PDA

View Full Version : First time out...Amazing time

Belinda Gail
11-28-2011, 04:06 PM
I had been in touch with another local gurl and we set up a day to go out. Seeing as I had no experience with make up, she said she would teach me. She was to come over to my place so I got dressed and waited for her arrival. To my surprise my friend showed in drab. I have never let anyone see me dressed, so needless to say I felt weird. We got to do some talking and I felt more at ease. She then got dressed and started the make up. What a learning experience. I felt sooo passable. Then came the test....Going Out...First time on a Sat. night...kidding me????
She told me of this lounge that was friendly. So off we went. Driving in heels was different. When we arrived, then was a cover charge. Come to find out it was because there was to be a show. A drag show. It was awesome. Even after the show, one of the performers came over and talked for a few. During all this the camera killed the batteries. A few photos were taken tho.
Now batteries are needed. So after we left the lounge,off to walmart we go. We went in got some batteries and beer for the house.
This night was GREAT...Went out for the first time fully dressed and made up, first to a lounge then of all places walmart. I didnt hear any whispers or anything so I guess I passed.

Rachel Flowers
11-28-2011, 04:09 PM
Belinda, it sounds like you had a wonderful time! A great story to encourage the rest of us!

Longing2be-Trisha
11-28-2011, 04:41 PM
I am so happy for you Belinda! Way to go Girl Friend!

Hugs

Cynthia Anne
11-28-2011, 04:55 PM
Belinda, you go girl! There won't be know stopping you now! Enjoy! Hugs!

Barbara Ella
11-28-2011, 05:13 PM
How wonderful to have a girl friend to work with to put together a night like that. Hope springs eternal. So glad you had a great time. hmmm exactly what happened during the 18 minutes the batteries were out? giggles

Babes

Belinda Gail
11-28-2011, 07:17 PM
Thank you all for your wonderful support...Baby Steps...batteries went out during show...thats why the walmart stop...just another place to show off...lol

brenda h
11-28-2011, 07:37 PM
Sounds like you had a great time,but where did you find a girl friend like that.

Eryn
11-28-2011, 07:38 PM
Hi Belinda,

No matter what happened with the batteries you have your wonderful memories! Glad it went so well!

Eryn

Brenda456
11-28-2011, 07:38 PM
Now that sounds like a whole lotta fun!

Belinda Gail
11-28-2011, 07:47 PM
Actually she found me right here...amazing how great this site is.

Marleena
11-28-2011, 07:54 PM
Congrats Belinda! Sounds like a great night! :)

erintemp
11-28-2011, 08:45 PM
Congrats! Isn't going out in public great, it makes it easer with a friend.

PretzelGirl
11-28-2011, 09:31 PM
Sometimes it takes that special person to help ease our fears. I had one that was responsible for getting me out. Maybe I would have eventually anyway, but I went when I did because of her. And I met her here too! So give her your heartfelt thanks. And if you want to keep getting out, it only gets easier although stopping at Walmart is pretty darn good.

Belinda Gail
11-28-2011, 09:35 PM
It is truly amazing the people are here. Not only supportive but to go out of their way to help on a personal basis. I THANK YOU ALL.

ErikaFunGirl
11-28-2011, 09:49 PM
That's fantastic news. I still remember my first time and it was so exciting!!

AnitaH
11-28-2011, 10:22 PM
Congratulations on your first time. Although I have been out a couple of times wish I had a girl friend like that. Enjoy being out and being with your friend.

AnitaH

Rachel Morley
11-28-2011, 10:30 PM
Hi Belinda,

I'm so glad that going out for your first time was so successful and you had a great time. Going to Walmart on your inaugural night out must have felt like "going into the lion's den" .. that' how I felt but I was nowhere near brave enough as you to do it on my first time out! YGG! :)