PDA

View Full Version : This has been fantastic! More good times as CD

FurPus63
12-07-2011, 07:19 AM
Last night I went to my first support group meeting for TG's. I really am starting to think I'm going to go all the way with this thing. It will be years before I make a full transition, but the more I dress, the more the woman in me comes out! It was a wonderful meeting. I feel so comfortable when dressed en-femme. It's such a glorious feeling I can't believe it. I even made a new TG friend "Jennifer" she's awesome! So pretty and nice to talk to. This whole experience has been mind blowing for me.

Paulette

CINDYO
12-07-2011, 07:34 AM
sounds great FurPus, hope everything works out just as you want it. Hopefully you are not married or at least have a wife that can accomodate this. best of luck

Danni Renee
12-07-2011, 07:38 AM
It is good to hear you have made contact with a support group. Having people to talk to with experience helps a lot in our struggles. Good luck on your continued development.

Danni

Cynthia Anne
12-07-2011, 08:43 AM
Hi Paulette! It really sounds great for you! I wish you the best in your journey to happiness! Hugs!

drag n fly
12-07-2011, 09:09 AM
Hi Paulette..It's so nice to hear such joy from a person here...Keep attending and making new friends...and please keep us apprised of your adventures...They're such a joy..
smooches Jackie

Janine cd
12-08-2011, 09:24 PM
It's wonderful to here your story, Paulette. If I were a lot younger I might be joining you on the road to transitioning.