PDA

View Full Version : Strange talk at the mall.

Maria 60
12-03-2011, 02:03 AM
Went to the mall tonight and i was getting tired of walking after a long day at work, and told the wife i can't walk anymore and i was going to wait for her at the food court. I was sitting there and i was watching all the women walking by, and the mall you can get the best of every world, there's the young girls the mature woman who seem to never get old and there's the ladies who come to the mall after work and still wearing there work outfits. My wife came after about an hour and handed me a coffee and said, i got you some napkins because i was standing in line in a store and seen you drewelling at all the women walking by so wipe your mouth. I laughed and knew she was joking around, iam 48 now and meet my wife when i was 17 so i know when she's joking. She said to me when i told her about the dressing she thought and still today always believes it has something to do with some form of gay, but then she see's me looking at women and she can't figure me out. She shocked me when she asked me, don't tell me that when we make love and your dressed, at time's you don't fantasize that iam a man and when your dressed you wouldn't like the attention of a man. WOW where did that come from. I have a very open relationship with my wife and told her of course at time's i fantasize that she is a man but when i open my eye's i know in my mind that i am really with a women and the only attention i like from men is when and not very often when i drive in the car dressed and a guy in a truck will be checking me out. I then asked her if it bothers her that i fantasize of her being a man, and then she shocked me again by telling me, that at time's she fantasized that i was women when making love. WOW! I then went on telling her, that to me the whole thing of crossdressing to me is about fantasizing but want nothing to do with a man or ever becoming a women. My wife has never had a problem with it and always supported it and call's it a gift and believes we have a good relationship because of the crossdressing. Well i really wasn't expecting that conversation tonight at the mall and in a food court with other people around us and we sure weren't whispering. I wasn't surprised that my wife associated crossdressing and being gay, for some reason everyone thinks they go hand in hand. I told her, yes there are gay crossdressers and there are regular gay people. Anyone else ever have that kind of mall talk with the wife?

Rachel Flowers
12-03-2011, 03:15 AM
Now I'm out to her she's a lot more relaxed at my girlwatching!

Cynthia Anne
12-03-2011, 08:59 AM
Very interesting story! It's nice that you two can be so open with each other! It is the foundation of a happy relationship! My hat is off to you both! Hugs!

suchacutie
12-03-2011, 11:08 AM
Since my wife and I found Tina together, these kinds of conversations happened within 48 hours of that event, except that I was never asked the question about my sexual orientation. My wife simply stated what she knew to be obvious: I have no interest in men! I confirmed her understanding and we moved on to the important work of finding out just who Tina is!

Interestingly, once Tina arrive, checking out other women has taken a new turn. During the time when Tina was first going through some makeup tutorials with my wife, we were out to dinner and a very cute waitress had some remarkable eye makeup, and throughout dinner the discussion centered on this poor girl and the positive and negative aspects of her "presentation". That kind of conversation has never stopped and probably never will because in some ways it takes the place of the kind of conversations one might have growing up as a girl. Being transgendered can be really confusing at times!!!

anonymousinmaryland
12-03-2011, 11:33 AM
You said, "Well i really wasn't expecting that conversation tonight at the mall and in a food court with other people around us and we sure weren't whispering. " This is a good thing, and no, we haven't had a conversation like this.