PDA

View Full Version : Pink Fog

Robin-in-TX
11-22-2011, 07:18 PM
Hi all. I've seen the phrase "pink fog" in many posts. While I considered asking in those threads what it is, I decided that it would distract from serious discussion of important issues. So, I'm posting a separate thread and hope it is appropriate. What is meant by "pink fog"? Thanks.

Brooke

Karren H
11-22-2011, 07:20 PM
Its when you become extremely obsessed with crossdressing and anything and everything feminine. You become blinded and common sense goes out the window. You do things that you normally wouldn't do.

Robin-in-TX
11-22-2011, 07:33 PM
Thank you, Karren. That definition should be included in the Oxford English Dictionary.

JulieC
11-22-2011, 07:36 PM
Karren, as always, is right.

Sometimes pink fog can cause serious damage to your relationship. It is frequently the case that if a spouse/girlfriend finds out about her husband/boyfriend's crossdressing and accepts it, the husband/boyfriend overwhelms her and finds himself in a pink fog. Meanwhile, she's suffering.

RachelZ
11-22-2011, 07:57 PM
The Pink Fog is going to give me Charpel Tunnel from all the online window shopping I've been doing. But I love Cloths so much!!!

Robynts
11-22-2011, 07:59 PM
In Karren's case a bad case of pink fog could result in the wearing of denim, OMG!

*Vanessa*
11-22-2011, 07:59 PM
Thank you, Karren. That definition should be included in the Oxford English Dictionary.

Oxfords!?!?!?

There are no oxfords aloud in this forum are there?

D'oh dictionary.... I get it.
:heehee:

Marleena
11-22-2011, 08:02 PM
Its when you become extremely obsessed with crossdressing and anything and everything feminine. You become blinded and common sense goes out the window. You do things that you normally wouldn't do.

I am so there right now! You forgot about the shrinking bank account though.:) I so love those shoes, that dress, etc. lol. Bye bye money!

Piora
11-22-2011, 08:06 PM
Actually, Karren and I want to go to Pink Planet. Being there is similar to experiencing Pink Fog, but only 10 times worse. The nice thing is that you can get any women's clothing you like there, and it doesn't cost you any money. :daydreaming::heehee:

Stefanie_in_Mt
11-22-2011, 08:12 PM
I recently divorced, so now I have my house to myself. The pink fog has moved in with me, and I'm loving it

Veronica Lodge
11-22-2011, 08:13 PM
It's really hard to predict when the fog is going to roll in. For myself it gets triggered by an wide assortment of things.
I like too think I have it under control at this point of my life...but it can be a real highwire act when it's at its peak.

A known cure for the pink fog is the very red credit card statement arriving in the mail.

Marleena
11-22-2011, 08:18 PM
A known cure for the pink fog is the very red credit card statement arriving in the mail.

I will be cured soon then! :)

Pamela Kay
11-22-2011, 08:21 PM
In Karren's case a bad case of pink fog could result in the wearing of denim, OMG!

I don't know if there is a pink fog thick enough for that.

sissystephanie
11-22-2011, 08:59 PM
Karren said it all!! My Pink Fog caused me to buy more feminine clothes than there was room for in my house. I have gotten rid of a lot of them but still have way too many!

*Vanessa*
11-22-2011, 09:53 PM
I recently divorced, so now I have my house to myself. The pink fog has moved in with me, and I'm loving it

Party at Stefanie's house this weekend girls... hoot hoot !!

FurPus63
11-22-2011, 10:01 PM
I'm a newbie, but to me the pink fog is what happens to my head (brain, mental state, etc....) when I'm dressed. I suddenly want (desire) to be totally female. A total woman! All I can do is think about how happy I feel dressed this way and how I just want a total femine experience of life! Although this may sounds crazy, I find myself thinking about having the operation and going "all the way," with this thing. Isn't that crazy. A month or so of cross dressing and I'm thinking like that? What would make me do something like that! Two months ago I never would have dreamed in my wildest fantasies that I'd be getting this much into this. I love being a crossdresser and starting to wonder am I TG? What the hell's going on? I'll I know is I love it!

Paulette

Beverley Sims
11-22-2011, 10:25 PM
Pink Fog?
Full Moon for the CD community.

Marleena
11-22-2011, 10:34 PM
Party at Stefanie's house this weekend girls... hoot hoot !!

