PDA

View Full Version : Wearing the Color Pink while in male mode

brassieres
11-25-2011, 09:25 PM
How many hear wear the color pink while in male mode? Personally I am afraid to, but been wondering if anyone else here does at all?

GeorgiaHall
11-25-2011, 09:27 PM
I have a salmon colored golf shirt I wear...is that close enough? But I would wear it if I had one.

Karren H
11-25-2011, 09:33 PM
I have a number of pink dress shirts and a pink tie... I wear a suit to work every day and wear pink quite often.

Cindy M
11-25-2011, 09:33 PM
My iPhone cover is pink, my Ipod is pink, and I have lots of stuff that's pink & don't care what others think. It's expression.

Cindy M
11-25-2011, 09:35 PM
Yeah... but you won't catch Karren in pink pants!

Dana7
11-25-2011, 09:58 PM
I have a pink polo shirt that I wear occasionally, and I also have a pink button-down dress shirt. I don't have any pink ties or pink pants though! Oh, and I do have a really cute pair of boat shoes I found in the thrift store. They are light tan colored with pink trim and I've actually wore them with my drab clothes.

Debglam
11-25-2011, 10:00 PM
I have a number of pink dress shirts and a pink tie... I wear a suit to work every day and wear pink quite often.

You know, I do too!

Everytime I wear a pink dress shirt or a pink tie, we have a secretary that says "you have to be pretty secure in your manhood to wear that." I just laugh and say "you're absolutely right!"

So what. . .keep's em guessing!:battingeyelashes:

Kelly DeWinter
11-25-2011, 10:01 PM
LOL, I wear a lot of bright colors including pink,shirts,socks etc.

OKPink
11-25-2011, 10:03 PM
Pink ties and pink shirts. My wife prefers it. Got married in a pink summer shirt. It is my wires favorite shirt.
Wear a lot of pink panties.
Today I got a pink and black tartan skirt. Its HOT!

BRANDYJ
11-25-2011, 10:04 PM
I no longer wear a suit to work every day, but when I did I wore pink dress shirts often. I loved the look of the pink shirt with a maroon tie and gray suit. I once had a pink suede sport coat that I wore to County Club dinners or out on the town. I thought nothing of it and did not connect it to crossdressing in the least.

ColleenW
11-25-2011, 10:04 PM
Count me as another who wears pink, proudly - never had any problems.

JLynn17
11-25-2011, 10:10 PM
Ky favorite shirt is pink I wear all time... I get a lot of compliments, guys at work talk lot of shit, I like the attention

Dixie
11-25-2011, 10:21 PM
Nothing pink as of late but I have worn pink shirts quite often in the past. I have been looking for a pink and black shirt lately, just haven't found the one yet lol

2B Natasha
11-25-2011, 10:26 PM
I have a pink button down shirt that I wear when I go out. It's my favorite due to the fact that it's pink for one and that it fits so dang well. I also wear a pink Tee to work every Thursday. For whatever reason it was decide amongst the rank and file that Thursday was Breast Cancer support day. Since I unfortunately know too many women who are fighting breast cancer I wear my pink shirt to show support. I also wear everyday for the last 4 years a pink rubber band to show my support.

Forgot to add that I wear pink or red nail polish everyday. On my fingers not my toes.

So yea. I like pink.

flatlander_48
11-25-2011, 10:54 PM
Not a problem...

<<-- Pink Campagnolo polo shirt
Pink dress shirt
A couple of predominately pink ties
A couple of pink polo shirts
A couple of purple polo shirts
A couple of purple broadcloth shirts
A lavender tie
Purple fleece socks
Dark fushia fleece socks
Many multicolor fleece socks

In short, CLEARLY not a problem...

sissystephanie
11-25-2011, 11:02 PM
I don't have any pink pants(outer!), but have pink clothing for everything else. And almost all of it is feminine! I wear pink a lot, and I do mean real pink, whether I am going drab or enfemme!

ashlylynn
11-25-2011, 11:06 PM
Pink shirts ( button ups with a tie or T-shirts ) are fine on men.

In fact, studies show that SALESMEN ( especially advertising )
sell more when they

- present an offer in a white shirt and baby blue tie
- follow up in a PINK shirt with a black tie

Blue builds trust but baby blue says "I'm not aggressive,you're the boss"
and pink says "I'm like your mom and I will take care of your interests"
...so give me money.

and

LeaP
11-25-2011, 11:12 PM
I've worn pink dress shirts for as long as I can remember. Standard color, and no-one gives them a second glance.

Lea

calebsmithxd
11-26-2011, 12:58 AM
I've done it before.

Kat42
11-26-2011, 01:19 AM
Used to wear a pink button down oxford all the time, at work and dates. I like the look. While I cross dress and under dress with a lot of pink (currently wearing pink lace panties), I am secure in my masculinity. About the only color I won't wear is purple.

Marleena
11-26-2011, 01:58 AM
I guess I'm the odd one.:) I never liked pink at all until I got pink panties from an online purchase (you couldn't choose colors). They are now my favorite panties.

