PDA

View Full Version : One of our members is about to get an early Christmas present

Katesback
11-30-2011, 05:37 PM
One of our girls Julie is about to get FFS. Best of all one of our other members is graciously helping to take care of her. Having endured the recovery of FFS I am so glad she has help. The FFS recovery for me was far worse than SRS/BA/lipo. I even have a picture seven days after FFS with me sitting at McDonalds next to Ronald and giving him the finger. I have virtually no rememberance of it. LOL

Every send your best wishes for recovery to her.

Laurie Ann
11-30-2011, 11:56 PM
I hope Julie has a successful surgery with an uneventful recovery

Starling
12-01-2011, 06:00 AM
Kate, would you like onion rings with that?

:heehee: Lallie

PS: I sent Julie my best wishes in her own thread.

Sara Jessica
12-01-2011, 08:34 AM
Good luck Julie, wishing you a speedy and most beautiful recovery!!! :)

jillleanne
12-01-2011, 08:55 AM
Good luck Julie and speedy recovery. I do hope you have Kate's sense of humor after only seven days. Personally, I do not think I would have the hips to have this one done.

Stephenie S
12-01-2011, 09:41 AM
She's fine. A bit nervous, but that's understandable.

I dropped her off at BMC Hospital about two hours ago. I was able to stay with her until they took her upstairs to the surgical floor. I'll be there when she wakes up and I'll be with her for the next several days.

We visited with Dr S yesterday in his new digs in the Chestnut Hill section of Boston. Pretty ritzy if you ask me. Last night we had her last meal at the Union Oyster House in Quincy Market. It's the oldest restaurant in America. We had a REALLY nice meal.

Stephie

Katesback
12-01-2011, 10:25 AM
Well while the Doc is working on her ask him to do a labotomy. I mean that will cure all of us from our insanity. By the way Steph it turns out you actually are real eaa?? Not just that girl like me that comes to the room and annoys all the girls. I am a figment of my imagination LOL.

Frances
12-01-2011, 11:15 AM
By the way Steph it turns out you actually are real eaa?? Not just that girl like me that comes to the room and annoys all the girls. I am a figment of my imagination LOL.

As a friend of Stephenie's, I can attest to her realness. Then again, I may not exist either.

stacie
12-01-2011, 11:47 AM
FFS was a lot more painfull then my SRS and the worst of all was the implants, "talk about pain OUCH"! My skin was stretch so much I thought I could see the implants through my skin lol. SRS was a piece of cake, the first night after FFS was a night I won't ever forget how I wanted all the compression bandages off and the tubes out of my head, But at the same time I has so happy. Thank God the next few days I don't remember anything form sleeping the whole time. One of the days my dad went out to get us some lunch to eat and he told me when he got home I started a fire in my wood stove since it was winter. I don't have any memory of doing this lol. Got to love the pain med.