I'm in, Vanessa! Is it BYOB? :)

docrobbysherry
11-22-2011, 10:43 PM
I may get in BIG TROUBLE for revealing the TRUTH about the "Pink Fog"!:Angry3:

So, u must PROMISE not to tell anyone, ever! OK?:straightface:

It's a special mood altering gas that is discharged from all computers while cd.com is showing on their screens!:eek:

ReineD
11-22-2011, 10:50 PM
Have a look here as well:

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/tags.php?tag=pink+fog

Marleena
11-22-2011, 11:49 PM
Have a look here as well:

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/tags.php?tag=pink+fog

Thanks for that Reine! The pink fog is everywhere!! It's even in my head! :) Think Pink!

Jeannie
11-23-2011, 12:00 AM
I may get in BIG TROUBLE for revealing the TRUTH about the "Pink Fog"!:Angry3:

So, u must PROMISE not to tell anyone, ever! OK?:straightface:

It's a special mood altering gas that is discharged from all computers while cd.com is showing on their screens!:eek:

OMG!! So that's it. I turned in my protective mask when I retired last year from the military and ever since then I have been wanting to dress like a woman and go by womens clothing. So now I know why, it's a plot organized by CD.com. Thanks Doc. But wait I was doing that before I found this place. Never mind!

Stefanie_in_Mt
11-23-2011, 07:46 AM
sounds great vanessa....Party at my place come one and all

adrienner99
11-23-2011, 10:27 AM
I experience pink fog, or maybe a version of it, when I have not been able to dress up like a girl for some time. I fall into a mental "reverie," where I recall the sublime feelings of satin, high heels, lipstick, and the gradual, temporary crossing into a female state of being...It is very intense.

Tina B.
11-23-2011, 10:42 AM
The fog of pink, has more to hurt you than an empty wallet, and a full closet. It can cause you to think acceptance is more than it is, it can make you think you can pass, when you are not even close. It can make you think it's alright to do that, it's not so strange, when most people would disagree with you about that. It's a suspension of reality, and it feels so good at the time, it causes a guy to wear things in public, such as a bra, or nail polish in public, and think no one will notice. I look forward to the next time I get caught in a fog bank as long as it's pink.
Tina B.

ReineD
11-23-2011, 11:02 AM
^ Wow, thanks for posting this, Tina. It never occurred to me, but it makes sense, that in a pink fog a CDer would think no one notices certain things.

I never understood why someone would wear just a few things like mascara, light makeup, or gloss, or arched eyebrows, a bra, or a pale color on their nails, etc, and still be afraid of being found out. Just doing these things does make people wonder or at least form their own opinions as to why this guy is wearing the makeup or a bra.

Cdnikkita
11-24-2011, 03:48 PM
I really want a tramp stamp tattoo but have had mixed feelings about it for a year is it something I will regret or something that I should do and be proud of?

Claire Cook
11-24-2011, 04:56 PM

Oh, so that's my "problem"! Thanks Karren yet again....

MaidInCan
11-24-2011, 07:13 PM
I'm in, Vanessa! Is it BYOB? :)

Bring Your Own Bra or Bring Your Own Bracelet?

Marleena
11-24-2011, 07:15 PM
Bring Your Own Bra or Bring Your Own Bracelet?

LMAO.. Bring your own both in that case.:)

Sophie86
11-24-2011, 07:55 PM
I like to think of the pink fog as the high rather than the addiction to the high. Then again, I also think I could quit any time if I wanted to. I just don't want to. ;)

Suzette Muguet de Mai
11-24-2011, 07:56 PM
A good pair of fog lights helps one see clearer in normal fog, should work in pink fog. I think I must be living in a valley coz this pink fog has been around for decades.

Robin-in-TX
11-25-2011, 01:07 AM
A good pair of fog lights helps one see clearer in normal fog, should work in pink fog. I think I must be living in a valley coz this pink fog has been around for decades.

Yes, but where do you attach them without being a cliche?

Melissa.Lynn88
11-25-2011, 02:45 AM
I had my first encounter with the pink fog recently and it has been a very expensive experience.

makin' it real
11-25-2011, 06:03 PM
Oxfords!?!?!?

There are no oxfords aloud in this forum are there?

D'oh dictionary.... I get it.
:heehee:

Gosh, I hope Oxfords are allowed! I've got a nice pair of women's Oxford dress shoes and a women's Oxford button-down shirt and wear both to work of occasion. Funny, I don't think anyone has noticed the buttons on the wrong side of the shirt, or the narrower shape and heel on the shoes. Actually, they may have noticed the shoes. D'oh! I blame the pink fog; I knew the shoes were too obviously feminine!

Suzette Muguet de Mai
11-25-2011, 06:11 PM
Giggles two positions, one for high beam and one for low beam, The positions are left to ones own thought. ;) I also can use a single blades wiper in low beam to keep the old fog lights cleaner.