PDA

View Full Version : How often do you THINK about dressing?

Anne2345
11-25-2011, 11:44 PM
How often do you think about dressing, your own innate femininity, or TG/CD issues? Every day? Every week? Every couple of weeks? A couple of times a month? Please do not confuse the question with how often you actually dress. Rather, I am curious as to how often members think about such things.

Cynthia Anne
11-25-2011, 11:51 PM
Anne, I must say 24/7! Because I even dream about dressing! Hugs!

Tammy V
11-25-2011, 11:53 PM
Every day, and much of the day but i do get distracted by work sometimes. I couldn't tell you how many times a day I have Some thought of my femininity but its a lot.

Josephine
11-26-2011, 12:39 AM
Whenever i am in drab :)

Marleena
11-26-2011, 12:45 AM
Every day for me too. Today I had to go to an all guy function (bachelor party for my son). Taking my panties off was difficult but I couldn't chance somebody seeing a waistband or more if I bent over.

Danni Renee
11-26-2011, 12:47 AM
Daily if not more often. Sometimes it just flashes in my mind while working and I will think to myself "I wish I was dressed"

Danni

Suzy Parker
11-26-2011, 01:35 AM
Every waking moment when not dressed and always in my dreams. The dreams are especially when I wear my mens silk pajamas.

Suzy

Julie Hall
11-26-2011, 01:39 AM
I'm very new to this, so I think about it a lot. Multiple times a day and occasionally it keeps me from focusing at work. Once I find my place, perhaps it will lessen.

marlacd
11-26-2011, 01:50 AM
Depends on what I'm doing. If I'm focused on work or a project, not at all, BEFORE I decided to take up neck down hair removal, and 24/7 panty wearing. Now, I think of it about two to three times an hour. And almost always when I'm doing nothing important.

Shadeauxmarie
11-26-2011, 01:50 AM
Every 5.7 seconds. Roughly.

Launa
11-26-2011, 01:52 AM
Its on my mind quite a bit. Definatley every couple hours.

erintemp
11-26-2011, 01:54 AM
I don't think, I ever stop thinking about dressing.

Jenniferpl
11-26-2011, 01:58 AM
It feels like 24/7. Actually depends on what I am doing. Bottome line is I spend way too much time thinking about it.

tinysquid
11-26-2011, 01:59 AM
Several times a day.....sometimes several times an hour or minute.....=]

KellyJameson
11-26-2011, 02:06 AM
I have always been out of sync with the world and my body but I did not know why until I started dressing enfemme and than everything clicked and fell into place. Crossdressing for me is a salve that helps me manage the fracture in my mind. Even though temporary it works like a form of novocaine for the brain so in a sense I always think about crossdressing because I always live with this fracture. A broken bone that never heals so I use my imagination to cope with a reality I cannot change.

BillieJoEllen
11-26-2011, 02:09 AM
Constantly. My life would of been much better if I didn't focus most of my attention on my CDing/TSism.

calebsmithxd
11-26-2011, 02:09 AM
Every day. Recently it's been more frequent, but a few weeks ago, I wasn't thinking about it that much. It ebbs and flows, I suppose.

Kendappa
11-26-2011, 02:35 AM
All the time actually. When I walk through a store and see something I like, I wonder how it would look on me. Whether its a display, or something on the rack, maybe just an advertisement. Maybe not all the time but a lot. :)

CassieV
11-26-2011, 02:42 AM
Pretty much all the time lately, now that I'm coming to terms with just what my issues are. :p Before that it was at least once a week. It's a welcome change, especially because I'm acting on it without hesitation anymore.

Longing2be-Trisha
11-26-2011, 03:36 AM
Every second of the day!

Hugs Anne

SusanLCD
11-26-2011, 04:06 AM
So frequently that it feels like it's 24/7. When I'm concentrating on other tasks or work, I am momentarily distracted from it. But, otherwise, it continually shades my thoughts.

lady di
11-26-2011, 05:11 AM
most of the day but not in my dreams i wonder why?.........................................di

eluuzion
11-26-2011, 06:17 AM
I do not spend any "philosophical" time on CD when I am off this forum/off the internet. Unless some curious thought pops into my mind...which is typically more a generalized curiosity non-specific to CD.

Maybe because I live alone and do not experience any frustration or anxiety related to my CD interests. I do dress daily at home, which is also my office (self-employed). But my CD behavior is more related to opportunity, rather than any compelling desire or self-identity issues popping into my head. When I am not dressed, I do not "ponder" CD issues, "miss it" or ruminate about it in any fashion.

The urge strikes me and if it is convenient, I do it. If not, I don't. I am happy with either circumstance.

