PDA

View Full Version : Underdressing

crispy
09-03-2004, 08:35 PM
I have been avidly following the forum since I joined and have come to the conclusion that many of us fit into one of two quite separate groups, whilst many others share some characteristics of both groups.

So, on a scale of one to five, do you :

- only enjoy underdressing - lingerie, nightwear, swimwear, etc. but have no interest in makeovers, passing or coming out in public .......... score 1.
- only enjoy being a woman to the fullest possible extent, with outer clothes, make-up, femme tendencies, etc. ............. score 5.
- or somewhere in between.
I am a definite 1

love to all.

Ava Mouse
09-03-2004, 08:53 PM
I'm a 5. I'd prefer to present myself as convincing as possible, when I do dress up. I do, however, wear panties everyday, and occaisionally a slip or hose underneath my work clothes...

Ashley-VA
09-03-2004, 09:10 PM
Well....

At the moment, on a day-to-day basis... I wear underclothes everyday at home and at work... I would love to be able to go out fully dressed in makeup and all and be admired as a GG would.

But as I come to terms with getting myself to the point of going out, I must stick with the underclothes and dressing in private.

So I'm sort of in the middle, I think.

Vallari
09-03-2004, 09:41 PM
I think Im around a 4 and rising! I like wearing all these things at once usually. Although wearing pajama pants to bed or a bra under a jacket occasionaly is cool to, just to keep things fun!

Jen_TGCD
09-03-2004, 10:23 PM
About a 3.5 ! ! !

I'm always "underdressed" at some level... depending on where I'm going. At work, it's just too uncomfortable to wear too much because of all the physical demands of restoring antiques... usually huge armoires, etc. But, at home, I may start out just putting on earrings... or lipstick. The next thing I know, I have on a bra and slip. That looks strange, so I put on hose and heels. This continues until I'm fully dressed... with makeup... wig... and a jewelry.

In other words, I can't just dress partially anymore. So, I either stay in male mode... or go totally female.

Lately, I have been working on an androgynous look so that I can feel somewhat feminine while still functioning in male mode. Not completely satisfying... but better then not dressing at all.

The one exception is dressing for bed. I just haven't figured out how to sleep in a wig or keep the lipstick off of the pillow cases!!! :confused:
---Jen---------

Shinya
09-03-2004, 10:48 PM
About a 3.5 ! ! !

I'm always "underdressed" at some level... depending on where I'm going. At work, it's just too uncomfortable to wear too much because of all the physical demands of restoring antiques... usually huge armoires, etc. But, at home, I may start out just putting on earrings... or lipstick. The next thing I know, I have on a bra and slip. That looks strange, so I put on hose and heels. This continues until I'm fully dressed... with makeup... wig... and a jewelry.

In other words, I can't just dress partially anymore. So, I either stay in male mode... or go totally female.

Lately, I have been working on an androgynous look so that I can feel somewhat feminine while still functioning in male mode. Not completely satisfying... but better then not dressing at all.

The one exception is dressing for bed. I just haven't figured out how to sleep in a wig or keep the lipstick off of the pillow cases!!! :confused:
---Jen---------

5, all out. Also the androgynous look helps out when you can't be a 5. Total agreement here.

Shinya

Val Tan
09-03-2004, 11:19 PM
a big 1 here

Wen4cd
09-03-2004, 11:29 PM

I usually don't give a rat's bee-hynd what the underclothes look or feel like. To me, it's a costume, and the visual effect is the most important thing.

But passing isn't my concern, either, unless it's passing to myself.

Wen

Girl.Faye
09-04-2004, 12:09 AM
Count me in as a 5 as well.

Sure I love the lingere fun of the whole thing, but I do love feeling and looking like a woman as best I can.

NewShy21NJmtf
09-04-2004, 12:31 AM
What I'd like to be is a 5. What I'm capable of because of my living arrangment is a depressing, unfortunate 0, with the very rare oppurtunity to dress in private or very occasionally, wear panties under my boy clothes.

Stephanie

Sandra H
09-04-2004, 01:16 AM
I would say that I am around a 3. I wear panties and tights everyday under my male cloths. I wear a nightdress every night to bed, my slippers are women's. When I arrive home and I am not going out again for the evening, I sometimes change into either a skirt and top or dress.

