PDA

View Full Version : Things are looking up.

Gale R
10-23-2005, 02:36 PM
Hi girls, my SO has been understanding about my CD'ing but still has trouble grasping the reality of it but tonight she pleasantly surprised me, she ask to borrow an eyeliner and nail polish from me, like a pair of sisters!:eek:
Looks like she is taking me more seriously now, the only way is up.:D

Luv Ya, Gale.:p

KatieZ
10-23-2005, 02:52 PM
It always helps when the SO finds a positive side to this. Having a girlfriend to borrow makeup from then on to shopping trips. New shoes all around!

Hugs

Missy Anne's GG
10-23-2005, 07:40 PM
Hey Gale,

That's great! We're keeping our fingers crossed for upward and onward!

Missy Anne and I borrow each other's purses and jewelry. We wear different sizes of clothing, but when we both like something, we each get it so that we can be "twins". We have a great time with it!

Missy Anne's GG

MaxineF
10-23-2005, 08:03 PM
Be carefull tho! It starts with nail polish but before you know it it's your jiggle bra and sexy fur liners :)

Great to hear that your SO is doing well.

Maxine

Lauren_T
10-23-2005, 08:20 PM
I don't know your SO, but I would most definitely regard that as a sign of acceptance, you lucky thing! :) :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Marlena Dahlstrom
10-24-2005, 12:47 AM
Great news! :thumbsup:

paulacd
10-24-2005, 01:48 AM
That's great! I means you can be girlfriends as well as partners and have the best of both worlds! Just don't push things too fast and spoil what you have.

Paula.

Abby Lauren
10-24-2005, 07:59 AM
I'm so happy for you- both of you. Recently, my wife, who'd always been antagonistic, has started to show major signs of acceptance. It's such a joy.
Best of luck to you both.
Abby

TGMarla
10-24-2005, 08:39 AM
That's one small step for man...err...woman, but a giant leap for BOTH OF YOU!!!!!!!! Congratulations. Take your victories where you can get them!