PDA

View Full Version : Had some time to think!

Longing2be-Trisha
12-03-2011, 11:27 PM
So Ladies had some time to think tonight after a great day yesterday and getting work done around the house today. I made a very difficult phone call to my sister in North Carolina. I came out to her as a Transgender male to female. We talk for two hours even though I was very nervous at first it quickly change to joy. She has no problem with me transitioning to a woman. She was honored that I wanted to tell her first, because I always felt closer to her than anyone growing up. She asked if there was anything she could do just let her know, I responded yeah some fashion advice. She is a hippy at heart and never really left the sixties and seventies, we laughed about that. She was very supportive, her only concern is that when I am alone and going out the jerks that feel they need too make themselves feel better by attacking people who are different. I just love my big sister she has always been there for me!

Hugs

Pamela Kay
12-04-2011, 07:44 AM
Congratulations Trisha!

I know how much of a relief it is to finally come out to someone, it's like a big weight has been lifted from your shoulders. It's so liberating to be able to talk to someone who loves you for who you are and not who they think you are.

Chari
12-04-2011, 10:51 AM
It is wonderful to hear you have someone who knows, understands, and accepts your feminine side! You are especially blessed by having an older sister that is willing to listen and perhaps guide you on your new journey into womanhood. Continue to be honest with her to allow growth for both of you.

Julia_in_Pa
12-04-2011, 11:10 AM
Keep up the great work Trisha! :O)

Julia

Jorja
12-04-2011, 11:35 AM
Keep up the good work Trisha! I am glad to hear you sister is accepting. That will make life a lot easier for you along the way.

Launa
12-04-2011, 11:37 AM
Congratulations with your coming out to your sister and good luck!