PDA

View Full Version : iv finally done it

hellsangel
11-22-2011, 12:48 PM
Hi all, been a while since I was last on...anyway been a crazy year..girlfriend moved in last June so had no time to dress...only been wearing the odd pair of thongs to work but nothing more until recently...over the last month or so iv slipped back to my old self, wearing what I can to work and whenever she is not around..however the fun started last week..iv purchased a few items since I purged everything before she moved in and been wearing them whenever I can, however wearing them in private is not enough...last Thursday I went to work in a tight pair of jeans, thong, tight top and jumper and my girlfriends trainers, nobody battered an eyelid, and made the Feelin even better...wow I felt free....did the same Friday, and sat I had the day to myself so dressed all day....yesterday wore the jeans etc again and everything great again...today however was a massive step and although not as big as I'd like but its a massive start...on the way to work I went and bought some jeggins and some high heels (first time I have bought anything in person from a shop)..got some looks but didn't pay any attention..anyway went to work in my other stuff but all day iv been dying to try on my new items...so after work I changed in my car, and headed home...now my house is on an estate and everybody can see me when I get out the car so its not private...I arrive home, get out the car fully dressed, gathered my stuff and went to my door, couldn't find my key so was looking round the floor thinking nobody has seen me, then ment thing a neighbour walks passed and sees me, oh crap was my thought for a split second so hid in my car...however I thought why bother hiding, wow be ashamed...I am me...so I got straight back out and walked to on door, he looked back and I did not panic...wow what a feelin...I am so happy right now, so much so I can't wait to go to work tomorrow......sorry for the rant and sorry for the massive paragraph but my phone won't put space in... now next step is to tell the girlfriend which could take some time...at last I am comfy being who I am x

Longing2be-Trisha
11-22-2011, 12:52 PM
What a great post! So glad you had a great day!

Hugs

docrobbysherry
11-22-2011, 01:30 PM
Good for u, Angel! U still sound VERY FAR AWAY from being, "free", to me! But, you're on the RITE TRACK toward it!

*Vanessa*
11-22-2011, 01:40 PM
that's no rant sweetie, that's a wonderful story... breath.. Sounds like you are have a great time.

12Andy777
11-22-2011, 02:12 PM
Congrats to you! We all have to realize that strangers don't matter at all - it's probably not the first time they've seen a CD and it won't be the last time either!

kimdl93
11-22-2011, 04:21 PM
Glad you were able to find a way to express yourself more fully and freely. But why take so much time to tell your gf? If you can be yourself at work or in front of your neighbors, then why not with her?

JulieC
11-22-2011, 07:30 PM
Glad you had some fun :)

Oh yeah and tell your gf.

Agreed, and stop wearing her shoes! (at least, without her permission)

Marissa333
11-22-2011, 11:46 PM
I want to know what you decided to wear to work tomorrow being that you can wait and all.

Jenniferathome
11-23-2011, 10:48 AM
Telling your girlfriend will be the best thing you can ever do. Don't hide like so many of us did and still do. Talk to her, she will find out anyway.

Beverley Sims
11-23-2011, 08:26 PM
I've had similar situations with the old lady across the road seeing me open the front gate, she thinks I have a twin sister now.
Don't hesitate, tell the GF at an appropriate time.
I wouldn't wear my GFs trainers without her permission either.
I'd suggest keep having a good time.