CDing is really a pretty uncomplicated issue with me.:hugs:

:love:

gabimartini
11-26-2011, 06:20 AM
The only time I don't think about it is when I'm en femme.

jillleanne
11-26-2011, 06:27 AM
I'm not convinced I think about it 24/7, but I wearing something femme 24/7 and I am conscious of it 24/7. Being retired now and having a totally accepting s/o allows me the freedom to be me. Most of the time I am wearing at least my forms and matching bra and panties, and usually a pair of leggings or something so my thoughts are not 'about' dressing, but rather doing some adjustments whether it's bra straps or whatever, so I am constantly reminded of being dressed en femme in some way. We often discuss makeup, polish, hair styles, etc. so that keeps me in the zone as well.

Kate Simmons
11-26-2011, 06:30 AM
Dressing itself per se? not much. The motivation to look nice is usually anticipating doing something such as having fun and dancing or going out to dinner, etc.:)

brenda b smith
11-26-2011, 06:41 AM
I think about cd all day everyday there's nothing better then getting up early getting dressed up having some coffee and watch the news before nave to take it all off and go to work

Renee W
11-26-2011, 06:54 AM
At least everyday. When I am at work and not dressed I think about what outfit I'm going to wear when I get home.

k lynn
11-26-2011, 06:56 AM
Like many others have said 24/7 even at work or doing something else it enters my thought process many times a day

annecwesley
11-26-2011, 07:00 AM
I think about it alot throughout the day, especially when my mind is not otherwise occupied, such as when I'm in bed going to sleep.

The responses to this question make me wonder about an OCD component to crossdressing, which we have discussed here before. I went to a psychiatrist who considered my crossdressing an OCD. Whether or not it is, dressing in women's clothing certainly fills a lot of my thoughts, and the "diagnosis" helped my wife accept that it is not a willful behavior, and so she tolerates and accepts it to a greater degree.

KrystalA
11-26-2011, 07:01 AM
I think about it every time I'm wearing panties, which is 24/7.

Keely
11-26-2011, 07:09 AM
Every day for me. Not all day every day put surely, "don't call me shirley", wait, wait, please do:heehee:, a lot of the time.

Raychel
11-26-2011, 07:35 AM
For me during the week it is every morning and every night. I am usually too busy at work to think about anything else.

But on the weekends, It is all day. :heehee:

sometimes_miss
11-26-2011, 08:04 AM
Daily. This message is too short this message is too short this message is too short. There, that should do it.

JamieG
11-26-2011, 08:16 AM
More than I probably should. I've sometimes wondered if I have a mild case of OCD myself.

Suzy Parker
11-26-2011, 08:24 AM
I definately am "OCD"
"Obsessive Cross Dresser"

Suzy

Nicole Brown
11-26-2011, 09:04 AM
Not as much as most of you other girls think of it. Now that I spend much of my time as Nicole, I have no need to think of CDing. I just enjoy being me and and thinking about what outfit to wear tonight.

Stephanie Michelle
11-26-2011, 09:07 AM
I think about it everyday. Lately have been dressing when I get home. No makeup though never enough time. It has been consuming me though and I need to do something about it.

Stephanie Michelle

TGMarla
11-26-2011, 09:16 AM
I think about it several times a day, every day. Every time I see a woman who is sporting terrific hair, or has on a nice sweater, or is wearing great shoes, etc, I think about how nice it would be for me to be able to do the very same thing. And sometimes even when I'm not around such reminders, the thought of putting on a pretty dress and doing my hair comes to mind, and gives me my own pleasant pause for a moment or two. To me, crossdressing is somewhat omnipresent; it's with me all the time.

Teri Ray
11-26-2011, 09:20 AM
Like others I think abut crossdressing all the time. If I see a commercial on TV for anything female I am in a cd mindset. I would say I am complusive.

ronni white
11-26-2011, 09:23 AM
Every morning when I put on my bra and panties and stockings. All day I am reminded by the
slight pressure of my bra that as soon as I get home the drab comes off and my skirt and blouse is put on and the day really begins.

josee
11-26-2011, 09:41 AM
It would be easier to answer when I DON'T think about it. Which would be occasionaly while actively focusing on a task at hand or sleeping.

Tina B.
11-26-2011, 10:15 AM
Since I'm on here at least once or twice a day, I will have to admit to thinking about it, daily, and not just once.
Laying in bed in the morning thinking about what to wear when i get up, pants or skirt. Then the rest of the day, things on TV, or on the INTERNET, maybe something in the washing machine, might get me thinking, or passing a closet full of my pretty things, what can I say, it comes up a lot.
Tina B.

Cheryl T
11-26-2011, 10:37 AM
I don't "think" about it per se. It's just so much a part of my life that it's like anything else that I do.

rachaelsloane
11-26-2011, 10:56 AM
The easy answer is EVERYDAY, as I work from home and do get dressed everyday.

leannejames2011
11-26-2011, 11:04 AM
24/7 365.25 days a year.

Leanne

abigailf
11-26-2011, 11:13 AM
About every 6 seconds; right now ..... and now ..... and again ..... and again ..... and now ..... yep again ..... again ..... uh, this time I am thinking about having lunch (oh while I'm dressed) ..... and there it is again .....

Damn! It's a wonder how I manage to accomplish anything anymore.

