PDA

View Full Version : Time to get out and about

DeeArel
12-02-2011, 03:28 AM
I read with interest those who lament wanting go out. Fear is a great paralyzer. I have lived by a moto for a long time that was usurped by a commerical enterprise as the theme for an advertising campaign. Just Do It. Stepping out the door after the clock strikes dark-thirty greatly conceals the flaws that you fear will out.

Just got back in from being out and about.

I remember the trepidation of wanting to go out and never going out the door. It pales in comparison to the feeling of freedom each time you do walk out the door. I finally walked through the door 40 years ago.

I rarely do this but here is me tonight.

Eryn
12-02-2011, 03:35 AM
I know exactly what you mean. We all have different ways of dealing with the trepidation.

The thing that most surprised me when I started going out is the fact that once out there I wasn't apprehensive at all. The reality of being in public dressed as I wished was actually rather calming and enjoyable. I didn't expect that.

The evening is nice, but stay safe!

Eryn

Princess29
12-02-2011, 06:50 AM
I've been out many times in public in girl mode but get nervous pretty much every time. Even on occasions when I'm on the other side of the world and have total anonymity.