PDA

View Full Version : SO making this so easy

litlejohn
11-25-2011, 08:31 AM
I'm scared at how well my wife has taken to me dressing. We went christmas shoping tonight( in drab), started at midnight finished about 5 am. Had a blast, could of passed on the long checkout lines, but all in all people weren't nasty and we were together. Part of the trip was matching bra and panty shopping for her( at 3 different stores). She picked out a matching red set and insited on getting me my own tights and a new pair of panties.
once we got home i asked if she minded if i dressed for awhile, she was fine with that. That was 3 going on 4 hours ago. She gave me a skirt and blouse that is too big for her ( i think she loves that part). I spent some time on the front porch getting practice in my heels, but my son is home so i have locked myself in the office just in case he gets up.
I am trying not to go to fast as i just told her less than2 months ago, but she is making it even harder not to be swallowed by the pink fog. I'm sure lots would love to have this problem but i just don't want to mess this up.
Thanks for having a place for me to vent. love ya

jillleanne
11-25-2011, 08:40 AM
Good for you. Do not place too much negative into her having fun with it also but stay in constant communication with her as to what and when you would like to do and always consider your son's situation. If the mind is clear and the lines of communication are open 24/7, life will be good for you. Now go have some more fun.

RADER
11-25-2011, 08:43 AM
Yes; going slow is best, but can be frustrating. It seams that you have a good start, so god luck
and happy dressing.
Rader

Denise Shelly
11-25-2011, 08:47 AM
My So is the same way. She will advise me and guild me. Enjoy what your SO offers and let the fog come in every now and then

Denise

litlejohn
11-25-2011, 08:59 AM
This is the longest i've been able to stay in fem in quite some time and it feels great. feeling more feminine the longer it goes. I am very thankful for how my SO has taken to this, and i remind her of that when it comes up. Thanksgiving 2011 was truely a thankful day. I thank her for all the other things she does as well and i seem to understand the other stuff more now. She has always been a great mother to my kids and of course our marriage has seen its up and downs over 21 yrs. I hope to see more ups than downs over the next forever.
Maybe next yr her and her new girlfriend can go shopping if she wants. I know i sure do.

Claire Cook
11-25-2011, 09:04 AM
litlejohn,

Enjoy and treasure the ride .. just always remember her wants and needs. There may be no more special relationship for us CD's than an understanding and supportive wife or SO.

Renee W
11-25-2011, 09:06 AM
I know the feeling all too well. I'm only 2 months into being out to may wife and she has been more than helpful and accepting. Sometimes I wonder if it is too good to be true and that one day it will all come crashing down. That's why on Thanksgiving, I gave Renee a vacation and stayed in drab all day. The only thing that came close was painting my nails and trying on a wig that she handed to me because she decided that she just didn't look good in the blonde one she had bought a few years ago. No outer clothes at all yesterday.

Brenda Freeman
11-25-2011, 01:21 PM
Sounds like a great ride enjoy it and remember to appreciate and make sure you always share each others needs and wants and discuss any boundaries if they surface. I shocked my wife a few years ago when I told her about my CD desires but we worked through it with honesty, trust and boundaries that made us both comfortable, I feel so blesssed that I do not have to hide anything from my wife and that is why I finally told her about it and explained to her why I needed to. So glad it worked out but I did think it would as I knew her so well and the kind of person she is.

Cynthia Anne
11-25-2011, 04:40 PM
Those who move too fast often move alone! Those who move together stay together! Great job! Hugs!

Alice B
11-25-2011, 04:42 PM
It sounds like a very happy Thansgiving in more ways than one. Hope it continues to go so well for you. You have a s very special wife.