Pamela Kay
11-26-2011, 11:15 AM
Everyday, I sit at work and wish I had my dress, hose, and boots on.

Barbara Ella
11-26-2011, 11:16 AM
While it is not every thought I have, it is certainly something I am aware of 24/7, and like most posting here, it does not take much of anything for my mind to bring up some element of CDing, and to begin to analyze how it "works" for me.
and how I could use it. I wear panties 24/7 now so they are always there to "get my mind right"

I love the secret OCD diagnoses we can use when others say we might be OCD.

Babes

Loveday
11-26-2011, 11:26 AM
I think about crossdressing all the time, it is like it controling my life and I am compelled to do so. The more daily prozac I pop the worse it gets, it is realy getting bad, I cannot get alot of things done because of this. I guess it is, OCD Gone Wild.

LeaP
11-26-2011, 11:57 AM
Dressing itself, as it occurs to me throughout the day. That is, my up-front-and-present thoughts are occupied on whatever task is at hand. But crossdressing will crop up fairly often, triggered by any number of things. TG thoughts somewhat less often, but still daily. Dressing thoughts are the lighter of the two, where thinking about TG issues is more introspective. The latter is often during quieter times by myself.

Lea

Rachel Morley
11-26-2011, 12:57 PM
Oh definitely every day. At work, if I am busy, then it's only a fleeting thought but outside of work I often think about it. Probably several times a day.

janeycdbbw
11-26-2011, 07:05 PM
I am the same as a lot of the others here,in someway or other I think about it all the time. Sometimes I do something about it and dress in something sometimes I am not in the right situation to dress. The thoughts always are there though.

Debglam
11-26-2011, 07:11 PM
All the time.

If I am doing something really engaging I may get distracted but. . .

lov2cd
11-26-2011, 07:31 PM
I'll think about it a few times a day... and always when not at work.

brittdoll
11-26-2011, 08:16 PM
A lot. Way too much to keep track of.

Debb
11-26-2011, 09:13 PM
It's one of those almost-constant things for me. Even when I sleep. Put me down for twice per day, but make the two periods 11 hours each. :-)

Jilmac
11-26-2011, 09:44 PM
Dressing is always on my mind, it may not always be foremost but I think about it more than most other pleasures. I actually dress as often as I can, which is almost every day, even if it's just underdressing. Thinking about it and having it on my mind can happen at any time under any situation and I can't think of anything better.

Diane Smith
11-26-2011, 10:00 PM
When I'm working, I have an exceptionally good ability to concentrate on the task at hand without getting distracted -- much to the regret of some of my co-workers, I think. How I'm dressed or want to be hardly ever enters my consciousness during working hours. Even at home, I seldom think about it in terms of dressing. It is more about planning my next outing and making sure all the pieces fall into place, which includes picking the right clothes and making sure everything is clean and ready, of course, along with making appointments at the salon and so forth.

- Diane

Debutante
11-26-2011, 10:05 PM
Daily............................................. ......

brnbug
11-26-2011, 10:09 PM
only on the days that end in y!!!!

12Andy777
11-26-2011, 10:18 PM
It was something that was in the back of my head my whole life, but I started thinking about it a lot more frequently in my early - mid teens, and now it's everyday :).

EmilySeattle
11-27-2011, 01:16 AM
For me, it's definitely several times a day, every day. There was a time when I would try to suppress it and maybe I'd go without thinking about it for a few days or even a few weeks, but it always comes back. Now that I've finally decided to embrace it and enjoy it, it's great and I think about it all the time.

Nichola
11-27-2011, 02:43 AM
I sometimes go weeks without dressing due to work & time constraints, but I think about it a lot & everyday.

Melody1985
11-27-2011, 02:56 AM
I don't always think about getting all dolled up.. But since I have been actively doing this, I am constantly thinking about eating right and getting/keeping myself in the best shape (female) as I can. I find myself looking in the mirror more for imperfections or whatever. So I guess I just keep myself in a "beauty" mindset!

But to answer your question... Daily

Jane G
11-27-2011, 03:25 AM
Whenever I see something feminine that I like.:daydreaming: A woman in a beautiful dress or wearing shoes I like or just looking good wearing jeans and a tee shirt. Or every time I walk past a shop with a pretty dress in the window. This could be a long post so to keep it short I'll spin it around. I don't think about crossdressing, when I'm surfing, (not much any way).:heehee:

Barbara Jo
11-27-2011, 03:36 AM
Since I now wear panties and a bra 24/7 it is constantly.

hotnyloncindy
11-27-2011, 03:55 AM
As much as I can even if it is just my wife's panties

carolinewalker_2000
11-27-2011, 04:43 AM
Most of the time!! It isn't as good as actually being able to dress but it does fill in the time in between.

