PDA

View Full Version : After your last breath, what do you want to be wearing?

Melody1985
12-03-2011, 04:49 AM
A lot of us have grown very fond of dressing up which is why we are here right. Not all of us are out to family/friends or anyone in some cases, so I understand not wanting to be in a coffin dressed en femme..

Before I continue, I'm sorry if this subject matter comes off a little dark.. I'm just curious...

Anyway, I know most will say NO to the option of being fully dressed, but perhaps maybe undergarments? And if you do desire to be dressed fully, what will you be wearing?

This question is especially directed to those who have SO's/wives who are supportive but can be answered by all

My Answer:
I would actually love to have on the undergarments on the way out of this life. I feel it's a part of me, and mainly one that I keep inside which is a perfect theme for my "going away party." And unless something changes radically, there is no way I would want to be buried in full women's attire.

Later

Joanne f
12-03-2011, 05:45 AM
The odd thing is this seams to be more important to my wife than it really is for me , she seams to want me to be dressed in something feminine whereas i just say " i wont know so i don`t really mined" but i have said that i would almost like something mentioned at the service about being TG and how it has affected are lives .

suzy1
12-03-2011, 05:46 AM
I am being cremated so I am going to be wearing an urn.:gn:

k lynn
12-03-2011, 06:13 AM
Just like you buried in my undergarments dont like dresses and donot wear them now are ever like jeans and bras and panties

Rachel Newark
12-03-2011, 06:42 AM

What colour urn and will it have frills ??

Sorry, couldn't resist

My SO has offered to make sure I'm wearing stockings and suspenders if I go first :-)

Rachel Newark

Cary
12-03-2011, 06:57 AM
Maybe a great pair of tights then ashes. Years ago my Lady friend passed away during the winter. She was buried in a lovely winter suit and matching tights. She looked great.

Missy Tanya
12-03-2011, 07:52 AM
I thought of having my body dressed up pretty. That way when I come back as a female next time, you listening!! I will already be dressed.

Besides the other things I want, Tanya

jillleanne
12-03-2011, 08:27 AM
I've decided not to go. No one is getting my wardrobe!!!!!!

Cynthia Anne
12-03-2011, 08:32 AM
I will hope to take my final breath fully dressed! After that it really doesn't matter! Hugs!
Next time talk about something more cheerful!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hugs!

Maria 60
12-03-2011, 08:44 AM
I went to a viewing about a week ago and i joked about it. My wife told me it's not funny and that i should really consider it, because your dressing is a big part of your life. Not fully dressed but maybe panties and pantyhose or tights or put a pair of pantyhose in the coffin. I told her as long as you don't mind giving them the cloths, and she said she would do it and wouldn't be surprised if it's not the first time they came across someone asking them that.

Suzy Parker
12-03-2011, 09:20 AM

Urn's are so blah. I want to be creamated and have my ashes put into an hourgalss. I love corsets and the hourglass shape so why not.

http://youngerdays.webs.com/hourglass.jpg

Suzy

Vieja
12-03-2011, 09:26 AM
I like that hour glass idea Suzy or maybe in a potted plant.

Vieja

EllieOPKS
12-03-2011, 10:21 AM
I want to be wearing a halo :) . Actually, I am going to be buried at sea but I don't think a swim suit will be necessary.

Cheryl T
12-03-2011, 11:34 AM
I'd want to be wearing a smile.

As for clothes, this harkens back to a discussion regarding property that I had with my mom years ago. She was asking me if I thought a home purchase by her was ok and I told her it was her decision ultimately. She then said, "What will you do with it when I die?". I responded, "What do you care, you'll be dead!". She thought about it for a minute and said I was right, it didn't matter to her.
Same is true for me in this scenario...I'll be dead, so it doesn't really matter to me.

Sheila11
12-03-2011, 11:39 AM
I will be wearing asphalt and road grime. I have asked to be creamated, carried on the back of a motorcycle to a winding country road, open the container and let those ashes fly. Preferably while exceeding the speed limit.

