PDA

View Full Version : Can you get away with it?

emmicd
10-21-2005, 09:24 PM
What femme clothes can you wear in public and get away with without drawing attention and not revealing yourself as a closet crossdresser to the unknowing public?

emmi

obsessedwithpantyhose
10-21-2005, 09:25 PM
no one notices me in my suntan pantyhose with shorts and painted toe nails

marika_jaye
10-21-2005, 09:39 PM
I too have gone out in pantyhose (beige) under shorts and apparently had nobody notice. It may well be that they noticed and just didn't react. I'll never know. :D

Jessicafreed
10-21-2005, 09:55 PM
I wear women's dress pants and matching pantyhose and high heeled loafers. Most people don't have a clue and it makes me feel so feminine. I have also started wearing high heeled pumps and as long as I am confident that I should be wearing them, nobody really notices.

Love,

Jessica

GypsyKaren
10-22-2005, 12:07 AM
I wear misses mjeans and sneakers all the time, plus a women's jacket. No one has ever noticed, and it makes me feel real good.

GypsyKaren

Deborah
10-22-2005, 01:19 AM
I go out alot in blouses and female jeans with a jacket on. No one seems to even notice. I won't go out in a dress or skirt just yet though.

Sherlyn
10-22-2005, 01:31 AM
i dont wear my grrl clothes ..when im drab //im all or nothing

DawnRodgers
10-22-2005, 01:34 AM
I've gone out and about with my fingernails done in a bright, shiny pink, pamties and bra, hose and ladies flats. Loved it, felt feminine and sexy. Want to buy some jeans and tops to go with them. Would actually love to dress full time.
Dawn

Paula Rae
10-22-2005, 03:23 AM
Quote: Amy Raines "I go out alot in blouses and female jeans with a jacket on."

Me too! but a lot of the time I wear female sweaters.

Ricki B

Shannon
10-22-2005, 03:31 AM
I work out with a personal trainer -- he's never said a thing about my shaved legs and underarms.

Phillis
10-22-2005, 07:00 AM
I usually wear panties and panyhose under jeans. Have gone out a couple of times wearing a bra with the cups filled under a large shirt and jacket. No one seems to notice. I wear a B-cup bra under my shirt. It is a lot of fun to do this.

karen marie
10-22-2005, 12:56 PM
if they notice,iv'e never had anyone comment to me.i usually wear
women's shorts,shoes and socks when my wife and i go shopping or
bike riding.i keep my legs shaved and haven't had any problems with
people saying anything.

Sharon
10-22-2005, 12:59 PM
If I wear fem clothes outdoors, then I'm all fem. I don't mix and match anything that is visible.

urban gypsy
10-22-2005, 01:47 PM
I frequently wear fem trousers blouses and flat pumps when out . I also wear fem under wear and pantyhose.

Jennifer in CO
10-23-2005, 09:22 AM
what do you want to wear Emmi?
Well, panties always!! But, if its out at night and no one will know you or ever see you again, then anything you want (that wont get you arrested!!). If its out in daylight where everyone you know will see you, then thats a different story. If its casual appearel, then ladies jeans and pull over tops are in order. Not a fem polo shirt, as the buttons are on the wrong side or fancy-stitch jeans. Stay away from "bright" colors - stick to earthy tones such as tans, greens and darker. Ladies trainers and even some boots will even pass under a pair of jeans. Not so casual?..then ladies slacks with ladies loafers. Even zipper-less and pocket-less slacks can be worn at night. Are you wanting to wear something to work? You can easily get a ladies suit that is a "mans-cut" and in a dark color and can pass quite well, as buttons/etc are on the "guy" side. Oh...and winter time? Dang-near anything under a sweater (ladies of course). Whats fem/male about a turtle-neck?..just the rack you buy it from.

I guess the real way to answer this is for you to look at the women you see everyday on the street. What is it about the cloths they wear say its for a girl (or guy)? Go to the food court of your local mall and do some people watching. While people watching, pick a girl and with your minds-eye, takes her clothes and put them on a guy with similar build. Could "he" wear the outfit? Its a very fun test and soon you can replace the visual image of the other guy with one of yourself.

Jenn

TGMarla
10-23-2005, 09:42 AM
I've worn pantyhose, or a pair of pretty panties under my guy clothes, but I'm a little chicken to wear anything overtly feminine when I'm just bumming around in guy mode. With me it's mostly all or nothing. But when I'm "all", I don't go out. Still haven't got the nerve.