Fiona Scott
11-27-2011, 10:28 AM
Every day for the last 40 years (but not obsessively). Sometimes I can go weeks without the opportunity to dress, but that does not stop me thinking about at least once a day.
Fiona
xxx

Juanita O
11-27-2011, 10:49 AM
I am always thinking about dressing.

ringedjohn
11-27-2011, 10:57 AM
Constantly, because I wear a bra every day and I can feel it all the time. I also wear panties but they are just totally comfortable.

susangirl
11-27-2011, 04:56 PM
I might go a week or so without thinking of dressing. I only can dress up as Susan when I'm in Atlanta. I work in Atlanta but live 250 miles away. When I know I will have a free afternoon or night to dress and going out for drinks, dinner or the like i think about it a lot. I have only been dressing as as Susan in public for three or four months, so each time I get a chance it's a big deal. Tonight is going to be one such night. I have thought about tonight for three days now. Thinking of stockings and and silky dresses can make my heart race. Better this week, I have my wires car instead of my Yukon. I think Susan looks better in the new Mercedes. Just three more hours and a can stop thinking about dressing up. I'll be living the dream.

CD Tammy
11-27-2011, 07:17 PM
I don't think I've ever went without thinking about dressing. When I'm not wearing under my clothes, I'm thinking about. I can't wait each day to get home and slip into something "less comfortable".

NatieBe
11-27-2011, 07:20 PM
For me 24/7.....dress most days....XO's

GBJoker
11-27-2011, 07:35 PM
Think about dressing: About once a week or so.

My own innate feminity: Daily... Almost hourly, depending on what I'm doing at any given moment.

TG/CD issues: Same, virtually daily, with variances coming from what I'm doing, talking about, etc.

Danielle_cder
11-27-2011, 07:39 PM
allll the time, my inner girl never leaves!

Chloe75
11-27-2011, 07:48 PM
Way too often...Sometimes I can't stop thinking about what to get next or when I will be brave enough to go out again. :D

Donna St. Marten
11-27-2011, 08:30 PM
About every 8 seconds. I'm serious.

Jennifer B
11-27-2011, 09:05 PM
Every day. There are large periods of the day where I don't think about it at all, but at some point I will think about it regardless. Occasionally there are frantic work or social periods where I wont think about it for a few days or even a week. That's rare though, and I always recognise the fact that I must have had an extremely busy period, for me not to have thought about it at all, because that's not normal.

Billie Jean
11-27-2011, 09:09 PM
How often do you think about dressing, your own innate femininity, or TG/CD issues? Every day? Every week? Every couple of weeks? A couple of times a month? Please do not confuse the question with how often you actually dress. Rather, I am curious as to how often members think about such things.I think about dressing daily. I think about it every time I get on this site. Billie Jean

S. Lisa Smith
11-27-2011, 09:40 PM
Depends on what I'm doing. Every day at least 3 or 4 times, at the very least! Sometimes even when I'm surfing.....

GenderCurious Andrea
11-27-2011, 09:57 PM
I think I think about dressing at least once if not more every day. Unfortunately do to the nature of my job and home life I really don't get the chance to dress as frequently as I would like. But when I do dress up it is really nice ; )

Vicky Peters
11-28-2011, 09:16 AM
I think about dressing daily, because I'm on this site each morning. Seeing an article of clothing on a woman or in a print ad, spins my mind on how that will look on me.

kimdl93
11-28-2011, 09:19 AM
Hmmmm, at the risk of sounding like an obsessive compulsive, I'd have to say at least hourly. I'm dressed everyday, with few exceptions, and although I do try to focus on my work, its always on my mind.

ReineD
11-28-2011, 11:08 AM
Hmmmm, at the risk of sounding like an obsessive compulsive, I'd have to say at least hourly. I'm dressed everyday, with few exceptions, and although I do try to focus on my work, its always on my mind.

Kim, if you don't mind, can you please explain this?

I've always assumed that having crossdressing on the mind occurs when someone is not dressed, as a wish to go ahead and dress. And so when someone is dressed, then what else is there to wish for?

pantywaver
11-28-2011, 11:52 AM
I think about crossdressing everyday. When I'm watch TV seeing the woman wearing beautiful clothes or make-up commercials. I think about it at work because we get lots of magazines, catalogs and advertisements. There's so much that keeps me thinking of it.

Claire Cook
11-28-2011, 12:09 PM
allll the time, my inner girl never leaves!

Hey, there's and echo in here!

suchacutie
11-28-2011, 12:26 PM
This is so hard to answer. Tina is a part of life so as life threads its way so do the issues that are a part of her. How often? I'm not sure. I'd say at least once an hour when presenting as a male, but I'm just not sure. I'll have to pay attention and then edit this entry :)

tina

kimdl93
11-28-2011, 12:31 PM
Kim, if you don't mind, can you please explain this?

I've always assumed that having crossdressing on the mind occurs when someone is not dressed, as a wish to go ahead and dress. And so when someone is dressed, then what else is there to wish for?

Reine, I interpreted "how often do you think about dressing" very literally. I'm sitting here, dressed en femme as I normally am, and I'm certainly aware of the fact...even though I'm working on other things. I'm not so much wishing for anything else as I am simply conscious of myself. Since I'm dressed most of the time, I suppose I do sometimes take it for granted, but most of the time I feel very grateful that this has become a large part of my day to day existence.

