PDA

View Full Version : A short work day

Patrice_CD
11-23-2011, 10:27 AM
Since I knew it would be a light day in the office, I thought I'd be partially pretty. I work in an E/A firm (engineering/architecture). I wear polish on a daily basis and my ears are double pierced, so it's nothing usually for them. This morning I put on some Perfecting Base to give my skin that matte look. I put on a little eye shadow to give my eyes some definition. I curled my lashes and applied mascara. A little brow color to get rid of the grey. A touch of blush and a shade of lip stick to give a little pop. I'm wearing my dark wash jeans with women's loafers. I have my corset on underneath a very nice button down men's dress shirt. Was just wondering if anyone else dresses partially for work. Not just under dressed where no one knows.

Hope everyone has a wonderful turkey day tomorrow!

Janet too
11-23-2011, 12:02 PM
Wow you must work for a very nice company, because believe it or not as much as we try to believe that no one will notice the tiny bit of makeup it does make a difference and people see it. I have worn mascara and some lip gloss while out at a couple of my favorite stores and I know the SA's see it right away. Always a smile but then again I am buying womens shoes or clothes. :):):) Hope you have a nice day.

*Vanessa*
11-23-2011, 12:26 PM
wow Kudos to you Patrice. You are so fortunate to work in such a liberal firm. That look sounds amazing.

EDIT: Just checked out your flickr a/c.. Very nice photos, you girls look stunning! It all makes sense now how you can go semi-dressed to work,,, beautiful !