PDA

View Full Version : Cool Breeze on Legs

CD Tammy
11-28-2011, 11:34 PM
I have a long commute and like to travel half dressed. That is the male shirt and tie visible. But underneath? Usually tights, a mini-skirt and pumps. I love it. Today, I was feeling a bit braver than normal. I didn't have a skirt with me but was wearing black sheer pantyhose and 3" black pumps on my trip home. I guess the darkness made me a bit braver. Normally, I slip my slacks back on and my work shoes before reaching home. Not today. After I got home, I scooped up my briefcase then carried my slacks and male shoes. I walked to the house loving the cold breeze on my sexy legs. Each step of the way I was getting more thrilled.

Madilyn A.
11-28-2011, 11:43 PM
Few things beat the feel of a cool breeze as it wraps around and envelopes my legs and upper thighs while the slight tug of my garterbelt holds my sheer black stockings and the the sound of my 5" stillettos clicking on a sidewalk.

Cynthia Anne
11-28-2011, 11:54 PM
I hear you loud and plainly! It's a great feeling! Getting braver is what it's all about! Have fun! Hugs!

Melody1985
11-28-2011, 11:56 PM
I can feel the happiness all over you Tammy just by reading that!! I'm sure that was a rush in the best way.. Goosebumps anyone?

Later

CD Tammy
11-29-2011, 03:01 PM
I'm probably going to get pneumonia from going outside with nothing on my legs except pantyhose. But the thrill of the cool breeze is just too much. I so love it.