PDA

View Full Version : Funny thing happened today!

Longing2be-Trisha
11-22-2011, 12:11 PM
Hi Everyone!

Today I was supposed to have a therapy session at 10:30am. So last night I got as much of the hair removed from my body, did my nails, showered, and put lotion on. Went to bed about 3am this morning and woke up at 8am to finish getting ready. Did some light make up, put on my nylons, and my male clothes. Yuk! Got to my session 5 mins early sat down in the waiting room and started to read a magazine. My therapist comes out and is a little shocked she thought it was yesterday. She wrote down the 21st at 10:30 and I had the 22nd at 10:30! LOL! So we rescheduled for next Monday at 10. She loved my nails done up in the fushia chrome color and said I looked GREAT!

I am on cloud nine! I loved her sweeter dress, boots, and tights! She is a tall woman and she wears low heals to flats. So I came home to killing time before I have to go back to drab and I go get my daughter. Sorry no photos, No wig, or fem clothes so no photos yet!

Hugs

Debglam
11-22-2011, 01:49 PM
Trisha, you have a terrific attitude! I probably would have been all pouty about the miscommunication. No doubt that the compliment was well deserved and at least post a picture of the nails. :battingeyelashes: The color sounds pretty.

Happy Thanksgiving,
Debby

Longing2be-Trisha
11-22-2011, 09:26 PM
Here are the nails!169097

Debglam
11-22-2011, 10:32 PM
Here are the nails!169097

Ok, ya got me! What is the brand & name of the polish if ya don't mind revealing your beauty secrets! :battingeyelashes: Very pretty!!!

Kimberly Long
11-23-2011, 09:38 AM
When I was still working, I got up one morning dressed (mens cloths) and went to work. I was in my office several hours and had accomplished much. I then walked out for coffee and found no one at the office. I looked at my watch and it said Saturday. I felt so dumb. I know how you must have felt.
Love Kimberly

*Vanessa*
11-23-2011, 09:41 AM
wow - love the color on your nails Trisha, very pretty.. Sorry to hear of the mix-up..

Longing2be-Trisha
11-23-2011, 02:09 PM
Sally Hansen Quick color pen fuchsia chrome. I start by using a clear nail hardener, then the color, and to top it off a clear coat. Have fun!

Big Hug for you Girl friend!

Debglam
11-23-2011, 02:37 PM
Sally Hansen Quick color pen fuchsia chrome. I start by using a clear nail hardener, then the color, and to top it off a clear coat. Have fun!

Big Hug for you Girl friend!

Happy Thanksgiving! (Heading out to CVS now! :) )