PDA

View Full Version : gratitude and relief

crispy
09-04-2004, 01:30 AM
I am so grateful to the moderator and all the contributors to this thread.

As a result of family pressures I have conventionally felt ashamed of my crossdressing tendencies for years.

My first experience was at the age of 13 when I craftily tried on silky lingerie from my mum's chest of drawers whenever the house was empty. I didn't really bother again until I was about 28 when I discovered an outlet called GS Services in UK who marketed silky nylon lingerie for men. There were lovely 'togas' and baby doll nighties designed for men. Stuff you can't find any more. Does anyone know what happened to them?

Now I have the opportunity to 'come out' to like-minded strangers (who could become friends) without fear of criticism or chastisement.

What a relief. I feel so relaxed now, without any nagging guilt sitting on my shoulder.

thank you, everybody. :)

Val Tan
09-04-2004, 01:38 AM
i just love having such a community where we are bound by a common thing. although i'm still a closet cd, but i feel better knowing there are lots more people like me...

Elinor
09-04-2004, 01:56 AM
The great thing about going online is finding that millons of men around the world enjoy wearing dresses and skirts.
To discover that it is normal and a great many of us now have female names to go with our feminine side.
To accept that a side of me is called Elinor and she has a life which is fun.
Yes I feel that I am on a road to discovery and finding sites like this where girls like us can find each other and encourage each other to dress with pride guiltless and take it as a blessing.
I enjoy it and why should I not? I like Elinor she will always be a part of what is ME!
Keep on skirting wear your skirts with pride girls. :D

Girl.Faye
09-04-2004, 02:14 AM
I hear you. I've had the feeling one too many times over my shoulders that what I did was selfish, ungrateful, ashamed, and any other negative adjective I can slip in here. Even for a time, I thought I was the only one in the world crossdressing, even though I've seen it on tv (which turned it into even a larger myopic delusion.

When I found this site, I was reluctant to even register, I had to jump to obsticle of 'fear' just to click on that submit button. But I did it, and I'm sure glad I hit that button. This site has opened so many new horizons for me (cheesey line..) and I'm thankful to everyone here for all the support.

I never-ever feel ashamed for what I do now, and I'm enjoying it more and more as the days go on now. I'm happy for who I am and the choices I make. Someday soon the support on this site will someday drive my urge to tell someone in real life about this 'habit' ;p Hell, I've been in deep conversation with a friend just now, and I almost came out to her many times tonight.

I can only let my confidence grow!

I'd also like to thank everyone here for their support. You've been great and I look forward to more of it in the future! :o

Lawren
09-04-2004, 06:27 AM
Hi, Crispy. At one time I had a catalog called "Apre Moir" that was entirely women's fashions made for men. It wasn't too long ago so it may still in print. There is also a website called www.xdress.com (http://www.xdress.com) that specializes in lady's things made in men's cuts and sizes.

Tristen Cox
09-04-2004, 11:56 AM
I hear you. I've had the feeling one too many times over my shoulders that what I did was selfish, ungrateful, ashamed, and any other negative adjective I can slip in here. Even for a time, I thought I was the only one in the world crossdressing, even though I've seen it on tv (which turned it into even a larger myopic delusion.

When I found this site, I was reluctant to even register, I had to jump to obsticle of 'fear' just to click on that submit button. But I did it, and I'm sure glad I hit that button. This site has opened so many new horizons for me (cheesey line..) and I'm thankful to everyone here for all the support.

I never-ever feel ashamed for what I do now, and I'm enjoying it more and more as the days go on now. I'm happy for who I am and the choices I make. Someday soon the support on this site will someday drive my urge to tell someone in real life about this 'habit' ;p Hell, I've been in deep conversation with a friend just now, and I almost came out to her many times tonight.

I can only let my confidence grow!

I'd also like to thank everyone here for their support. You've been great and I look forward to more of it in the future! :o
Ditto. Love this place and all of you here!

Jen_TGCD
09-04-2004, 08:51 PM
Crispy...

I'm not sure of that company but www.xdress.com (http://www.xdress.com) does have similar items and they have a UK source, also.

And, Lawren, Après Noir became XDress... not sure what happened but it is still the same owner.

I have been buying from them for years now... very comfortable panties, since they are made for men and just bought a sheer bra... really kind of a cool look for male mode. They don't have a catalog anymore and only sell online but very friendly to talk to and helpful with sizing. David, the owner, said that they will be offering many new styles. Seems like every month they have something new and different.

Try this company, Crispy... and see what you think!
---Jen---------

KewTnCurvy GG
09-05-2004, 12:01 AM
I'm a GG and glad to support all the TG's here!

hugs
kew

resident gg

crispy
09-05-2004, 12:08 AM
my dream would be for each of us to find a Kew for ourselves.

nice to have your moral support, sweetheart.

take care

Lawren
09-06-2004, 04:48 AM
I haven't checked it out yet but Miss Sherry says that "www.suddenlyfem.com" also sells lady's wear that is cut for men.

Marianne
09-06-2004, 04:55 AM
There's also 'Best Value Products' here in the U.S.

Personally, I've found them a little expensive and their sizing guides difficult to deal with. (probably because I'm 6' tall)