PDA

View Full Version : Oops! I did it again!

Shannon
10-22-2005, 02:53 AM
Last Friday night I went out en femme for the first time -- a little mini adventure. And yes, I'm addicted. So tonite, I couldn't wait to get home from work, bathe, do my makeup and try on a new outfit.

I left my home about 10:30 pm. Drove about 5 minutes to an ATM. I'm not nearly as nervous as the first time -- in fact, I'm taking my sweet time, enjoy the drive. I parked in front of the bank. Grabbed my purse, and walked about 10 yards up to the ATM machine. The area is very well lit. I got $40 bucks out, then turned and strolled back to my car. I'm really enjoying the cool air against my pantyhose and up my skirt. What a wonderful feeling!

From the ATM, it was off to the gas station. Went to the same place I did last week. Got out of my car and walked to the pump, slide my credit card. This time I remember to push "yes" for a receipt (I wanted a little momento :) ). I went back and sat in my car while the tank was filling. The station was dead -- only one other car. When I got out after the pump finished, I again enjoyed the cool air against my pantyhose. I put the pump back and the little screen says "See Cashier for Receipt". Well, I didn't have that much courage, and at that time, a pick-up truck pulled up front and two teenagers got out and walked over to the cashier. I decide quite quickly that the cashier could keep my receipt.

A nice, easy, repeat stroll -- exactly what I wanted -- now I want something a bit more daring....

Here's a couple of pics of the outfit I wore tonite. Totally different look for me.

Paula Rae
10-22-2005, 03:07 AM
Hey Shannon,

Very nice interesting story and the pictures are even better. You'd pass at any Gas Station in Martinez, or any where else for that mater. You look great.

Ricki B

Odette30UK GG
10-22-2005, 05:52 AM
Wow you look absolutly fabulous.....
You defiantly pass....

Good luck on your next outing, have you thought about sitting in a cafe?
Not that theres many open at night here in the UK, but thats one thing I would love to do with my SO - SammyJoUK.

Hugs

Odette
XxxxX

Natalie x
10-22-2005, 06:46 AM
Looking really good, Shannon. Another day, another step forward; good for you. Keep enjoying (but don't take risks).

:c9:

Wendy me
10-22-2005, 07:29 AM
cool sounds like a nice trip out ....and girlfreind love that outfit........

oztallulah
10-22-2005, 08:21 AM
Love the outfit, and would stroll with you, if you were nearer ;-) With a smile like that you could go anywhere............

Hugs Andrea

shea
10-22-2005, 08:29 AM
stunnig with tour look!!:thumbsup:

KatieZ
10-22-2005, 09:23 AM
Way to go Shannon.

It just keeps getting easier after that first time out.

Hugs

Shelly Preston
10-22-2005, 09:44 AM
Well done
Lovely outfit if only I had your courage to go out

If I'm ever in San Diego I will have to pay special attention at the ATM's

Nice girls like you dont pass by every day.

TGMarla
10-22-2005, 09:49 AM
Really, I wouldn't have given you a second glance, except that you look quite pretty, and a pretty girl in a nice skirt and pantyhose always turns my head. But I would not have assumed you were crossdressed. Great job! My one comment, if you will excuse me, is that your blouse is a lot more dressy than the rest of your outfit.

But I think you look great, girl!

Patty
10-22-2005, 10:47 AM
Luv the outfit
Lets us know about your next trip

mchelle
10-22-2005, 10:49 AM
congrats on your courage. i always wear skirts when i dress up. like the air feel also

Kaitlyn Michele
10-22-2005, 10:55 AM
Shannon

that outfit is adorable especially the skirt and you look soooo happy! i know why! becuz you look so girly and i agree no question you are going to get taken for a gg.

i am addicted to going out as well and if you are like me at all, you will get bolder and bolder...one fun thing to do is to go to a hotel parking lot, bring a bag if you want and just walk right into the back door(late nite they close)...
usually not alot of people around, sometimes there are ALOT of people (oops)
but the thing is its a hotel and nobody is paying attention to anybody else, there are supposed to be pretty girls walking around hotels!!!

if i dont have the guts to go in i turnaround and walk away..lots of outdoor time in my stockings and lots of clicking along the pavement(I think many of you girls know what i am saying!!!!) have fun

michele

Phoebe Reece
10-22-2005, 11:13 AM
Shannon, the photos reflect what a great time you had on your little adventure - especially the second one. You look like you just got back from a fun night out on the town.
It does get easier each time you do it. If you want to be a bit more daring, try going in a grocery store late in the evening - there's usually more staff than customers then (and not many of them). Or go window shopping in a mall that has restaurants in it. Often the restaurants will be open later than the closing time of the shops in the mall and you can stroll around with no crowds to contend with.

Emily Ann Brown
10-22-2005, 11:14 AM
Way to go dear ! Love the outfit.

Emily Ann

Kaitlyn Michele
10-22-2005, 11:17 AM
yeah what phoebe said!!!

and whatever you do!!! post !!!!

uknowhoo
10-22-2005, 11:18 AM
Atta girl , Shannon! Great story, great pics. I'm glad you created the chance to have some real fun: night air on silky legs, and clickin' along the pavement, it doesn't get much better than that! Thanks for sharing. Hugs, Tammi

Eileen
10-22-2005, 11:51 AM
Shannon,

Soon you will not even be using your card at the pump. You will be going inside to get something more and paying for all of it at the register. Girl you are doing and looking great!

Eileen

Holly
10-22-2005, 12:09 PM
Shannon that is such a cool outfit! And you look so pretty in it! (I want that blouse :D ).

vicky V
10-22-2005, 12:17 PM
Hi Shannon,

What is it about denim skirts? Love them. You certainly look darling in yours.

love,

vicky v

Shannon
10-22-2005, 04:36 PM
I tend to agree with you Marla -- I think my blouse is screaming for a chocolate brown leather skirt. (gotta get one!)

Shannon
10-22-2005, 04:40 PM
Thank you everyone for your comments, compliments, support and encouragement. You all help me so much with my confidence. Honestly, I really need to work on my feminine mannerisms, walk, and voice. The idea of doing some window shopping really appeals to me. We have several out-door malls and outlet malls in San Diego.

Thank you again.

Rachel Morley
10-22-2005, 04:59 PM
Well done Shannon! A great story and great pictures!

I agree with Phoebe, how about a trip to the Mall just before it closes? It's dark these fall evenings and there will hardly be anyone around. As you say, you can just do a walk through and a little bit of window shopping. As soon as you start to loose your nerve you can go back to the car.

In fact, wait.... that might be the next step.....just simply walking away from the nearby "security blanket" that is your car. Instead of actually going into a big mall or a store, how about a small strip mall where you can just walk across the parking lot (park your car as far away from the stores as possible) look in a few windows and then walk all the way back to your car?

It sounds like nothing, but if it's your first time I bet you still get a thrill. I know I did.

Lauren_T
10-22-2005, 05:35 PM
Shannon, looking like that, you can pretty much go where you like (tho' I'd still steer clear of biker bars :p ) - so charge on ahead! :thumbup:

Marlena Dahlstrom
10-22-2005, 11:29 PM
You go girl! :cheer: I agree with Angel, especially with the time change coming up, it will be a great time for some window shopping. And cute outfit!

rexy
10-23-2005, 08:43 AM
Shannon you are looking good, go for it girl. I know what you are saying about being out once you start, it is hard to wait till the next time.

cosmolovesph
10-23-2005, 10:02 AM
Looking good and very passable to me!

(Nice shoes BTW!)