PDA

View Full Version : Haley's New Halloween outfit

HaleyPink2000
10-22-2005, 12:39 PM
Please let me know how you like my new Halloween outfit.
Thanks!
Haley:)

Sharon
10-22-2005, 12:46 PM
Cool poodle skirt, Haley!

To make the look complete though, be sure to wear pigtails, and have red lipstick and heavy blue eyeshadow on though.:p

Have fun!! You're sure to be the hit of the evening.:)

HaleyPink2000
10-22-2005, 12:48 PM
The Jacket is cool!

urban gypsy
10-22-2005, 12:53 PM
grease reborn or what you like absolutely fabulous. Totally devoted to you.

Wendy me
10-22-2005, 01:13 PM
veary nice way cute .............

KatieZ
10-22-2005, 01:43 PM
One, two, three o'clock, four o'clock, rock,
Five, six, seven o'clock, eight o'clock, rock,
Nine, ten, eleven o'clock, twelve o'clock, rock,
We're gonna rock around the clock tonight.

Put your glad rags on and join me, hon,
We'll have some fun when the clock strikes one,
We're gonna rock around the clock tonight,
We're gonna rock, rock, rock, 'til broad daylight.
We're gonna rock, gonna rock, around the clock tonight.

When the clock strikes two, three and four,
If the band slows down we'll yell for more,

When the chimes ring five, six and seven,
We'll be right in seventh heaven.

When it's eight, nine, ten, eleven too,
I'll be goin' strong and so will you.

When the clock strikes twelve, we'll cool off then,
Start a rockin' round the clock again.

vicki true
10-22-2005, 01:55 PM
Thanks!

hi Haley

just love the outfit, im well into fiftys clothes.
were did you get it? I go to a lot of rock&roll clubs i would love to wear
that outfit:) :) :thumbsup:

Holly
10-22-2005, 02:02 PM
Haley what a cute outfit. The jacket sets it off very nice! You're goning to have so-much-fun! You're the One That I Want... ooh, ooh, ooh!

MsEva
10-22-2005, 02:38 PM
Oh wow, that is really cute! you look like one of the Pink Ladies from Grease!:D

Angela Burke
10-22-2005, 02:40 PM
Hayley,

Happy Days!

Whooaah!

Love Angela XX

Rachel Morley
10-22-2005, 02:41 PM
You look fantastic Haley! I love the shoes and I bet your petticoats are to die for!

Odette30UK GG
10-22-2005, 02:51 PM
Absolutly Gorgeous.... Have a great time and we wanna know all about it..... pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee....

Hugzzz
Odette

KathrynW
10-22-2005, 02:51 PM
Can you carry a tray of food while wearing roller skates?
I think Sonic is hiring... :cool:

Shannon
10-22-2005, 04:58 PM
Haley, you and your outfit ROCK!

Adrianne
10-22-2005, 05:11 PM
Haley i love the outfit, it suits you, you look great in it.

Adrianne.

kimmy p
10-22-2005, 08:29 PM
I am SOOOOO jealous. Looks great.

Kimmy.

Marlena Dahlstrom
10-22-2005, 10:48 PM
Very cute! Enjoy rocking around the clock!

RobynB
10-24-2005, 10:35 AM
What a beautiful outfit. Enjoy those petticoats!!
Robyn

HaleyPink2000
10-26-2005, 01:47 AM
Just for those on here that don't know. This outfit is from Nostalgiaville USA.
Just out side of Columbia Mo. On Rt. 70.

http://www.nostalgiavilleusa.com

I took a day off work and drove there from Springfield IL. Just to get fitted and to try this on. I did E-mailed the shop, and they did E-mail me back. Said it was fine, just come on down, and the girls would help me. Wowowow, what fun that was also. I sat the lap top on the other seat with the GPS, and away I did go to try the outfit on. I have to tell you the girls there are great. Very nice to deal with. Wow what a great time that was.

The Party!
Ok it was a Sat night TriEss party about an hour north of my home. Most of the time this past month was spent thinking of how I'd get my wife to go. As She is against me CDing. That Thursday before the party I asked Her on the phone, " as She did call me asking me to do something for Her. She was in a great mood also, just to state Her mood at the time'. She said " We will talk about it when we get home". That was after I asked Her again for the second time to go with me to the Halloween party. Well I did drive over to pick her up after work, as we share a ride together each day to save gas. She got into the truck and said " lets go over to the Party Tree out by the mall". I was like wowow.
Ok, we go out there, and she picks out an outfit. I look all over the store for costumes to fit me to hang in my closet. Well anyway we go home and She has a nice red robe she did buy. Then into Her closet at home for the rest of Her costume.

Wow, what a night! I was so happy to go out shopping for girl clothes with Her, and for a costume. Wowowowow!

Ok, the party!

She did go with me and She did prepare the plate that we did take with us. She even did pick out the food to take at the store. So, I'm like, " Ok, cool She's going"! That Friday night I told Her we had to get dressed here at home first, and then drive there. She said " We are not stopping anyplace"! That comment was because of me dressing en femme.

Ok, Saturday!
She did help me with my wig and said you need pony tails. So She did go to town looking at several wig shops for some. She came home with food and no ponytails. In the mean time I did change into my poodle skirt and hair etc. Different wig than She had ever seen. When She came into the door, She had a big smile on her face, Amazed at how great I did look. Of coarse She did not say it. But I can tell what She is thinking most of the time. 24 years of marriage. My wife got Her outfit on and we did leave.
Just a mile from home She said " go back I forgot something". Meeting Her red Neck brother in the driveway was really cool. He did stop, rolled down his window and said " I was wondering who was driving the car". I then said we were going to a Halloween party. He then said " You two are nuts". He had a weird look on his face. I’m betting it’s because He did not recognize me, even up close. I smiled and drove back to the house.

Ok at the party.
Wife gets out of the car. Says it sure is cold. She spent most of the night in a chair covered up with a blanket. She spoke some to everyone there. But was not overly friendly. At 9:30pm stated She had enough, and wanted to go home. Well that was fine, it was still an hour drive home. We had to go to Church the next day early. So When I got home it was an hour or so taking nails off and polish etc. Cleaning up after the party outing, you know.

Well that's about that. Except She has said little about the party at all. Except that She wanted that to be my only time a year I go out dressed.
Hmmmmmmm, Have to think that one over.

HaleyPink2000
10-26-2005, 01:48 AM
Oh, and I still have Halloween this coming weekend to dress. LOLOL

Priscilla Ann
10-26-2005, 09:33 AM
Thanks!
Great outfit. Great look....Have fun!!!:)

Daphne Renee
10-26-2005, 11:54 AM
Nice outfit.. I am looking to go out ofr halloween as well.. just not quite sure where yet.