PDA

View Full Version : First time out

~Kelly~
10-23-2005, 12:09 PM
Last night was my first time out in public. (I say that, but in reality I HAVE been out before.....pretty much just driving around while dressed) But last night I actually went out! I have joined the group "Atlanta T-Girls" and they always have socials around Atlanta, and last night was my first one. I can't tell you how nervous I was walking into the bar, but once in there, everything loosened up......I was one of the girls :) It was a great experience and I plan on doing it much more often.

Phoebe Reece
10-23-2005, 02:58 PM
Good for you Kelly. Atlanta is definately a great town for going out dressed in. Maybe I'll see you out there sometime.

Wendy me
10-23-2005, 06:19 PM
veary cool hope you have manny more outings..........

jamie_44
10-23-2005, 06:47 PM
Really neat that you had the confidence in yourself. I would love to join in but am a few hundred miles away.:(

Shannon
10-23-2005, 07:02 PM
Kelly -- this is wonderful. I am very happy for you.

Joanne_2003
10-23-2005, 07:08 PM
I'm so happy that you had a good time. I'm getting closer to going out myself, just need a couple more confidence boosters, probably going out for a drive like you did.

womanatheart
10-23-2005, 08:39 PM
Kelly,
Oh the thrill of being accepted as a woman. It took some guts and nerve. Good for you. I was shaking my first time out. I am sure as you entered your door at the end of the night and you did not want it to end. The feeling of being a woman, even for a moment. Savor the feeling of your night out. May you have many more great nights "out"
You have made my night.
Love
Stephanie

Marlena Dahlstrom
10-24-2005, 12:46 AM
Awesome girlfriend! :cheer: Going out and interacting with people is a lot more fun than being all dressed up with nowhere to go. Here's to a many a future outing. :Party:

Holly
10-24-2005, 12:58 AM
Kelly, that's just awesome! I hope that this is just the first of a lifetime of positive experiences for you.

Sharon
10-24-2005, 09:39 AM
Congratulations Kelly! I hope this is the beginning of a whole new chapter of your life.

Tracy Lynn
10-24-2005, 11:12 AM
Very nice Kelly. Wish I was ready for that.

Bonnie D
10-24-2005, 01:22 PM
I know exactly how you feel. My first time out was last Saturday, Oct. 15. I went to a private cd club to get dressed and from there we (6 of us)went to a cd friendly gay bar/restaurant for drinks and food and then to a cd friendly Latin 80's dance club. By the time I got back to my motel room it was 4:00 am. It sure was nice to walk in public all dressed. Even though I felt a bit like a hooker with my 5" stiletto heels and skirt a few inches above the knees, it was fun. Toronto, Canada.

I live in another city so it will be difficult to do it again in the near future. My wife doesn't know about my dressing and I don't go out here even as myself so I don't bother trying to find out what the night life is like for cds here.

I can't stop thinking about that night and can hardly wait to do it again no matter how long it takes.

I'm glad you had so much fun too. Go out again as soon as possible.

Bonnie