PDA

View Full Version : You look like a girl

vetobob9
11-21-2011, 05:49 PM
I was with my sister and her daughter last night. My sister keeps wanting to cut my hair. I have decided to let it grow and often put it into a ponytail.
Last night she brought it up again and my niece said "You look like a girl from behind." Something about my hair having a bump.

Course my other sister claims that any hair on men makes them "look unprofessional".

"Mary"
11-21-2011, 05:57 PM
So - how does this grab you? Sounds like you're getting the results you're looking for - Right?

Acastina
11-21-2011, 06:10 PM
Course my other sister claims that any hair on men makes them "look unprofessional".

That's a good one, considering how much effort CDs put into removing hair from almost anywhere but the top of the head...

vetobob9
11-21-2011, 08:03 PM
She's fine with hair anywhere except the head because "men are supposed to have hair on their legs, arms, chest and other areas but not the head.

The thing with that though is, if God didn't intend for men to have hair on their heads, he would not have put hair on their heads.

Aprilrain
11-21-2011, 08:08 PM
The thing with that though is, if God didn't intend for men to have hair on their heads, he would not have put hair on their heads.

A lot of men DON'T have hair on their heads, which is why god invented Hair Club For Men! DUH! Thats like saying god didn't intend for humans to fly.......... then why did he invent airplanes???

MovieTheaterLad
11-22-2011, 01:30 AM
It's quite simple, vetobob.

You must become a Highlander.

That way, your ponytail will look professional.

Kittie
11-22-2011, 01:38 AM
Lol, men with hair "unprofessional"? Longer hair on guys can look very attractive. Is there a particular reason you're required to look 'professional' ?

kimdl93
11-22-2011, 08:32 AM
Tell your sister that you appreciate her perspective, but that you like having long hair and intend to keep it so.

TGMarla
11-22-2011, 08:58 AM

Care to explain to me why it always fall out then? :straightface:

Tina B.
11-22-2011, 10:42 AM
What profession are you in that it does not look professional? It's very common in the electronics business, A lot of programmers and engineers have long hair. Musicians and pro athletes have long hair, Doctors and stock brokers, not so much. I grew my first pony tail back in the seventy's, and I still get asked why I wear it long, or why I don't cut it 35 years latter, I just smile and say I like it this way, and they go away. Sister can be pushier about it though, you might try finding faults of hers to point out ,when she ask about your hair, like why don't you ever wear skirts, or gee, have you put on a few pounds, is that a zit, it should change the subject fast enough.
Tina B.

Jynx
11-23-2011, 04:40 PM
Tell her you are ninja, that's why you have ponytail.