PDA

View Full Version : Older brother sees my in girls pants - oops

Ressie
11-28-2011, 10:51 PM
I've always felt paranoid about my older brother catching me dressed or finding out somehow that I do. He knocked at my door in the morning a couple of weeks ago because my phone wasn't working. The only female garment I had on were women's slacks that I wear as pajama bottoms once in a while. I didn't bother changing and let him in.

He acted like he didn't notice the mint green pants I was wearing, so I just left them on for about an hour as we talked in the kitchen.

Anyway, maybe this was a way for him to grasp onto my secret without totally shocking him. But I'm sure it won't be brought up in the future, unless he sees me wearing lipstick or something. :battingeyelashes:

Lisia
11-28-2011, 10:57 PM
Obviously, I don't know your brother but with the "average brother" in mind, I doubt he thought too much of it. Maybe a tiny thought in the back of his mind. Knowing most of my good male friends, if he had thought any more of it than that there would have been some sort of "hey bro, what's up with those pants" kind of thing said. :)

Keep on keepin' on, I say!

Rachel Morley
11-28-2011, 10:59 PM
If he acted like he didn't notice ... perhaps he really didn't ... in which case you're in the clear :)

Jessica86
11-28-2011, 11:24 PM
I've been deathly afraid of my older brother finding out. SO afraid. Then, I just told him a few days ago. He really didn't even care. I was shocked to say the least.

Ressie
11-29-2011, 09:54 AM
If he acted like he didn't notice ... perhaps he really didn't ... in which case you're in the clear :)

Well, his eye sight isn't that good, but there's also the family dysfunction of not talking about such things.

kimdl93
11-29-2011, 10:02 AM
He probably thought they were pajama bottoms.

gabimartini
11-30-2011, 06:57 AM
I feel like you sound a little frustrated he didn't notice/didn't say anything about your slacks; am I reading you wrong? If so, my apologies.

Now, if I'm reading you right, what did you expect from him? Although CDing is very familiar to us, it is so unfathomable to everybody else that they don't even consider making those kinds of leaps. Maybe he did think your pants looked odd, but I don't think it crossed his (or most people's) mind to make that connection, "oh my, <insert your male name here> is wearing girl clothes". I agree with Kim: he probably just thought you were wearing pajama bottoms.

Cynthia Anne
11-30-2011, 07:43 AM
iIf you think it's his eye sight then try hot pink slacks next time! If that doesn't get a response then a sexy nightgown should do the trick!!:heehee::D hugs!

Jorja
11-30-2011, 08:01 AM
Older brothers, what morons! Don't get me wrong, I have an older brother that I love, respect and admire but he did get my father's "blindness". If it doesn't mean anything to him or concern him, he can't see it. The good ol Reverend Jack and I didn't speak much for 20 years. One day he discovered his wife's panties and how soft and silky they were. He just had to try them on. 'Nough said.....

The names have been changed to protect the Godly

Amy Lynn3
11-30-2011, 09:08 AM
Reminds me when I was very young my Mom outed me to my whole family, after catching me wearing her OBG and my sisters panties. To this day my older brother still calls me Rachael. Why he came up with that name I will never know..hehehe

cdsara
11-30-2011, 09:55 AM
Amy, you should correct him and say thats not the name I go by! If your going to call me by my girls name then get it right.