person, a girlfriend, as opposed to her husband in drag. Would she be less freaked out? Would it help you girls to think this way?

Ellisia