Alayna
09-04-2004, 02:01 AM
Most of the time I'm content being around a "2". However, when I'm in the mood to go all out, I'm a total "5". During those infrequent (but certainly not rare) times I'd turn my amp up to "11" if I could!;)

Elinor
09-04-2004, 02:04 AM
I would love to go out in public dressed in a skirt. I would also love to go out in public dressed as a woman with outher CD ers. At the moment I am wearing a slip and skirt. That would put me about 3/4 as most times a wear only a skirt but at times I wear high heels: stockings; suspenders, wig and make-up. I don't wish to be a woman. I love feminine things at times I enjoy masculine things. I love women but enjoy my feminine side too.

Amelie
09-04-2004, 03:18 AM
A 5 Or higher for me. All the Way, I would like to go.

Love Amelie

AnnaMaria
09-04-2004, 04:55 AM
In all I think I am probably a 3 but I would love to be able to dress completely whenever the mood hits me. Whick would probably be quite often. Unfortunately I can't due to family issues. But I do wear panties all the time and sometimes I wear a girls tank or cami along with the panties but usually only if they match.

Glenda
09-04-2004, 05:10 AM
Fabulous 5 for me.

Tristen Cox
09-04-2004, 06:30 AM
Midway for me. Slowly working toward the five(!) and then higher! ha.. A permanent makeover would be awesome!:D!

walrusboy
09-04-2004, 06:37 AM
I don't feel as though I fit into either category!
since, I don't want to be able to pass as a woman, and I'm not interested in wearing underclothes (unless they're stockings - but that's outfit-dependant ^_^ ! )

I just enjoy wearing skirts and high heels, and I want the freedom to be able to do so without persecution

:)

nuffsaid
09-04-2004, 06:56 AM
5 here. I like the full experience of it.

CindyT
09-04-2004, 07:10 AM
I like to the full route, frilly undies, sexy bra, wig, makeup but I could never actualy get like any operations or anything like that, just enjoy dressing whenever I can! :)

AmyH
09-04-2004, 07:25 PM
I am all over the charts on this one. Most days I am content with being a 1 but then I have thought about going to a town where I am not known and being a 5. I think it would be AWSOME to live as a fully passable female for 4-6 weeks (or longer). To have a job where they only know you as Amy , have a full closet filled with clothes, just a whole new life. Any other comments?

ToxicDisneyGoddess
09-04-2004, 07:30 PM
i have ot say im a five

Bernadina
09-04-2004, 08:33 PM
Lets see...

Depending on where I'm going and what I am doing I can be a 1, 2 ,3 ,4 or 5.

TinaInTights
09-04-2004, 10:00 PM
id score a 1, except for my liking of formal dresses and womans school uniforms

nicola_j
09-05-2004, 02:17 AM
Pretty much a 1 - most of the time I just like wearing stockings, suspenders and a bra or a swimsuit and pantyhose. Although sometimes I like to wear a skirt and blouse or a dress too, but always with sexy lingerie. I would like to have a full make over one day, probably in a uniform and definitely with lingerie, to see what it is like - but don't want to be able to pass in public. For me crossdressing is a personal and very much a sexual pastime.

crissy28
09-05-2004, 07:19 AM
I am a 5 , when I dress I dont feel complete unless i have the whole outfit from panties , to bra to girls jeans , top and shoes

jessicadiane
09-05-2004, 10:17 AM
I am totally a 5. When I am dressed I am the woman I am.I would love to dress 24/7 if I could and don't mind letting the world see another woman in the world.I paint my toenails and wear clear polish on my nails everyday. I also wear pantyhose under my clothes whenever I can

joannablake
09-05-2004, 10:43 AM
I would say that I would be a five.

Love Always
Joanna

GraceUSA
09-06-2004, 12:48 PM
hmm, questions like this really get me thinking about what being transgendered means to me.

I don't know if I'm on the scale. I personally like skirts and fitted clothes and expect for the skirts I wear fitted clothes just about all the time. I have always like having the front of my pants to have a very clean line (means having to hide johny) and thats how I'm every day. I do wear a lot of guys clothes every day, but I do go to great lengths to find things I like and fit well. For me seems my next stage is to pick up sewing again and start making my own clothes. But the thing that is holding me back on that is not having any fabric shops around that has really nice fashion fabrics.