If I were in drabs, I'd certainly be wishing for a change of clothes ;)

ReineD
11-28-2011, 12:50 PM
I'm not so much wishing for anything else as I am simply conscious of myself. Since I'm dressed most of the time, I suppose I do sometimes take it for granted, but most of the time I feel very grateful that this has become a large part of my day to day existence.

OK. It's gratitude. I think I understand this. Do you think you'll ever reach the point where you'll take who you are for granted and not think of it much, like I do?

DebbieL
11-28-2011, 01:00 PM
I've been transsexual for as long as I could remember, even at 2 years old, I was making dresses out of dry cleaner bags and showing them off for my mom.

Needless to say, most of the time, I am aware that I'm in the wrong body. Every time I look at a pretty woman or a woman wearing a pretty outfit, I'm thinking about what it would be like to look good in her outfit, how she does her hair, how she does her make-up, her shoes, whether she's wearing hosiery or bare-legged, how does she get her legs so smooth? How could I get mine that smooth?
In that moment of wondering, it's a wonderful fantasy of me looking that good.

Then comes the reality and the dispair. Knowing that I'm too tall, to big, and too old to look that good for any period of times. I can't wear the 4 inch heels, because my knees wouldn't take it....

Then comes the regret - why didn't I tell my parents over and over until they did something about it? Why didn't I tell all those psychologists and therapists I was seeing so they could help me do what really mattered? Why didn't I INSIST that we talk about it, instead of letting them blow me off. Why didn't I tell the girls at Loretto Heights College - my college where I was one of 25 men in a school with 900 women - they would have been HAPPY to make me one of the girls.

Then comes the other regrets - Why did I marry my first wife, who lied about accepting my dressing? Why didn't I tell her how much I wanted to be a girl? Why didn't I divorce her before we had children? Why did I let her threats to revoke visitation stop me from transition, since I barely ever saw the kids anyway? Why did I go into a training program that forced me to stop dressing, knowing that I couldn't quit dressing forever. Why did I stop dressing and gain so much weight?

Sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night, dreaming about being a girl, and get so upset that I'm still in my male body, that I flash images of ways to die, so that I can get into a body I want. I can't overdose (I tried when I was younger, but my drug addict metabolism would overcome any overdose with the right countermeasures). I tried ground class when I was 21, 1/4 lb worth over 4 hours, while walking - and lived anyway.

I even think back to the time when I DID die, of Chigella, for about 3 minutes, and agreed to come back, rather than requesting a girl's body.

So yes, I think about it nearly all of the time. There are many times when the thoughts are happy, beautiful, and wonderful. There are also times when my thinking is dark and sad and ugly.

The good news is that after 5 years of therapy, 34 years of AA and NA, 20 years of Landmark Education, and some great parents, I have been able to pull myself out of the ugly funk quickly, and accept that having all these thoughts doesn't mean that I have to act on them.

Ironically, the one time that I don't go into the ugly cycle, is when I'm all dressed up and doing things I like, and not getting read, or at least not getting obvious reactions indicating that I have been read.

The funny thing is that when I'm dressed, I look 10-20 years younger, healthier, and happier.

Just thinking about the whole cycle right now is enough to make me very sleepy.

*Vanessa*
11-28-2011, 01:02 PM
Ya a bit hard to answer for a couple of reasons for sure:

firstly - when I had the ability to dress as I please, my only thought was get out of bed and put cloths on. They happened to be female.

secondly - currently I don't have that luxury so I think about wearing 'my cloths, the ones that fit and look right on me and just happen to be female' constantly.

kimdl93
11-28-2011, 01:30 PM
OK. It's gratitude. I think I understand this. Do you think you'll ever reach the point where you'll take who you are for granted and not think of it much, like I do?

Hmmm, I'm not very good at predicting the future...but I suppose it will eventually become more routine. I've changed a lot over the past couple of years, so its still all relatively new for me.

GeminaRenee
11-28-2011, 01:55 PM
This has never been a consistent thing for me. Of course, I've spent way too much time with the "binge & purge" approach to dressing. The desire to dress would well up so strongly that it would be all I could think about - and so I would buy some clothes & basic makeup, and feminize at every possible moment - and think about it the rest. That always had the dynamic of a dam bursting for me: after a little while, things would even out, and maybe I'd even forget about it for a while. Eventually and without fail, the purge cycle would intervene, for whatever reason - new roommates, new girlfriend, or just plain guilt - and the clothes would get tossed, the thoughts put away to build up again. Sad. During those times, I could go long stretches without thinking about it much. I spent much of the last 3 years living at a remote location in the wilderness where it wasn't even feasible to think of dressing, not living at a camp with 12 lumberjacks in close proximity, and doors with no locks. It would have been torture to even consider. So the survival mechanism kicked in somewhat there, too.

