PDA

View Full Version : Would you go on a date with me?

Rachel Flowers
11-28-2011, 02:53 PM
Those of you who have read my posts since joining will know that to say Mrs Flowers is accepting of my CDing would be a massive understatement. She is an enthusiastic and sensitive supporter and a very willing partner in dressing, shopping and private activities too.

She has indicated some reservations at my interest in getting a wig and some forms, however. My male alter ego is a furry chap, with just the sort of lovely hairy arms, chest, back, legs and bum I'd go for on a bloke if I weren't in a fantastic exclusive relationship already. Oh and there's the beard too. All this hair is not coming off. This means Rachel is somewhat unlikely to pass in public!

I asked her yesterday if she'd ever consider going out to dinner with Rachel. She took a few moments to ponder it and I began to wonder if I'd finally gone too far and was about to see a major turnaround. Then she said "I think it'd be OK if we were with other people."

"You mean couples? Other CDs and their partners?" This indeed was what she meant. She'd prefer the security of being at a function full of CDs than be somewhere out in public with a man in a dress with a beard. The nearest city to us has a quarterly dinner function in a private room for TGs of all shades - that should fit the bill nicely!

I'm grateful everyday for how lucky I am to have found this treasure right under my nose all this time. I hope my good news stories don't make you ladies jealous and that it gives encouragement (but not recklessness) to those of you who haven't come out to your SOs yet.

Now I have to work out how to defend myself in front of a roomful of CDs and TSs who can't understand why I have a beard! ;)

kimdl93
11-28-2011, 02:56 PM
You have a wonderfully understanding spouse. I hope there's a CD group nearby that can accomodate you. I suppose some CDs might be puzzled by the beard, but I wouldn't worry about the beard...if its important to you, that's all that matters.

Rachel Flowers
11-28-2011, 03:05 PM
I know, hence the wink!

Thank you Kim!

Jessica86
11-28-2011, 03:08 PM
That's so nice! If you were close by, I'm sure my wife would love to pair up and go out with you both. Too bad I live here in the states, where that kind of activity is hard to find....especially in Texas.

Rachel Flowers
11-28-2011, 03:33 PM
Jess, if we ever get our fat British arses over the the US, I'll let you know! x

sissystephanie
11-28-2011, 05:33 PM
Rachel, since my wife died I go out all the time dressed but with no makeup and no wig!! She always took care of those things for me, and I am not good at either one! But I still love to crossdress, so I do! And I go everywhere that way, shopping, eating, etc.!! In 6 years I have never had a negative comment about my clothing!! BTW, if anyone comments about your beard while you are wearing a dress just tell them you have the beard because you like it!! It is your face, not anybody else's! If you ever come to Georgia in the U.S.A., let me know! I would love to meet you and your dear wife! I have a very dear GG friend in Scotland and heve been there and to London several times!

PretzelGirl
11-28-2011, 09:02 PM
I hope you find yourself a group Rachel. That truly is quite a lady you have there. I wouldn't worry about the beard. If it is what you want, then it is what you can do freely.

Jessica86
11-28-2011, 10:05 PM
Jess, if we ever get our fat British arses over the the US, I'll let you know! x

Alright! Have to introduce you to a REAL steak dinner here in the heart land!

Kelly DeWinter
11-28-2011, 10:11 PM
Rachel,

Just be yourself, If you are comfortable in a beard and a dress and your gf is OK with it, just go and have fun. I know a gal who comes to a local CD meeting in drab with earrings and bright red lipstick. No one thinks of it as anything but self expression.

huggs hon

Kelly