But those times when I'm feeling very girlish, I'm a 3.

Grace

Janice Ann
09-06-2004, 01:32 PM
In my dreams a 5---in reality a 3--- Always 24/7 under--- at rare times over-- except at home- Janice Ann

barbarajeanne
09-06-2004, 01:49 PM
I am probably a 3 also--I always wear lingerie or at least panties and a slip. I am always looking to put on a bra or at least a cami. I love to sit around in a skirt and blouse as well. If I had a girlfriend to share dressing with I would love going enfemme!

Jocee
09-07-2004, 05:39 AM
Definitely a 5...... except when I can't... then a 1.....

crispy
09-07-2004, 07:40 PM
Julie M's thread about 'Losing It' suggests that the ONEs have more fun, while the FIVEs are much more serious about it all.

I'm so glad I'm just a ONE who does it for FUN. ;)

Take care out there,

bralover
09-07-2004, 08:53 PM
i'm a full 5 i love to go all the way :D stay tuned donna :)

BiOpi
09-07-2004, 11:45 PM
I have been avidly following the forum since I joined and have come to the conclusion that many of us fit into one of two quite separate groups, whilst many others share some characteristics of both groups.

So, on a scale of one to five, do you :

- only enjoy underdressing - lingerie, nightwear, swimwear, etc. but have no interest in makeovers, passing or coming out in public .......... score 1.
- only enjoy being a woman to the fullest possible extent, with outer clothes, make-up, femme tendencies, etc. ............. score 5.
- or somewhere in between.
I am a definite 1

love to all.

I'm guessing 2. Panties, garters, stockings -- eventually jeans and heels.

Teddie
09-08-2004, 01:07 AM
I'm a 1 all the time. But, give me one little reason and I become a 5 in a heart beat.

Lawren
09-08-2004, 04:13 PM
Probably a 3+. I don't have a need to "pass". but I do love dressing to the hilt from shoes to wig. I usually wear a nighty/night gown to bed. I don't do make up well so I gave that up. I just love being Lawren as much as possible.

windycissy
09-08-2004, 04:36 PM
I used to be content just getting dressed up and amusing myself in the privacy of my apartment or hotel room. But once I got up the nerve to go out, it was like a door opened up to a whole new universe. Now I go stir-crazy if I just sit around after I get dressed. As soon as I've finished with my transformation, I can't wait to head out the door. Of course, I'm my own severest critic, and if I know that I just don't look "right" sometimes I'll stay at home, but after a while I get bored to tears taking digital pictures of myself or even surfing the net for tg related sites to get off on. Count me a five. Ask Windy (http://snurl.com/askwindy)

BoyInLace
09-10-2004, 12:04 AM
I would say I'm a 2 - Lingerie and racy stuff is what I love the most :D

Maxie
09-10-2004, 02:58 AM
I've read all your messages ,Girls and especially those ones about going fully dressed.Unfortunately.I'm still in the closet.Occasionaly,when I'm on my own for a couple of hours(I'm married) I put all my best stuff.But I would love to go out fully dressed and meet other girls.And even walking around dressed,putting on makeup would give me a good thrill but I always think that I could get caught by my wife.Sometimes I wish I was single.I know I shouldn't say that but it's true.I discovered my crossdressing inhibitions(I hope it's the right word) quite late after I got married. At first I started putting stockings only but soon after I had the urge to go further.Initially I felt guilty but now I'm completely relaxed about the issue.I feel so feminine inside and would love to go out at last....
I would appreciate if you could send any comments and suggestions,
Love,Maxiexxxxxx

crispy
09-12-2004, 12:56 AM
so far we have six ONES, fourteen in the middle and nineteen FIVES.

there are obviously a lot of dedicated full dressers out there. You almost make me ashamed of my in the closet ONE.

take care girls

carolynhcd
09-12-2004, 08:14 AM
I haven't gone without panties in years. In the winter, when clothes are bulkier, I usually wear a bra, camisole, half slip and hose, whether pantyhose or thigh highs or garterbelt and stockings to work. When I am at my GG's house, I usually wear just a bra and panty set, wig and heels and lipstick and perfume in the summer, and go the whole nine yards in winter. I guess my 1 to 5 rating is correlative with the thermometer. BUT ISN'T KEEPING EVERYTHING SHAVED A BITCH?