Since I've been back amongst society, the thoughts have been building up again. It had been so long without! It would start with the occasional heart-stopping pair of shoes on display as I walked past, or that butterflies-in-the-stomach feeling that I get when I see a beautiful woman and simultaneously think how wonderful it would be to date her, and how wonderful it would be to be her.

This time, I made the decision to rid myself of the peaks and valleys of my masc/fem balance, and not stop or withdraw for fear of shame. Since I only started dressing again very recently, it's been on my mind pretty much 24/7 lately. I know that'll even out with time, as the dam-flow subsides again, and I'll settle into that right balance of thinking about it most days (or when I see hot pumps, ha!), without it consuming my every waking moment.

MaryAnn40c
11-28-2011, 03:20 PM
Everyday all day long. But I do wear women's jeans or dress pants so its not hard to think about it .

Jessica86
11-28-2011, 03:30 PM
Every few hours! I get bored, or work will just cause time to go by slow, and I just think of how bad I want to be home. Then, the skirts, shoes, eye shadows, and shiny pink or purple satin comes into my head and I melt. It's a revolving door until I do it again.

Iris
11-28-2011, 05:39 PM
Almost every day. It occurs to me by seeing a nice skirt or a woman nicely dressed. Unforunately i do not have the chance to dress up often.

brenda h
11-28-2011, 07:41 PM
How many minutes in a day ?

Jeannie
11-28-2011, 07:54 PM
I have to say every day at least two or three times a day. It sometimes is just an overwhelming rush of thoughts followed by an overwhelming urge to go and dress up. The other day I had this urge to put on panty hose and a little black skirt because the thought of wearing hose and a silky feeling skirt would be so sexy feeling. I couldn't do it because we had company and it was not an appropriate time. I also want to go shopping when this happens and I usually have no money when this occurs. Sad isn't it?

fantasybabexoxo
12-06-2011, 11:30 PM
I think about crossdressing every day and often wish I could dress every day

Sandy Michaels
12-06-2011, 11:47 PM
all the time, unless i'm on assignment that requires my full attention. but even then my mind wonders off to lace and satin dreams.

ArleneRaquel
12-06-2011, 11:47 PM
Most of my waking hours.

Annaliese2010
12-07-2011, 12:10 AM
Depends on current life issues and how successfully my guy side is dealing with it all. Lately, a few times a month I'd say. I actually haven't been 'out' all night like this for quite awhile. C'est la vie...

ReineD
12-07-2011, 12:26 AM
*** se *** sa...C'est la vie...

LOL. Annaliese, you misspelled it and the forum software bleeped you!

It's supposed to be, "comme ci, comme ça", with the cedilla under the "ça" to produce the soft sound. :D

... don't ask me how I guessed. :p

Annaliese2010
12-07-2011, 01:08 AM
^ LOL. Annaliese, you misspelled it and the forum software bleeped you!

It's supposed to be, "comme ci, comme ça", with the cedilla under the "ça" to produce the soft sound. :D

... don't ask me how I guessed. :p God I was wondering about that. LOL...I mean like when I saw the bleep I was thinking..."Ooh! Oh no, that's right!" and hurriedly edited it out. Then it occured to me... "Um like..yeah! K... I get-it but, but, but....like what about if it's not dirty? Aww...[pouting] :sad:"

So then when suddenly your explaination appeared I had to laugh. It was as if you read my mind & for one brief & shining moment I felt your 'presence' in near real-time which was nice but now challenging. For I must refrain from saying how much I've always adored you and beyond that how it turns me on to be 'corrected' by an intelligent glowy-pretty GG. :)

Well...looks like I said it in spite of myself. [Sighing]... I guess I haven't much self restraint...which...truth be told that's my whole problem i.e. not good at self restraint, leastwise not w/o the 'governing influence' so easily (& automatically) felt by the mere presense of a pretty woman in my life. Not the coolest thing to admit :o But oh well..comme ci, comme ça...

Thank you Reine ;) you're so sweet!

teri g
12-07-2011, 01:35 AM
Every day, sometimes a little, sometimes a lot.

michelle50
12-07-2011, 11:10 AM
every day now that i am out of work i love it all the free time to dress up yea me

SherriRed
12-07-2011, 11:17 AM
I would say I think about it daily. Long time ago, much like others I read on here, I could dress full time and did. Life changes and now I think about it more than I can act on it. Super excited though, this weekend will be my first time out in years.

kristinacd55
12-07-2011, 11:21 AM
22.5/7 or in other words, just about all the time :)

SherriRed
12-07-2011, 11:37 AM
Lol, then outside of when my mind is on work, it is my main train of thougt

Elana
12-07-2011, 09:57 PM
more than 8+hours per day, especially when i see someone in a cute outfit I'd try to picture myself wearing it and wondering how it would feel. =)

adraine
12-07-2011, 10:39 PM
:) If I know I'm going out that night ,I start thinking about the dressing thing first thing in the morning but usually work and life get in the way for the better part of the day but I daydream about it all of the time especially if some gg is looking hot I'll try to remember the outfit and copy it first chance I get

donnatracey
12-08-2011, 10:36 PM
Add another to the "every day" category (though it's def not 24/7 as I can't understand how that is even possible......:doh:)

Allisa
12-08-2011, 11:10 PM
Every night when I dress for bed(panties,nightshirt(silk,satin)or gown),while brushing my hair and applying night cream.Every time I see a woman dressed nicely in my style,whenever I recieve an e-mail from my Shoe Dazzle account or the like.Almost always in my dreams of some sort.And sometimes just out of the clear blue for no rhyme or reason" Opps "there it is.

