PDA

View Full Version : Just to EXCITED!

Longing2be-Trisha
12-02-2011, 09:00 AM
Hello Ladies!:c9:

I spent last night doing my nails, shave and removing hair, did laundry so I'd have clean clothes. All to get ready for today to go get my first wig fitting. Went to bed at 3 am finally, but had dreamed all night about it and going to the Mall of America afterwards to Bare Essentials, Mac, or one of the other beauty stores for makeup. There were a couple of times I woke up in anticipation not believing it is not time to get up so 6am, 7am finally got up had breakfast. I will keep you posted on how things go and hopefully some photos if I can get someone to take my picture.:jumping:

Hugs:hugs:

Jorja
12-02-2011, 09:36 AM
I love it when a plan comes together!

Raychel Torn
12-02-2011, 10:01 AM
Trisha,

That sounds like such a GREAT day! I hope your day is as good as your dreams.

Katesback
12-02-2011, 11:53 AM
God I remember the wig. The day my hair was long enough to stop wearing the wig was a blessing! Come to think of it the fake boobs were also annoying and thankfully the real ones grew enough to get rid of the fake ones as time went on. Thinking even further it was really nice after SRS not to have stuff to hide.

Julia_in_Pa
12-02-2011, 11:59 AM
Fantastic Trisha!!

Julia

Longing2be-Trisha
12-02-2011, 07:30 PM
Well it was such a GREAT DAY!:c9: First went to my appointment all dressed up and drove right by my turn, MY head was just in the clouds!:lol: Got there 10 mins early anyway, walked in to the building and as I was walking down the hall I heard a happy voice call out my name. So I turned around and there was the gal who was to do my wig for me.:) Cindy is the owner and operator of Remake Salon in Burnsville Mn.. It took an hour and I tried on several different wigs finally deciding on a monofilament wig Becca Gradient Almond Spice. Plus wig shampoo, conditioner, detanglr, cap, and stand plus the hour of time $439.21. Emotional feeling of joy PRICELESS!:cheer:

Then I headed to The Mall of America and headed right into Bare Minerals and had lots of fun getting a make over! Spent another $189 dollars on just the basics. Feelings of confidants PRICELESS!:cheer:

Walked around the mall with head held high went in several stores looking at clothes and shoes, found Payless shoes. Tried on what few pair of shoes they had in my size Got two pairs of boots. The first is a wedge and the second is a lased up open toe high heal. Had fun talking to the SA's spent $78 dollars, need to rush out to the car and put them on and walk all the way around the mall in them strutting your stuff PRICELESS!:cheer:

Stopping to get a large orange julius at $6 dollars and getting BRAIN FREEZE after the first sip PRICELESS AND VERY DUMB, but totally worth it to have a day as MYSELF!:cheer::c9: Stopped by one more smaller mall and checked out a consignment shop but nothing in my size that look good. Headed home to grab supper and soak the whole day in after 8 hours of finally being Trisha after 43 years, How GREAT IT IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you ladies for all the lovely comments!:)

BIG GIANT HUGS

Longing2be-Trisha
12-02-2011, 11:20 PM
Hi Ladies could not let the day end. So I went to my neighbors house still all dressed up in heels and introduced the new me. She loved the new me and was glad I just came over to chat for a couple of hours. I explained what has been happening with myself and my wife. then came home finally took my heels off after having them on for 6 hours since buying them. Just was having too much fun being Trisha out and about painting the town red and LOVING EVERY SECOND! Now reality so tomorrow can come and have to be mostly in male mode.

Hugs

Traci Elizabeth
12-03-2011, 12:25 AM
You are a glutton for punishment...walking around in those high heels and tall wedges. The newness will wear off and you will be opting for comfort not sex appeal. Yep! I can see flats in your future.

It's funny how in the beginning when every thing is so new and we "think" we know everything about a female's wardrobes and fashions that we buy stuff we shake our heads at down the road saying, "what the hell was I thinking." We all come full circle at one time or another and fall into the "comfort" clothes and shoes that most women wear?

I bet you were the only female your age walking around the mall in very high heels....lol. Soon you will be spouting tennis shoes or flats with comfortable clothes just like the rest of the "smart" women crowd.

But enjoy every moment of your newness while soaking your feet in Epson salts.

arbon
12-03-2011, 12:28 AM
You look great and very very happy :) The wig looks good on you. i'm glad you had such a good and exciting day. You did a lot! Going back into male mode - just remember who you are on the inside and that it is only temporary.

Longing2be-Trisha
12-03-2011, 12:59 AM
Hi all actually I wear z-coil shoes which have the spring for a heel and had to get used too wearing a heal, but they are very comfy and not very fashionable. I say it must be hot tub time. I would totally do it again just love the heels.

Hugs

Longing2be-Trisha
12-03-2011, 02:39 AM
Well finally am winding down. My cheeks are sore from smiling so much yesterday and still smiling ear to ear.

Hugs

Jorja
12-03-2011, 09:46 AM
So glad you had a good first time out. Bet you are planning your next adventure as we speak. Enjoy it!

Debglam
12-04-2011, 12:14 AM
Trisha,

You look lovely(!) but what really shows through the photos and your posts is how clearly happy you are! I'm very glad to see that. Debby