PDA

View Full Version : Books?

Anne Elizabeth
12-02-2011, 01:41 PM
I been reading books from various trans-women and now women that have detailed their journey. However in the last two yeas of my journey with my wife many tears, crying, reconciling, and toooonnnnnssss of talking we are looking for some books that detail the wife's journey through their SO transition. We have My Husband Betty and My Husband Wears My Clothes. I wondering if there is anything else out there that you could recommend. I am also interested if anyone knows of any books written by those that decide to not transition and their life and decision.
Thanks

ReneeT
12-02-2011, 05:04 PM
I highly recommend "She's Not There" by Jennifer Boylan. Very well-written(of course, you would expect that of a professor of Enlish). Also, Helen Boyd's "Shes Not The Man I Married" and Renee Richards' "No Way Renee" are worth a read. If you want some hard-edged TS feminism, try "Whipping Girl". Enjoy the reading!

Gennifer
12-03-2011, 04:00 PM
Anne Elizabeth,

If you go to Amazon, click on books, and then type in transgender, you will see a long list of possibilities. The nice thing about Amazon, of course, is that you can see what others have and have not recommended.