Loveday
12-03-2011, 11:57 AM
I figure I will be stripped naked laying on a cardiac emergency table wearing electrodes to monitor me and two paddles to zap me. I really have no problem going out in the raw. I worry more about my son finding my cloths although I think he has some idea already.

Launa
12-03-2011, 11:57 AM
It won't matter to me cause I'll be dead but up to that point I hope to be wearing girly things. Which makes me wonder when I'm real old and if I wind up in a retirement home and I can't be completely independent could I get help getting dressed as a girl. Hmmm....
Maybe I need to look at planning to build us crossdressers a retirement home that has services just meant for us. Why not? I'm from Canada so a place in Arizona would be great! There could be dressing services, hair salon, and outings. Maybe I will start another thread on this one.

Meg East
12-03-2011, 12:04 PM
Hey I'll be dead so it doesn't matter. More important who gets my closet of skirts?

Cheryl T
12-03-2011, 12:18 PM
Urn's are so blah. I want to be creamated and have my ashes put into an hourgalss. I love corsets and the hourglass shape so why not.

http://youngerdays.webs.com/hourglass.jpg

Suzy

That is an absolutely fabulous idea!
That way you will never be out of time.

StevieTV
12-03-2011, 12:23 PM
As long as it's not a straight jacket or prison stripes, I don't really care. After all, why would I.

sometimes_miss
12-03-2011, 12:55 PM
I'll be dead. I don't care what I'm wearing. I've left a will, a note for the medical examiner and EMS staff should I drop dead while dressed as a girl. My living will says DO NOT RESUSITATE.

*Vanessa*
12-03-2011, 01:12 PM
Are you kidding?

The skeleton that I used will go to a university so people can use it as a learning tool. The rest will turn into dust and be thrown away.

Karren H
12-03-2011, 01:50 PM
I don't plan to die!!

KellyJameson
12-03-2011, 01:51 PM
It would be interesting to know in those instances where there will be a viewing in a casket how many would want to be crossdressed for their loved ones final goodbyes.

Joann Smith
12-03-2011, 02:07 PM
My Daughter has repeatedly told me that she was gonna dress me up real pretty when i go .... I said go for it ...its gonna make for one hella of an event too bad i am gonna have to miss it..

Joann

Alice B
12-03-2011, 02:29 PM
After my last breath I'll be dead. It would not matter that much and my plans are to be cremated and spread at sea over one of my pet artificial reef projects.

Veronica 1
12-03-2011, 03:02 PM
I am the same, it will not matter what I am wearing, but I do hope that it is something pink.

AllieSF
12-03-2011, 03:51 PM
I want to be wearing a halo. That way I know I ended up in the right place.

Miss Maxine
12-03-2011, 03:55 PM
I want my remains compressed into a diamond...and I want my girlfriend to wear my boobs. When she goes, I would like her to pass them on to the parents of my reincarnated self...so I can get them back, when I grow up. Oh, and I'll want my diamond back, too.

Erica Marie
12-03-2011, 04:05 PM
It would have to be a very pretty knee length dress with with pattern tights. What ever it is as long as it is pretty. I want the casket closed so I can finally be free to be me.

SarahLynn
12-03-2011, 04:09 PM
Since i'm retired from the military, and as i wish a military burial, in a VA cemetery i desire to go out in my old uniform. My Popeye uniform is already given to the VFW here in this town for permanant display.

SarahLynn

Kaz
12-03-2011, 04:13 PM
Well, I like the hourglass idea! As I'll be dead I won't really have much say in the matter. Those who need to deal with it will do what they want regardless of anything I have to say!

Rachel Flowers
12-03-2011, 06:44 PM
My funeral will be a matter for the people who attend it, not for me. Mrs Flowers (presuming I go first) or my children (presuming I don't) will make their own choices and I hope they make the choice that makes them happy not the choice they think any kind of ghost of me would want.

