PDA

View Full Version : Coolest. Sister. Ever.

Anne2345
12-08-2011, 03:41 PM
As I have written before, I have an amazing sister. A fantastic, awesome sister. I also came out to her about two weeks ago. I wrote about the story here (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?164796-I-Came-OUT-to-My-Sister!-)&highlight=).

When I told my sister all about me, and who and what I am, she accepted me enthusiastically without hesitation. She also accepted me without judgment. She unconditionally loves me, and I her.

Just today, my sister sent me the following text message: "I got Anne the coolest present ever -- I am telling u that to deliberately put you in suspense because I can't wait for you to see it!"

Did I mention I have the Coolest. Sister. Ever???!!!

By the way, to those that would accuse me of bragging: Yes. Yes, I am! :D

DanaR
12-08-2011, 03:46 PM
Very cool, now what are you going to do for her?

JC
12-08-2011, 03:47 PM
your sister is not your friend!!!!! I say this as you bought you a present and is not telling you what it is. To me, that would equal water boarding. what did you do to her in her early childhood to make her this way?

make her tell you what the present is!!!

stacycoral
12-08-2011, 04:08 PM
Anne, you are very luckly to have a great Sister!!! It so nice that she see both and love you both, i can see happy times ahead go out as true blood sisters, Happy Holidays

Dawn cd
12-08-2011, 05:19 PM
Anne, I remember how lovingly you wrote about your sister when she was ill. I sounds like the love flows both ways between you two. It's a wonderful think to be loved like that.

Maria 60
12-08-2011, 06:11 PM
Yes i think you should brag, i would. I read your last post HERE and it brought tears to my eyes and i wanted to reply but had to shut down in a hurry.(i think you know what i mean). You are very lucky to have a sister so supportive and she sounds really cool, and it's always good to hear positive stories on the site, it gives all of us hope. And don't forget to LIVE,LAUGH,and LOVE. Iam looking forward to reading more happy stories from you in the future.

miaTX86
12-08-2011, 06:29 PM
Wow, I am so happy for you. Sounds like a great sister for sure!

Anna B
12-08-2011, 06:33 PM
Anne, your sister is priceless. You should pamper her....and yes. she is possibly the coolest sister ever!

Piora
12-08-2011, 06:45 PM
Anne, do you think that your sister is simply thrilled to possibly have in you the sister that she never had? It's just a guess....I don't know if you have other sisters as well. Or, that you are her favourite and this is an added bonus that you can now share even more with her than before?

Tara D. Rose
12-08-2011, 06:56 PM
Let us all know what it is when you receive it. I haven't told my sister about me, but I do feel that she would welcome Tara with open arms. Let us know what the present is very soon. we will al be in suspense and will actually lose sleep till you let us know what your beloved sister got for you.
L&R...............Tara

TGMarla
12-08-2011, 07:04 PM
Happy stuff, Anne! :D

Debglam
12-08-2011, 10:05 PM
Coolest sister. . .Hell yeah!

I can't wait to find out what ya got!

Yay Anne!

Ellyn
12-09-2011, 01:23 AM
I am jealous, and I will trade you my sister for your sister. If I told my sister she would argue with me, something like "You do not !!' , "You can't and never will", "That is not possible" "You never did", "You don't know what you are saying", "Don't be so stupid". On second thought, forget about trading, I could not wish her on anybody.

Erica Marie
12-09-2011, 06:43 AM
Anne you sure know how to make a gurl jealous. I would die to have a sister like you. Some one to share thoughts and feelings and not to mention cloths. Keep reminding her she is the best. Stay beautiful.

Raychel
12-09-2011, 06:53 AM
Damn right you should be bragging, I would be yelling it from the street corners. Sisters sure can be cool, But then again, some can be a real pain in the butt. I am glad you got a good one.

sue ellan
12-09-2011, 08:24 AM
it just too cool to have a sister like yours. i wish that my sister is like yours. you are so lucky. may you have many more years
to enjoy her.

sue ellan

wear nice lingerie. life is to short not to.

Sara Jessica
12-09-2011, 08:54 AM
I'm so happy for you Anne.

I don't have a sister of my own. Want to adopt me into your family??? ;)

Cynthia Anne
12-09-2011, 09:08 AM
GIRL FRIEND! Sometimes you make me so JEALOUS!:heehee:
Keep on bragging! It looks good on you!:hugs::love:

bridget thronton
12-09-2011, 09:32 AM
I always wanted an older sister when I was growing up. I suspect this is why. You have the coolest sister ever Anne.

michelle50
12-09-2011, 09:44 AM
Thats great anne you are lucky let us know what you get

cindy777
12-09-2011, 01:01 PM
You are very blessed to have the sister you do, unforunately my sister would not be anything like yours. Your adventure with your sister is only begining, I wish you all the best. Enjoy the ride.

EmilyCD
12-09-2011, 01:09 PM
So what did she get you? I hate surprises