Erica Thorn
12-09-2011, 12:11 PM
For me it goes in waves... some days I can't stop thinking about it and then it can go a week or two without a thought... lately it's been more often, might have to do with me walking past the latest pairs of shoes I bought every morning heading out :D

cindy777
12-09-2011, 12:35 PM
Almost every day, unless I worked all day and just go to bed.
During weekends noramlly wear pantyhose under my pants, just find it comfortable. CD as much as possible as I love it.

christina s
12-09-2011, 12:44 PM
It definitely comes in waves . There's weeks where i could care less , then there's day when i'm walking through campus and i can't stop checking out some of the girls and wondering if i could get that in my size .

Mindy More
01-02-2012, 05:44 AM
Since I admitted to myself that I like to dress, I have been thinking about it everyday. Not all day long but some days more than others. It's actually good if I get to busy to think about it.

Patricia Jane
01-02-2012, 05:54 AM
Since I am able to dress every day, I do not Think about it, I do it! my WIFE KNOWS i DRESS and she does not object. So I consider myself very fortunate and dress daily.

JessHaust
01-03-2012, 01:42 PM
It's always on my mind, sometimes at the back, sometimes full in front!@

BLUE ORCHID
01-03-2012, 02:20 PM
Hi Anne, 24/7 I think about it all day and dream about it all night.

Orchid

Marlana
01-03-2012, 02:28 PM
I think about it 5 times a day and can't wait until I get my pj's on with panties and a bra every night until I go to bed. I don't dream about it though. Well...I "dream" about it.

Kiva
01-03-2012, 02:41 PM
I think about dressing almost every single minute of every single day.

Karen Marie V
01-03-2012, 03:39 PM
I really think about dressing every day. I have been writing a Diary of daily things for years and each page contains a picture of some dress, or gown, or what have you! I always picture myself wearing that dress and wonder some day if I will be able to either buy the gown or dress or copy the dress because I love to sew and design my own dresses and gowns.

lmildcd
01-03-2012, 03:44 PM
How often do you think about dressing, your own innate femininity, or TG/CD issues? Every day? Every week? Every couple of weeks? A couple of times a month? Please do not confuse the question with how often you actually dress. Rather, I am curious as to how often members think about such things.

Everytime I look at a Woman Within or Roman's catalog.

NicoleWest37
01-03-2012, 09:14 PM
I'm doing better now not like some, " I'm down to once a day, all day , every day" it's from an old country song.

Regan
01-03-2012, 09:19 PM
I think about it all the time. I keep thinking it will slow down but I can't stop dreaming that someday I will be able to actually dress more. I also work with a lot of woman who wear heals and it drives me nuts. I have gotten to the point that I know this is who I am and I enjoy thinking and fantasizing about being the woman that I really want to be.

Farrah Rose
01-03-2012, 10:18 PM
like some have mentioned before, for me it comes in waves as well. But, i guess every other day and mostly at night since I typically dress to sleep or cuddle with the wife.

Anna Lorree
01-03-2012, 10:21 PM
Much more often than I think about sex, so that ought to tell you something...

Anna

Gianna
01-03-2012, 10:33 PM
Pretty much at all times of the day except when I'm heavily involved at work and can't indulge. Then, like last night I was focusing on preparing dinner (like every night) and my 17 year-old daughter comes homes and blurts to her mother: "I went into the Victoria's Secret store today and everything was on sale! They had all these $3.99 (panties?) bins!!!" Wow, that was really painful to hear...

kelsey52
01-03-2012, 10:47 PM
A few times a day, if Iam busy I dont think about it much but at the end of a hard day I just cant wait to get cleaned up and dressed it is so relaxing.

Tara D. Rose
01-03-2012, 11:11 PM
How often do I thing about it?

Well, as a result of my flip flop wife. That all I can do is just think about it now.
I'm reminded of the famous line from the hit movie in '77 from Sheriff Beuford T. Justice to the kid holding the car,

You can think about it , ....but don't do it.

Elana
01-04-2012, 03:37 AM
Everyday, at least a couple times (10+) per day, especially if i see a cute pretty outfit

Charla
01-04-2012, 09:14 AM
Pretty much all the time unless I am working on a project and force myself not to think about it.

Nicola2876
01-04-2012, 10:12 AM
whenever Im not dressed

laceyjessica
01-04-2012, 10:19 AM
I hate to admit this but 24/7 or if that sounds too crazy most of ny wking hours. every now and again I will not thin of it when a lady crosses my path or i am watching TV and people on the show are dressed so pretty gets me back to thinking about it all over again. Sad thing is I have never gotten tottally dressed up and gone out in public as a woman.

