PDA

View Full Version : Acting Like the Mean Ice Queen While Dressed??

NCAmazon
11-27-2011, 07:31 PM
A dillema I've been contemplating is when I dress nice to the nine's I almost sometimes feel like I can be that mean bitchy or icy girl that sometimes we encounter as a guy.

Now most or a lot of woman we encounter are not this way, but we've all been there where we see a hot girl dressed up nicely acting in a very don't talk to me or mess with me demenour. Now she may not actually be this way at all, but sometimes we encounter a attitude from a girl for who knows what reason.

Now the other day when I dressed to the nines and was walking down the street as people seated outside may have taken a quick glance at me I felt like I could be a mean Ice Queen to anyone who tried to talk to me or make a comment at me.

It was strange, I felt like I was entitled to act that way and felt no guilt about doing so if I needed to. Anybody have any insights into the ice queen mentality or if you sometimes feel like you can be an ice queen while dressed?

As a guy my logic would be that these girls may have had bad experiences with guys saying or acting in a way that invaded their privacy or security and they act that way as a defensive strategy to protect themselves.

Jason+
11-27-2011, 08:14 PM
The basic premise seems to be that if you are hot enough and dressed nicely enough as a GG or pass as if you were that entitles a person to "be that mean bitchy or icy girl."

You mention "I felt like I was entitled to act that way and felt no guilt about doing so if I needed to." Why would you need to act that way any more or less than a woman not viewed as hot or dressed nicely?

Am I missing something here?

Lisia
11-27-2011, 08:53 PM
Perhaps you were just in that kind of mood that day. :)

KellyJameson
11-27-2011, 08:58 PM
The power of the imagination is limitless that is why it is so dangerous. You created a symbolic persona and than attached emotions to it. That is why fantasy is so much fun for those with highly developed imaginations, because it feels real. The danger is when people get lost in the fantasy and cannot make it back to reality.

An Ice Queen is cold and heartless, beyond being hurt by the world. She has dominion over all of the mere mortals that are her property and subjects, they are less than human and there only value is what she decides it to be. Many people have mothers like this and that is why it is a common symbol throughout the ages

Anytime someone elevates themselves over others it is from past injury and trying to escape future injury and I would be careful how much power you give this Ice Queen because life is about healing from the past not building on the scar tissue. Just my two cents from someone who has done alot of shadow work on themselves.

NCAmazon
11-27-2011, 11:13 PM
The power of the imagination is limitless that is why it is so dangerous. You created a symbolic persona and than attached emotions to it. That is why fantasy is so much fun for those with highly developed imaginations, because it feels real. The danger is when people get lost in the fantasy and cannot make it back to reality.

An Ice Queen is cold and heartless, beyond being hurt by the world. She has dominion over all of the mere mortals that are her property and subjects, they are less than human and there only value is what she decides it to be. Many people have mothers like this and that is why it is a common symbol throughout the ages

Anytime someone elevates themselves over others it is from past injury and trying to escape future injury and I would be careful how much power you give this Ice Queen because life is about healing from the past not building on the scar tissue. Just my two cents from someone who has done alot of shadow work on themselves.

Kelly,

I think u hit some very good points for me to think about. As a guy who has been on the dating scene, I have experienced my fair share of women who were a bit cold when a man chatted them up or had a high all mighty attitude. This is with women I knew and women I saw. Just as there are Arrogant men there are also arrogant icy women, so I guess I got caught up in emulating them when I got a stare while dressed when Guys were checking out my figure.