In guy mode I still don't like pink anything.

Jenniferpl
11-26-2011, 02:01 AM
Nn the suit and tie days I wore pink dress shirts and ties. Also over the years I worn pink polo shirts.

BillieJoEllen
11-26-2011, 02:12 AM
No pink for me. My wife frowns upon my CDing or anything remotely connected to femininity (the color pink).

Amy Hepker
11-26-2011, 06:05 AM
When n Male Mode, I am to much of a Man for Pink.

lady di
11-26-2011, 06:08 AM
pink pink pink yes i wear pink in male mode not gay just happy..............................di

Renee W
11-26-2011, 07:11 AM
I used to stay away from pink until about 10 years ago. Back then I switched to working in an office environment and noticed that pink was an acceptable color (used to always stay in the blues/tans/white). Now I own alot of colors that I never did before (pink, lavender, pastels), and I started wearing these before I came out to the wife. The only time I see guys sticking to plain white is when I'm working in one of the government buildings, then it's all black or dark blue suits, white shirt and then maybe a wild tie or two (most ties are just the power colors).

Kind of reminds me of the old days of IBM that i've heard of----black suit, white shirt, black tie. Or if you're a movie buff----Men In Black.

I even think to myself when I see those guys in their suits at work that they're nothing but of posers, sucking up. Personally, I'll just stick to some nice slacks, dress shirt of my color choosing (including my pink one), and keep a sport jacket on hand in case I have a meeting with a govie that day.

sometimes_miss
11-26-2011, 08:06 AM
PInk has been somewhat acceptable for at least men's shirts and ties since the late seventies/early eighties. YOu'll even see some guys wearing pink shorts with plaid shirts during the summer.
It's no big deal.

noeleena
11-26-2011, 08:35 AM
Hi,

Pink was a boys colour in my day , then changed to blue & now comeing back very few days am i with out pink tops or headwear like my avatar i like pink my fav colour tho you know why & i dont mind what shade it is .

Lets face it men can wear any colour & why not just because some fashon who ever says oh no you cant wear that because ......time that attitude was changed.

wear what you like to wear. our island people do lovely bright colours & they look lovely in them.

...noeleena...

Nikki A.
11-26-2011, 11:38 AM
I have and wear pink shirts, both polos & dress shirts. But then again I also am partial to bright colors and pattern shirts also. Some of my shirts also button backwards lol

jackielou
11-26-2011, 11:50 AM
love to wear my pink bra and matching panty under my male clothes

Barbara Ella
11-26-2011, 12:02 PM
I have pink panties, and have worn pink button oxford shirts. Wore a lot of pink male undershirts when I tried to do the laundry and didnt separate properly.

Babes

Lorileah
11-26-2011, 12:13 PM
I wear whatever color I like. Pinks are one color I look good in from Fuscia to light baby pink. I don't feel any stronger or weaker in those. http://www.breastcancert-shirts.com/categories/real-men-wear-pink-tshirts?utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=google&utm_campaign=breastcancertshirts. The PRCA cowboys wear pink shirts a lot. It is a color, it isn't anything more than that.

DebbieL
11-26-2011, 12:16 PM
How many hear wear the color pink while in male mode? Personally I am afraid to, but been wondering if anyone else here does at all?

I wear lots of pink. I have worn pink dress shirts to work quite often. I've got pink ties, and I have pink Sketchers.

One of the things about doing subtle little things like wearing pink in male mode, is that it helps those who are supportive to see this aspect of you and perhaps gravitate toward you. Conversely, those who are so homophobic or transphobic or both, that they avoid you, are probably people you don't want to be associating with anyway. If there are adverse consequences for wearing a pink dress shirt at work, do I really want to work for a company that might make my life miserable for me if they discover I'm Transgendered?

A common mistake we make is to so completely split our masculine and feminine sides, that those who know our masculine sides can't accept our feminine sides, because we've tried so hard to hide it.

Personally, I have never really been able to "Pass" as a boy or a man. When I tried, I usually got hurt. It seems like a total lie today for me to attempt to pretend to be a macho, sexist, homophobic pig - when I am absolutely the opposite of all that. It would be a denial of who I really am.

Would you hack off your left hand just so people wouldn't know you weren't married?

Rachel Morley
11-26-2011, 12:53 PM
I don't wear pink to work, but I have a couple of pink t-shirts that I sometimes wear on the weekends. Don't let other's stereotypical expectations (pink is only for girls) stop you from doing what you want to. I think the only reason I personally don't wear pink in boy mode more is because I only have tees in pink and when I wear them my bra shows though and so I'd rather wear a bra than a pink tee. Maybe I need to get a pink hoodie? :)

rocketscientist
11-26-2011, 12:57 PM
I love pink too! In male or female mode. Everytime I wear it in male mode I get shit from my (usually) camo wearing buddies. But I don't let it bother me one bit. Hugs,your friend IN PINK,Tonya

elizabethamy
11-26-2011, 01:43 PM
i just raked the leaves with a frilly pink cami on under the brown sweatshirt. both genders fully active!

