PDA

View Full Version : Question from Santa

DonnaWanna
12-02-2011, 10:14 PM
My wife and I were in a store doing some Christmas shopping tonight. I was wearing my regular "boy clothes" with the exception of small gold hoop earrings. As we passed Santa Claus we heard him ask us "Would you ladies like to have your picture made with Santa?"
My wife said, "You should have seen the look on your face."
Truth was, I really didn't understand what he said until she told me. I don't know why but I have been getting ma'am'd a lot here lately. I really don't mind. As a matter of fact I kinda' like it,,,

Cynthia Anne
12-02-2011, 10:39 PM
Santa knows if you have been naughty or nice! Perhaps he knows more then you give him credit for! Hugs!

sissystephanie
12-02-2011, 10:47 PM
Santa knows a lot more than he is given credit for!! Just be glad he knows who you really are!

Suzy Parker
12-02-2011, 10:54 PM
Isn't it kind of a giveaway when you hang Secrets In Lace Stockings with you're name in glitter on the mantle?

Suzy

ashlylynn
12-03-2011, 12:25 AM
If your eyes are smiling ... your a girl.

Of course ... maybe SANTA saw your picture on this forum? ( lol - maybe? )

Barbara Ella
12-03-2011, 12:43 AM
I think someone was strutting it with their sweetie, and it showed...

Babes

Babeba
12-03-2011, 01:17 AM
Crystal and I had a similar thing happen to us with her in drab mode whilst shopping in November - I guess 'tis the season!

Beverley Sims
12-03-2011, 03:48 AM
From behind I do present as a girl with the clothes that I wear.
But when I turn around.....

DonnaWanna
12-04-2011, 09:18 PM
Santa knows a lot more than he is given credit for!! Just be glad he knows who you really are!

Santa must know a lot more than we give him credit for, after all he does have long hair, wears fur and bright red velvet clothes,,, sounds like he could be a crossdresser too.