PDA

View Full Version : Why am I like this?

Davinarobo
10-22-2005, 09:13 PM
Why am I a crossdresser, what makes me different? Reading through the threads I often see these questions asked. Maybe I do not have the answers but I must tell you about my experience which may help some of you to understanding your own.
This happened some 30 years ago. We were on the beach taking turns to swim and look after the baby, during my turn as baby sitter, he woke up crying and hungry. I picked him up and must have held him in the feeding position as he suddenly "latched onto my nipple" and started sucking, the feelings I got were totally undescribable, (maybe you GG's out there can relate to that) it was nothing like having your partner doing it to you.
Any way, that was a lead-in for me to discuss the issue as to, why I am a crossdresser? For years after that event I felt different, started looking at life and myself through different eyes. My attitude changed, I started to take a greater interest in femine things, such as my wife's dressing habits, (this does'nt go with that) type of thing, I started (sneakedly) to read some of her romance novels, I took a far greater interest in our shopping trips to the supermarket, etc. Several years ago I went with a friend to a psychic and was talked into having a session with her, she immediately found out about my female leanings, amongst other things and suggested that I saw an associate of hers who was a hypnotist. After having the session with him he told me that he had taken me back and found that I had been a woman in a previous life who had died some weeks after child-birth, he said it was quite common for many people to exhibit feelings etc from another identity, a very common thing is "I have been here or seen that before" even when you know definately that not had done those things. He also said that it sometimes takes a "mental bump" to bring another identity to the fore and for it to start to influence the host (me). Now crossdressing did not come up at these sessions as I had not started dressing then. What I had found out certainly played on my mind and I do not know to this day if it is a case of auto- suggestion (I talked myself into it) if you like or whether my female (other identity) is getting stronger to such an extent that I enjoy crossdressing and doing the female thing so much today. As I started out with, this is my experience and it may help some-one else to understand themselves if they can believe just a little in reincarnation.
Sorry to be so long winded. Davina.

TGMarla
10-22-2005, 09:17 PM
I very much believe in the reincarnation thing. I have no doubt at all about it.

eleventhdr
10-22-2005, 11:41 PM
Reincarnation!.

Angela Burke
10-23-2005, 12:14 AM
I want to come back as a boomerang!

Love Angela XX