Amanda22
01-04-2012, 01:24 PM
Every day since I can remember (early childhood). It seems like that would be exhausting, but I guess I'm/we're used to it. Even though I dress frequently, I still think about it constantly. I even have dreams in which I'm dressed.

AKACAROLINE
01-04-2012, 03:15 PM
I too think about it 24/7 about what i will wear that evening when i get home

StarrOfDelite
01-04-2012, 06:45 PM
I think about crossdressing and other transgender issues several times every hour/every day on the average. When I'm not engaged in activities which require undivided attention they are always near the forefront of my consciousness.

Lori B
01-04-2012, 06:50 PM
24/7 365.........sometimes makes a bad day at work go alittle smoother:battingeyelashes::heehee:

angelinamuk
01-20-2012, 08:01 AM
absolutely every waking moment

elliemoss
01-20-2012, 08:17 AM
It comes in Waves for me. Ill go a few weeks without really thinking about it, especially when my life gets super busy, then one small thing will set me off, tv, movie, a cute girl on the street. Anytime Im out on a night out in a club I get so envious of all the super sexy girls outfits, the next morning Ill imagine that I spent the entire night dressed as Ellie and retrace my footsteps in my mind.

moondog
01-20-2012, 09:01 AM
I never stop thinking about dressing.

mustangsally1965
01-20-2012, 10:10 AM
Ha Ha ! 24/7 Its like a drug to me. At the very least I'm in panties and tights or hose 24/7. I'm here at the computer 10am this friday in a black knit skirt with thigh-hi's and pink nylon hi-cuts and typing this and having coffe and for me this is normal.

Richelle423
01-20-2012, 10:27 AM
I think about dressing during the day and dream about it at night.

ArleneRaquel
01-20-2012, 10:52 AM
Seeing that I dress enfemme nearly 24/7 I guess that you can say I think about it all of the time. Actually being dressed enfemme as much as I am I rarely think about it, being the way that I am its just seems natural to be dressed as a woman.

Amanda Styles
01-21-2012, 01:25 AM
Like others I think abut crossdressing all the time. If I see a commercial on TV for anything female I am in a cd mindset. I would say I am complusive.

You just described me :)

Krististeph
01-21-2012, 01:31 AM
How often do I NOT think about it? Not much.

Every hour, in some form or another, I think of CD. Whether it's a cute outfit, makeup, storefront... A LOT.

it is a big part of me, for many reasons.

I hate the confusion and being chicken about coming out, but I do like who I am. Makes a big influence- in positive ways as well.

Acastina
01-21-2012, 01:51 AM
What's the next click back from Constantly? That's the one. Life intrudes, sometimes a lot, but it's always there. No particular triggers and lots of triggers.

AlexisRaeMoon
01-21-2012, 02:06 AM
Good lord...everyday, multiple times a day...

Annaliese2010
01-21-2012, 02:21 AM
Whenever I am PUSHED too far by the exigensies of life..and the girl I love is pushin me too. That's when I...bi the bi..think Fck this world! Hey Annaliese?! Take tha fck Over fora while. I like your smile. Your cute rude tude. Your sly beguile. GO for it Girl! Have at em babe!!! I'm gna lay back..fade for you, boo.

Loni
01-21-2012, 02:44 AM
i never think about it..i just do it as normal.
i do have to remember at times i can not go places in a cute dress. like work.

Patsy
01-21-2012, 03:23 AM
Well if you mean by this think "female" - nearly all the time. A better question for me would be how often do you think "male"? I'm the opposite of you Annaliese 2010, I go ultra Macho when life's pressures get too much - I sometimes even grow a beard (start one anyway, these phases don't usually last that long) and go into silent aggressive mode. This has the added advantage of really p*****g off my girlfriend. Well it's either that, or burst out in tears, and unfortunately there's no shoulder to cry on at the moment. Now, when I'm relaxed, and everything is going really well, that's when I'm at my most feminine. Strangely enough, these are the times my girlfriend thinks I'm really cute. She doesn't know by the way, well she does really, but it's a kind of open secret, we don't talk about it. She's very Tom and expresses contempt for Katoeys, but I think she, like me, has some problems she hasn't fully dealt with. So I hang in there, hoping we'll get it together, eventually.

Robyn2006
01-21-2012, 01:12 PM
Always, every minute of every day. And when in drab, with a blink of an eye, I can conjure up my female persona and walk down the street feeling feminine. Of course, no one can see what's going on inside. :battingeyelashes:

washington cd
01-24-2012, 06:20 PM
I would have to say at least once a day. Actually in a sense many many times a day. Whenever I see a girl wearing cute shoes or a cute top I'll always think to myself "that's cute, I want that, I wonder if she would be weirded out if I asked her where she got it"

shyselina
01-24-2012, 07:18 PM
Everyday.... I underdress then dress when I get home