PDA

View Full Version : Breeze on your legs.

brenda h
11-29-2011, 04:46 PM
Is it just me but when i go outside on a breezy or windy day wearing a skirt or dress i seem to feel the the breeze up my legs more than when i'm wearing shorts.

carhill2mn
11-29-2011, 04:57 PM
The sensation of a breeze blowing a skirt is totally different from the sensation of a breeze blowing on your legs while wearing shorts.

sissystephanie
11-29-2011, 05:26 PM
Since I do wear both shorts and skirts, I have to totally agree with Carole. The sensations of the breeze really are totally different between skirts and shorts. I have no idea why, and probably no one else does either! Except that maybe it is because the skirt lets the wind go higher up the leg!!

Taylor Dame
11-29-2011, 05:49 PM
Carole is so right, and if your legs are shaved, it's unbelievably great!

Darlene-VA
11-29-2011, 06:04 PM
Something every cross dresser should have the pleasure of happening with freshly shaved legs and new hose.

JohnH
11-29-2011, 06:18 PM
I like the effect of the breeze blowing up my skirt that when the weather is hot, I always wear denim skirts instead of shorts, even in otherwise drab mode.

Johanna

Dana7
11-29-2011, 06:36 PM
I like the effect of the breeze blowing up my skirt that when the weather is hot, I always wear denim skirts instead of shorts, even in otherwise drab mode.

Johanna

Agreed. The feel of a skirt is altogether different from shorts. Shorts are like pants, they are more restricting less free-feeling. Breeze or no breeze, the feel of a skirt is much lighter and freer than the feel of shorts.

Longing2be-Trisha
11-29-2011, 07:24 PM
Tell me about it skirts rock! I love the way they feel on with or without a breeze. There is definitively a difference from a breeze blowing on shorts. Especially when you just shaved your legs and put some nylons or tights on!

Hugs

docrobbysherry
11-29-2011, 09:02 PM
Breeze blowing on my legs? Under a dress or wearing drab shorts, what's the difference? They BOTH make me sneeze!

Now, some panyhose or thi-hi's under my skirt? THAT FEELS FEM! And, without the, "Gassundheit"!

Maria 60
11-29-2011, 09:28 PM
Oh yes what a great feeling, and even better on a cold day and a little breeze up the skirt. An amazing feeling, nothing like it.

Cynthia Anne
11-29-2011, 11:07 PM
I love the feeling! I no longer own a pair of shorts! Skirts are much cooler on my legs then shorts ever were! Hugs!

Diane Smith
11-30-2011, 12:01 AM
I love the sensation too on a nice day, but I have to say, I've never been colder than one December night in Chicago, standing on the street corner waiting to hail a cab. I had on a short coat, stockings and a knee-length skirt, and the temperature was about 20°F, with a typically stiff Chicago wind blowing. I probably wasn't out in the weather more than ten minutes or so, but it took a good half hour for me to stop shaking even after getting in the warm taxi.

- Diane

Missy
11-30-2011, 12:10 AM
it not you I feel the same feeling no wonder why ladies wear them when they want to cool off down there

brenda h
11-30-2011, 12:35 AM
Carole is so right, and if your legs are shaved, it's unbelievably great!

My legs are always shaved, it's really a great feeling.

curvious
11-30-2011, 01:38 PM
My legs are always shaved, it's really a great feeling.
sniff {sigh}....I just started growing all my hair back for my physical in 4 weeks... It feel so funny now, being fuzzy after 2 months of total body smoothness. Clothes just don't feel the same....

Barbara Ella
11-30-2011, 03:55 PM
Sounds simple delightful. Something to treasure and hold in my heart as winter sets in here and I begin to advance. Now if I could just get someone to blow smoke up my..........nevermind.

Giggles to all, Babes

michelle50
12-05-2011, 09:49 AM
it feels best with fresh shaved legs and pantyhose mmmm feels good

Eryn
12-05-2011, 07:00 PM
Mimi and I were out to a concert on Friday, both dressed in skirts. Temps were down to about 50F here in SoCal and we were very glad that we wore tights under our skirts!

At the concert, out of 100+ people in attendance, three of us were wearing skirts. Seems that I'm an anachronism.

Susan_Xdress
12-06-2011, 12:35 AM
There is no greater sensation than the wind teasing the hem of my skirts and dresses. I spend most of my en femme time at an island resort, and my greatest pleasure is walking the ocean front and cliffs feeling my dress moving around my legs.

For me it is everything. It totally epitomizes my total freedom from the drabs. It doesn’t require anyone with me to support, solicit or compliment... it is simply Susan alone with the elements.

It is beauty, it is vulnerability, it is feminine, it is freedom.