DeniseNY
09-12-2004, 08:36 AM
Because I live with a GG who is not happy with the idea, I would have to say that generally it's a zero. It's difficult, but I love my GG more than my lingerie. :)

When I can, I try to at least have a pair of panties and sometimes a camisole or bra or hose on, so I guess that would put me at one every now and then.

I get far fewer chances to go out dressed now. When I'm out, I like to maximize the feeling by maximizing the illusion. On those rare nights, I'm a five.

I miss being a five (or even a one for that matter).

So I guess five at heart, one on occasion, and zero in reality.

kristi cd
09-12-2004, 10:31 AM
I'm probably a 4-5 I guess. I'm different than most though I think becuase I really have no desire to wear girls underwear and the like when I'm in guy mode for some reason. Maybe it's a desire to keep the two halves of me seperate, but just wearing undies under my every day clothes just doesn't do much for me, whatever floats your boat I suppose. :p I've never dressed enough to pass or go out yet, but that being my ultimate goal I may change over time, but for now I truly see myself as two completely seperate people, never mixing the two in any way. I've got several screws loose huh? :D

Rachel Ann
09-13-2004, 01:16 AM
I am somehere between 2 and 3, I guess. I could never pass so I have never considered going out, but the idea of a makeover is . . . yummmm!

pedebra
09-13-2004, 02:55 AM
I guess that I am a 3. I wear panties most days. If my wife is going to be gone for a few hours, I will put on a bra, camisole and skirt. When I get the chance, I will get completely dressed and go for a drive.

Wendy me
09-13-2004, 06:01 AM
I Am Abought A 3.5 I Dress Every Day. Bras And Pantys,slips Are A Must. Why Dress If You Don"t Feel Sexey????
Love It, Wear It,
Wendy Me!!!!!! :d :)

Wenda
09-20-2004, 10:01 PM
I am a 1. I have just re-discovered cross dressing, so I am not well-dressed. I have no clue about make-up, and haven't shaved all my hair. The lady that did my pedicure last week told me that the next client was coming for a complete chest. Made me feel a bit wimpy. I have fantasized about going out completely redone, but, when I see some of the pics you girls have posted, I can see I am probably years away. I really enjoy this forum. luv u girls. wenda.

cuttie
09-20-2004, 11:01 PM
i'd probally be a 1, maybe a 2. hope to move higher though

SatinSarah
09-21-2004, 12:32 PM
I think I would love to be a 5 on many days but in reality I score 1-3 most times I dress. My wife lets me dress at 1-3 at home but doesn't like to wear my make up and wig as its not the person she married. I can see her point, but I do see this as part of me. I dress as 4/5 if I can but still havn't been out with others yet - still plucking up courage

Danny
09-22-2004, 01:45 AM
Put me down as a 1.

I love lingerie for fun in the closet. But almost always go out underdressed in panties. And I like to wear a bra under my shirt when and where I can do it discreetly.

Darby
09-22-2004, 07:22 AM
When I dress 5! I want to ramp it up further but haven't had the pleasure yet.

Steffie-Lee
09-22-2004, 07:37 AM
I would say a 0 to a 5, it all depends on the mood I'm in. :cool:

Olesha
09-22-2004, 09:06 AM
I'm a 3 going on a 4 and expect to reach 5.

garysawoman
09-23-2004, 02:08 PM
HI: :) :D
Three months ago i did something i thought would never happen,I threw out all my male clothes,and bought all female clothes from head to toe.All ladies undies,bras,skirts,jeans,semi dress pants dresses,belts,wigs make-up,purses,ect.You talk about complete change WOW. :D

garysawoman
09-23-2004, 02:12 PM
HI: :p
I really went whole hog,by wearing female clothes 24/7,and no one has even noticed me,what a rush.Iam large chested,natural breasts stand out about 3 inches,since was very young to today,so iam lucky i guess. :)

Anne Charlotte
09-25-2004, 05:15 AM
I'm a definite 5 whenever I get the chance, and a 1 when I don't !!