If I'm wearing nice things when the event that causes the funeral happens, well, who cares! "It's the way he would have wanted to go" is a bit fo a cliche, but what the heck!

Contessa
12-03-2011, 06:58 PM
Anyone who has been to a wake has maybe noticed the coffin is usually only half open. So since I won't be wearing any makeup, cause of a time permits thing. How about a black suit with skirt no heels. Some tights and some sneakers. I think I would be okay with the best of both worlds. I'm not afraid of the dying part I just don't want it to be too soon, as I love dressing. And that would more than likely be the end of every thing like that I think.

Tess

sissystephanie
12-03-2011, 10:29 PM
After I take my last breath, I am very sure that I won't care what I am wearing!! Unless I have my facts wrong I will be dead!! And I have never know a dead person to pick his or her clothing! Might be fun though!

Christinedreamer
12-03-2011, 10:53 PM
Already have my body willed to a medical school for use as a cadaver so I imagine there will be a part here and a couple parts there so there won't be much left to dress. My room mate knows to give my clothes away to any needy crossdressers.

Aprilrain
12-03-2011, 10:56 PM
I'll be dead who gives a crap what im wearing! throw me naked in a pine box, burn me, toss me over board what ever the occasion dictates.

Cassie Weber
12-03-2011, 11:24 PM
I think that whatever brings the most peace to my loved ones makes the most sense. Probably means nothing pretty, but as others have said, I won't be around to notice.

taĆ­s
12-03-2011, 11:58 PM
I want to be creamated and have my ashes put into an hourglass.
Suzy

thanks, Suzy, this is incredibly poetic :x

but myself? my family and friends are instructed to the "toss it in the garbage" strategy. let them just do whatever. my body is in good use now. and as my brain (and existence) fades, let the easier path be chosen ;)

(I also love Woody Allen movies btw. <3)

Barbara Ella
12-04-2011, 12:25 AM
When i die, if I am still wearing a smile after going through life and what it offers, than I will be complete and wont care which set are selected

Babes

Jason+
12-04-2011, 12:39 AM
Send me to glory in a glad bag; don't waste a fancy coffin on my bones. Just put me out on the curb next Tuesday, let the sanitation local bear me home. (forget the author of the song :D )

Let those left behind bury or burn me dressed as they see fit since the event will be more for their benefit than mine at that point. I will at that point either promptly discover which camp in life was right or commence to being daisy fodder!

Missy
12-04-2011, 01:21 AM
After I pass away it dose not matter what i am wearing
just send me off just as I came into this world with no cloths
I just want people to remember me for being free willed

JoyceJ
12-04-2011, 01:25 AM
I'll have to be cremated because I'm an organ donor... so hopefully someone who needs it will be wearing me lol!

Chickhe
12-04-2011, 01:29 AM
I look at it this way... if my only opportunity to do something is after I am dead then I failed at something when I was alive. I made a bucket list and it was great, but now I'm bored.

OKPink
12-04-2011, 01:35 AM
I am with Rachel, burn me and throw me out a car window anywhere other than Kansas, or into the sea...

bridget thronton
12-04-2011, 02:10 AM
Skirt suit and my academic robe

noeleena
12-04-2011, 04:32 AM
Hi,

My name will say more than my blue Ballgown With black see through lace & blue head wear = scarve

Noeleena (noel ) edwina . Loch-head. of Waimate, born 11 aug 1947. passed on 2033= aged 84 = ( aprox ) maybe , you get the idear,

& Dejarn our grandaughter age 8 coming up 9.can say what happens to my clothes & what ever else i have & wear, & shes the one who grow up with us Jos & i, As i have grown as a woman. & still am growing.

...noeleena...

GBJoker
12-04-2011, 12:55 PM
Hopefully nothing, as I would hope and pray that the people who care at all about me in the slightest would make sure I get cremated. No matter how good that dress may be, it ain't gonna make ashes look good.

If I were to somehow not be cremated... Well, I will admit, this question proves unbelievably difficult for me to answer.