PDA

View Full Version : CD hangout spot in SF

Elana
12-07-2011, 03:51 AM
Hi, i was wondering other than Diva's and possibly Marlena's is there other good places to meet CD/TG's in SF? I'm still kinda new to all this but want to meet others to connect with. Possibly go shopping, help with makeup. etc. :) thnx

Badtranny
12-07-2011, 08:32 AM
Hi, i was wondering other than Diva's and possibly Marlena's is there other good places to meet CD/TG's in SF? I'm still kinda new to all this but want to meet others to connect with. Possibly go shopping, help with makeup. etc. :) thnx

Hi Elana, there are others here better qualified to answer this but in grand forum tradition, I'm gonna answer anyway. ;-)

The only place I know of in the Bay Area where CDs congregate in numbers, is Carla's down in San Jose.

Of course SF is pretty much as accepting an environment that you could hope to find, and there are trannies of one stripe or another everywhere, they usually don't gather in one place. Though I have met several at Martuni's.

My nutty friends Niya, Allie and Melissa Rose should chime in on this because they're practically TG event planners around here.

rachaelsloane
12-07-2011, 09:34 AM
Hi Elana, there are others here better qualified to answer this but in grand forum tradition, I'm gonna answer anyway. ;-)

The only place I know of in the Bay Area where CDs congregate in numbers, is Carla's down in San Jose.

Of course SF is pretty much as accepting an environment that you could hope to find, and there are trannies of one stripe or another everywhere, they usually don't gather in one place. Though I have met several at Martuni's.

My nutty friends Niya, Allie and Melissa Rose should chime in on this because they're practically TG event planners around here.
Melissa,
Would you really call Niya and Allie nutty? Niya I'll agree with but Allie is just very out going. Just kidding. I have gone out with Allie a few times in SF and the two places we usually end up at are Martuni's or Blush. Before ending there, Allie knows a lot of wine bars that we go to before dinner and then some great restaurants, all of which have been very excepting.
Allie, chip in anytime here,
Rachael

SusanCACD
12-07-2011, 11:27 AM
Allieeee!!!!! come on!!!!

Debglam
12-07-2011, 11:41 AM
My nutty friends Niya, Allie and Melissa Rose should chime in on this because they're practically TG event planners around here..

The more I get to know you Bay area girls, the nuttier I think you all are! :heehee: Must be something in the water. . . Or with this crowd, something in the red wine! :D

Hope to see ya soon!
Debby

SherriRed
12-07-2011, 11:53 AM
It's been a while since I've gone, but The Power Exchange used to be decent. However that is more of a BDSM/Sex club. They used to allow CD/TV/TS girls in for free.

Niya W
12-07-2011, 12:42 PM
You have places like the end up, the cinch, Kimos, charily horse , Divas, Martunis. If you don't mind walking you can walk from martunis to Marlena's. if you want Classy you can go to the star light lounge . I'm sure Allie will add to the list.

The more I get to know you Bay area girls, the nuttier I think you all are! :heehee: Must be something in the water. . . Or with this crowd, something in the red wine! :D

Hope to see ya soon!
Debby
You do know I'm a sac girl Debbie. My work was done in the SF bay and I hand the reins of to a few good people down there.Now expanding my territory from Sac to Nevada City :)

Nigella
12-07-2011, 12:48 PM
This thread has been closed, rather than deleted as it is in the wrong forum. Elana, once you have participated in the forum a little more and, have sufficient posts, this thread will be moved to the correct forum and re-opened. Might I also suggest that you introduce yourself in our introduction section.