PDA

View Full Version : dinner with my wife

Jenniferathome
11-19-2011, 10:18 PM
I just had dinner with my wife, in girl mode. It was fantastic. I bought a new wig and she had to trim the bangs because they were in my face. Not sure I am sold on the shorter hair but it is easier to work with. 6 short months ago, this was only a fantasy I thought would never happen. I tell her daily that I am so lucky to have her.

Longing2be-Trisha
11-19-2011, 10:23 PM
Very pretty woman in the photo Jennifer! Great evening you had you are very lucky!

Hugs

rachaelsloane
11-19-2011, 10:26 PM
So glad you had a good time at dinner and although I like longer hair, you do look good with shorter hair.

Rachel Morley
11-19-2011, 11:54 PM
Yes, you are lucky to have her and never stop telling her how much you appreciate her. My wife once told me that she would never be comfortable going out with me in public, but after having dinner with her a few times with me in girl mode she (for some unknown reason) changed her mind. I really hope that this happens to you too. My wife says CDing is like tasting new food ... you have to try it 10 times before you start to get a liking for it. To me, it sounds like that there will great times ahead for you ... just be patient and "let her drive" . :)

sissystephanie
11-20-2011, 12:09 AM
Jennife, you are a very pretty woman! And you are also very lucky that you have a wife who accepts your crossdressing! My late wife knew that I was a CD when we married and she totally accepted and supported me!! As Rachel said in her post, never stop telling your wife how much you appreciate her and never ever stop being her man!!

Eryn
11-20-2011, 01:37 AM
Jennifer, you and your new hair look great. As Rachel said, letting your wife set the pace is a very good idea and I like her "new food" analogy!

Catina
11-20-2011, 02:27 AM
How fortunate you are to have such a loving Wife !

Jonianne
11-20-2011, 05:04 AM
Also remember to remind her, that you are lucky to have her, not just because she participates with you with the cd'ing, but for all the other wonderful things she does and is, as well.

My Angel also was not planning going out with me, but on her own suggestions she ended up being the one who took me on several outings.

Rachel Flowers
11-20-2011, 05:16 AM
Dinner is an ancient human way for strengthening relationships (most of us already know the other one) and I agree the hair and the outfit look really good.

JamieG
11-20-2011, 09:50 AM
That's wonderful. I hope to be able to do that with my wife one day too. Although she's seen me dressed a few times, we've never "had a date" with me en femme.

litlejohn
11-20-2011, 09:54 AM
So far telling my SO was the best decision I have made in some time. sounds like it is working for you as well. Best of luck and you do look great.

Jillian Faith
11-20-2011, 10:57 AM
Your SO sounds like a keeper. Make sure you tell how much you love her every day! BTW your hair looks fantastic!

Lace-Is-Great
11-20-2011, 12:11 PM
Awwwww, that's so sweet! Sounds like a wonderful time with a fantastic wife! Women can be so loving :-)

suchacutie
11-20-2011, 12:24 PM
Making a meal together and then partaking was one of the first things we ever did with Tina in full flower! It really is special!

tina

SamanthaS
11-20-2011, 01:13 PM
Your wife is a true keeper ;) I hope you two had a great time.