StevieTV
11-26-2011, 02:32 PM
When I used to work in an office I would wear pink usually 1/week, sometimes 2x. I had several pink shirts. I also recall as a student I had a pair of pink (subtle pink) pants. Now I work in the outdoors (construction-like) and everything has to be orange or lime green.

Eryn
11-26-2011, 03:39 PM
Everytime I wear a pink dress shirt or a pink tie, we have a secretary that says "you have to be pretty secure in your manhood to wear that." I just laugh and say "you're absolutely right!"

To sidetrack the thread a bit, I think that most of us are more secure in our manhood than the average male! We've walked both sides of the street so we know more about ourselves than most!

I don't wear pink at work, but I do have a pink phone cover. One day I was given the "must be secure" line by a male friend. The funny thing was that at the time everything I was wearing (jeans, shirt, jacket, shoes, underwear, etc.) was from the women's slde of the store. Nothing blatant, but it sure shows that most men are pretty oblivious!

KarenS
11-26-2011, 03:56 PM
Count me as another who wears pink, proudly - never had any problems.

Me too. I have a pink button down and a pink and black stripped polo. I also wear pink panties frequently and love them.

Gina X
11-26-2011, 04:31 PM
It is a strange fact that the colour of choice for country gentlemens cord trousers is light pink to wear with their tweed jackets and not many would accuse this Hunting, Shooting, Fishing fraternity of being effeminate.....

Jane G
11-26-2011, 04:40 PM
I have pink shirts, purple shirts, a violet shirt, my favorite:D, every colour under the sun, except Orange, too much:eek:. Ties to match each one. Wear them all to work. No one looks twice:heehee:.

Vanessa Storrs
11-26-2011, 04:54 PM
Recently while i was wearing a pink T shirt a friend started kidding me about wearig such a girlie color. He got a good laugh when I said I. Wanted my shirt to match my panties. He thought I was joking, which I was. Actually i was wearing blue satin panties.

rachellegsep
11-26-2011, 05:07 PM
1 pair of black socks with pink heel and toe reinforcement areas.

MissMarcie
11-26-2011, 05:45 PM
http://rlv.zcache.com/real_men_dont_wear_pink_tshirt-p235862673181805111zwv3i_400.jpg

Marcia Sue
11-26-2011, 05:54 PM
I have several pink dress shirts that I wear to work. I also wear pink golf shirts very often. Never hear anyone talk about me wearing them.

Debglam
11-26-2011, 06:08 PM
I don't know if you remember when this photo hit the news back in May 2009. Note the boxer shorts on the left.

Ya know, I thought about it and I wear more pink in guy mode that en femme, if you don't count lipstick! :heehee:

Kiss Kiss,:kiss:
Debby

StarrOfDelite
11-26-2011, 06:28 PM
Pink (and lavender, too) dress shirts and polo shirts have always been acceptable in most business situations. Although there are still situations where gray/black/blue suit plus white shirt are preferable, the kind of man who makes a comment about the color shirt another man is wearing is almost always the guy who bought his 100% polyester "dress suit" off the rack at Walmart. When I was in the Marines, back when 782 gear consisted of a sword, shield and axe, the standard PT short was issued in bright red. When they had been laundered 20-30 times the shorts would fade to a dusty pink shade, which was considered to be very "salty" (i.e. Old Corps) and therefore very desirable.

flatlander_48
11-26-2011, 06:36 PM
Kind of reminds me of the old days of IBM that i've heard of----black suit, white shirt, black tie. Or if you're a movie buff----Men In Black.

Yes, back then the definition of risqué was a gray suit and a blue dress shirt...

carolinewalker_2000
11-26-2011, 06:39 PM
I own and wear a number of pink shirts and ties. Also recently purchased a fabulous fuchsia coloured cashmere sweater. I haven't encountered any odd looks or problems when wearing them.

juno
11-26-2011, 06:41 PM
I wear pink all the time. Right now, I am wearing a women's pink knit jacket to work every day. I also carry a plain black "man" purse wherever I go. And semi-long nails with clear polish. And a wedding ring with 5 diamonds. So pink is not a big deal.

Alice B
11-26-2011, 07:35 PM
I have a pink golf shirt that I wear a lot. Many pro's wear pink shirts. Nothing to fear.

Rachel Flowers
11-26-2011, 07:49 PM
I have pink shirts and ties, they're entirely acceptable in my work. Did we know before the victorians changed it, the earlier tradition was blue for girls, pink for boys? And while it's early days for Rachel's wardrobe, the only item in pink is her nightie which since she's come out to Mrs f has spent more nights in the wash than on her lovely torso.

kellylynn_31
11-26-2011, 08:00 PM
No, have never worn pink in male mode

kathie225
11-26-2011, 08:17 PM
I no longer wear pink as often as I once did. Being retired and serving infrequently on a per diem basis, the need isn't there any longer. However, I do wear my pink golf shirt once a month and my pink tie and pink dress shirts as needed. I read once that only "real" men wear pink!!!!!!!