PDA

View Full Version : Never Worn Makeup or Wig

ChubbyLeahCD
12-01-2011, 08:04 PM
Hi ladies,

Well I'm pretty new here but not new to crossdressing.
I have some outfits that are mine and also wear my wife's stuff BUT I never worn a wig or makeup.

If you read my intro you'll understand that the wig is more complicated for me to wear because my wife does not know I'm back into my femme self and has reservations.

BUT, makeup I can wear without her knowing right?
The thing is, what are good products that I can use to remove the make up completely so that it does NOT look like I've been wearing it?
Sorry girls, I'm not experienced in that area. :-(

AllieSF
12-01-2011, 08:21 PM
Hi Leah, welcome to the forum because I missed your intro thread. Can you wear makeup without her knowing it? Hmmmm...?? Yes, it is possible depending on how observant she is. My grand daughter and my daughter notice everything, so I have to be very careful around them. Whatever makeup you try to use and not have your wife see, has to be put on very lightly and not cause a significant change in your normal presentation, like hiding a blemish that she sees every day, or too dark eyes or too long eye lashes.

What to use to completely remove makeup. I use the makeup towelettes that come in little resealable packs of 25. I use Ponds, and then there are Clinique and a slew of other brands. I use one damp toilette to remove all of my makeup after going out. I take my time and concentrate on my eyeliner and mascara and eye brows. Those are normally the hardest to completely remove. I do it if front of a well lighted mirror and keep cleaning until no trace is left behind. Sometimes, as an added security effort, I will then gently wash my face with soap and water. Personally, I think you are taking too big of a risk by wearing makeup. I think that one day you will be caught. Good luck.

Janine cd
12-01-2011, 08:34 PM
I wear makeup anytime that I'm dressed enfemme. I have never been discovered by my disapproving spouse or any of my family. The secret to removing all traces of makeup is to apply moisturizer before beginning the makeup application process. It is also important to have an oil-based makeup removal product available for removing mascara and eyeliner. After the whole process is completed, a gentle wash with mild soap will remove any traces of cosmetics.

Being Paige
12-01-2011, 08:36 PM
I'm going to say that if your wearing makeup she will notice, even after you remove it. Eye makeup and lipstick are the hardest to completly remove for sure!

Marleena
12-01-2011, 09:10 PM
Based on recent discussions, you are better off telling her, not wearing her clothes, and trying to get her approval. Be careful.:)

Cindy M
12-01-2011, 09:27 PM
Based on recent discussions, you are better off telling her, not wearing her clothes, and trying to get her approval. Be careful.:)

What Marleena said!

It's time for a talk, now, on your terms, rather than being put on the spot and backed into a corner after being discovered.

Marcia Blue
12-01-2011, 09:41 PM
I will not wade in on the "tell or not to tell" part that has sprung up.

I will however give you a tip on make removal. Olive Oil, takes off everything very quickly and completely. The olive oil washes off with soap and water.

Karren H
12-01-2011, 09:49 PM
My wife can spot makeup on me from across the county! Lol. If you wear anything in front of her she will notice. If she doesn't then her seeing eye dog would... The only issue I ever had with wearing a wig for a long time is it left a noticeable line across my forehead.

Tammy V
12-02-2011, 12:59 AM
You could wear a wig too right? and she couldn't tell that you had one on and took it off. It will really flatten your hair of course but just pop on a baseball cap when you take the wig off and she wont know

Josephine
12-02-2011, 03:12 PM
A good moisturizer before makeup, and Ponds cold cream for removal, works really well for me. As far as your SO not knowing, don't kid yourself, she will know in an instant!

kimmiegal
12-02-2011, 04:05 PM
All of the previous makeup removal tips are good, but get a wig in the same color as your wife's hair as wigs do shed and she WILL spot the stray hairs.

DonnaT
12-02-2011, 04:53 PM
You can wear anything you want, dress, wig, makeup, heels, etc. all without her knowing.

As long as she's not there to see it.

I doubt you could get away with wearing makeup (etc.) in her presence, however. It takes experience and shades that match you own skin colors. And that even depends on your overall complexion (flaws, beard shadow, etc.).

BUT, yes it's a big BUT, should your wife find out you will be in a worse place in your relationship than you currently are.

She's caught you lying before, so don't compound that. Be honest and go ahead and have that conversation you really want to have.

I'd even suggest offering to add a parental control (wife's control) to your computer so she knows the crossdressing is not sexual, and it will keep you off the adult sites.

And tell her about this site, and the picture gallery, knowing you will probably need to promise her not to post pictures on it, unless she gives approval first.

Joyceline
12-02-2011, 05:13 PM
For lipstick, put on Chapstick before you put on your lipstick. If you do, it will remove easily. If it doesn't all come off the first time you wipe it with a kleenex, apply more Chaptstick and it will blend with the lipstick and come off without making your lips all sore and dried out.

BillieJoEllen
12-03-2011, 11:24 AM
I can't believe no one mentioned baby oil. Its cheap and you can get a fairly large bottle. It also lasts a long time. If you get some in your eyes it will irritate a bit but the irritation won't last long. Never heard of using olive oil before. Isn't that a bit expensive?

Josephine
12-03-2011, 12:34 PM
I have used baby oil too. The problem I have with it is that it can clog your pores. If you do use it, I recommend washing your face with an exfoliating soap, then put on some moisturizer afterwards.

sometimes_miss
12-03-2011, 12:54 PM
Personally, I think you are taking too big of a risk by wearing makeup. I think that one day you will be caught. Good luck.
+1.
Oh, and especially lipstick. Be careful of the stuff that stains!!!

Dawn cd
12-03-2011, 01:54 PM
I often wear a tinted moisturizer, a touch of blusher and powder in guy mode without being obvious. Eye makeup is usually a giveaway, so I rarely use that. Instead of lipstick, one can use tinted lip balm (Burts Bees, Cover Girl make good ones). My SO doesn't notice, nor do outsiders.