PDA

View Full Version : I seem to attract Cops

ChrissyCrossedLegs
10-21-2005, 09:11 PM
OK Mega boring post.. but has to be written for prosperity...

I posted before that on one of my drives out at night I managed to bump into ( oh not literally by the way) not one cop car, but three.
Well last night I went out for a drive along the coast, not my normal thing, but circumstances were a bit different. I'm one of those funny sods that really hates letting the petrol/gas get down to nothing.. however that's what I had managed to do this week and all day I had thought about filling up, but put it off... so.. gets in car.. starts driving along coast and hey .. what's that flashing light on the dash.. oh man.. I need gas.
I haven't ever been close to people as Sammy other than when I was out with the Mrs... I certainly aint ever filled up the car.

So to stop waffling... or is that to carry on.. oh well.... . I drives towards this town which is next along the coast.. could I find an all night garage.. nope.. light is now flashing even more (or at least it seemed to be), I go to the next town (3 miles), all closed...so I turn around and come back but along a different road. When I am almost half way back to my home town I finally come across a garage thats open.

Now me being more nervous than I can tell you thinks to self, 'don't just drive in, pull up on the side of the road, and watch for a bit.. wait till there is no one else filling up' which I did..for 3 whole minutes.. not a soul.. no one, da nada...
So, I turn engine on, and drive into forecourt.. gets out of the car shaking.. grabs petrol cap at which point this fuel injection - God knows what kinda car speeds into the garage and screeches to a halt right in front of me... RIGHT BETWEEN ME AND THE CASHIER. Boy racer gets out, and starts filling up... Ok.. no worries me thinks, head down, fill up, pay .. some how ... and get out of here.. '
What's that I hear.. another car.. oh look.. ' in drives a cop car, pulls up right by the side of this boy racer, again RIGHT BETWEEN ME AND THE CASHIER, and starts filling up.
I know what you are all going to say. .Cop is good thing.. protect me should boy racer get fruity or worse.. didn't think of that at the time.. was just anover person I had to walk past.
Well of course I was worrying over nothing.. I was shaking that much it took me three goes to screw the petrol cap back on.. I wiggled as nonchalantly as I could past the young man, walked into the garage, straight up to the man behind the counter, almost threw him my money - gave him the slightest of smiles - turned about face and wiggled back out again.. thankfully both BR and cop were still filling up.. (thank God for large petrol tanks).
I almost covered the whole of my windscreen with mist my sigh of relief was that big when i got back in the car.
I think from the smile on the guys face he either fancied my butt or he had made me and found me amusing.. maybe I should go back and find out which?? or then again..
<-- going to check back of car for sticker that says, "Tranny driving this car, would all cops please follow"
Hugz
SammyJo

uknowhoo
10-21-2005, 09:17 PM
Not a boring post at all, Sammy.
Thanks for sharing your little adventure.
Hugs, Tammi

obsessedwithpantyhose
10-21-2005, 09:21 PM
:eek: u failed to tell us what u wer wearing:p

Deborah
10-21-2005, 09:22 PM
Yes it is a great story. Interesting how English cops fill up at public gas stations. I've never seen any US cops at a public station. I think they have their own somewhere else.

Kaitlyn Michele
10-21-2005, 09:24 PM
i luv luv luv stories!!! very neat girlfriend..and i hope you had fun

if you can't tell us your stories who can you tell

Missy Anne's GG
10-21-2005, 09:49 PM
Hi SammyJo,

Boring? No way! I really enjoyed your story, and I'm a "funny sod" too -- I don't like the gas level to get down below half!

Missy Anne's GG

ChrissyCrossedLegs
10-21-2005, 10:00 PM
:eek: u failed to tell us what u wer wearing:p
Tell you no, show you.. no worries

http://www.sammyjouk.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/black/nightOut.jpg

Going to have to find some good setting powder for cover that I use.. top lip is doing my head in..

Thanks to all for replies.. Amy, so do ours hon, no idea why he was there.
Hugz
SammyJo

Phoebe Reece
10-21-2005, 10:12 PM
Great story SammyJo, not boring at all. I love that dress! I think the smile on the guy's face must have been from seeing a very pretty lady dressed to the nines.

KatieZ
10-21-2005, 11:00 PM
Good story SammyJo. Thanx for sharing.

Yet another example of how right it is for us to be out and about.

Hugs

Natalie x
10-22-2005, 07:29 AM
Great story, Sammy Jo, brought a smile and a chuckle here. I love the outfit, and the makeup, you look great.

Odette30UK GG
10-22-2005, 07:34 AM
You look beautiful honey...... :thumbsup: ;)

Hugs
Odette
XxxxxX

Shelly Preston
10-22-2005, 10:20 AM
Great adventure

Even better pic Very Classy

If you had not added the story I would have assumed you may be going to a formal dinner.

Your adorable

Wendy me
10-22-2005, 10:29 AM
nice story good to see that you got through it with too mutch trouble ...still worth the rush ....

TGMarla
10-22-2005, 12:50 PM
Wow! Neat story! You wore THAT???? Wow! (again) It's not exactly conventional....but then again, I live in the American Southwest, so what do I know. I'll bet in hindsight you love the memory. Very cool story. I'll bet also that when Speed Racer pulled in, and then the cop, you thought, "Oh God....that figures!"

Good goin' girlfriend!

ChrissyCrossedLegs
10-22-2005, 02:10 PM
Thanks for all for your replies...
Maria: "I'll bet also that when Speed Racer pulled in, and then the cop, you thought, "Oh God....that figures!"" I believe my words, under my breath of course were a tad more flowery than that.. but the same sentiment.

For the record: Tops is a basque I got off ebay for &#163;5.00, I added the black ties that hide my forms - the skirt is one I made from a size 20 one we bought for about &#163;3.00 in a catalogue discount store, and the gloves I made from material I bought from a store for &#163;1.00! .. ohh and I made hte choker too.
Take care and thanks again
SammyJo

Holly
10-22-2005, 02:25 PM
Beautiful. Great sense of humor. Adverturous. Skilled writer. Qualified seamstress. Your wife is a lucky lady... and so are we. Thanks for sharing!

alisoncdnj
10-22-2005, 02:27 PM
What a great story. What a beautiful outfit. Not boring at all. I bet now you laugh at it. Thanks for sharing.

Rachel Morley
10-22-2005, 02:32 PM
Tell you no, show you.. no worries

Holy cow Sammy Jo! you pumped gas wearing that outfit??!! Phew, I could never do that. I would be too scared. Me thinks I'm a little bit too conservative in my dressing:o

Missy Anne's GG
10-22-2005, 07:12 PM
Wow, Sammy Jo!

You look stunning in that outfit...and so talented too! I do some sewing, myself, and that is some sewing!

Missy Anne's GG

obsessedwithpantyhose
10-22-2005, 08:40 PM
they r just checkin u out hun,,,,,,,ur GREAT look:D

racquel
10-23-2005, 04:43 AM
I can see why you would attract cops and other guy's as well,your beautiful.
Great story thanks for sharing.

Marlena Dahlstrom
10-23-2005, 12:39 PM
Yeah, that outfit just might attract the cops. I'm sure they were too entranced to pay attention to boy racer.

paulaN
10-23-2005, 01:35 PM
good story. great dress. I think that dress might attract a little atention at the pumps though. WOW! so glad you made it.